What's new

Evelen (Tiffanian)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Evelen (Tiffanian)

Both sleep peacefully even with the weak low moan without stop of the plant girl for some hours.

Uohhh... ahh...were, were im...is this another ...dream,?

What, what happened with my body... omg... this, this cant be my body, Nooooo it cant be!

Hey you please wake up, free me please help me,I BEG YOU, GET ME OUT OF THIS THING

Evelen wake up thanks to the screams of the girl, she noted her angush and fear after know her actual situation.

"Thanks god than you are fine,Please take me out this hole before he rape again, take these things out of my body before i lost my mind again, please, please, i will do anything even serve you for the rest of my live... just...just free me and said me what happened with my body

Said the poor girl as she try to move her heavy body in vain.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen awoke to the woman's fearful screams, and gazed at her body once again. She was being lightly held in place by the remains of the plant's tentacles; many of its dead tendrils still lodged in her pussy and ass, the suction cups hanging limply from her enormous breasts. I can help pull the vines out of you, but I don't think I can move you she said, sighing as she rose to her feet and stared at the woman's severely distended belly. I think you're probably a bit heavy. My daughter might be able to lift you once she wakes up. She grabbed her spear and walked over to the girl, carefully severing the vines with her spear, then pulling them out of the poor girl's body. She tried her best to help the woman up, but just didn't have the strength. I don't think you're going to be able to support your own weight anyway. You're probably just going to have to stay here and have your baby. Anyway, I don't really want to wake Suzanne, so we've got a little time to kill before she wakes up. What's your story? she said, sitting down next to the woman amidst the plant's remains and trying to calm her.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Now without the tentacles and suction cups, the girl was more calmed even a little angry to heard than she was very heavy and noticied than the girl was right.

"...Baby? i doubt than i could giv...I preffer to dont think about that. My name is Celesta,i was like you, slim and than, oh now i miss by petite breast more tear drops fall of her eyes. I was a teasure hunter and we went here to look what we could found... oh no Teresa, she fall in that hole...why, why this room is filled with plants... i should be been here to much time, poor Teresa."

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen gently rubbed the girl's huge belly and said having these monsters' babies isn't that bad. More pleasure than pain, really she said as she looked into her eyes. She couldn't resist the urge to tease Celesta, and coyly told her there's some charm to huge breasts. She thought for a moment and then continued her teasing of the girl. So, were you serious when you offered to become my slave? she asked, a somewhat wicked grin across her face.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Hm...i..i just, damn why i said that, i doubt than im in the position to say no, just free me and help me to find my big sister, i will serve you as you also saved me of this thing." Say Celesta a little shamed and with doubts of what this woman want to do with her

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen giggled when she heard the woman's answer. It was probably sort of terrifying, really. You can keep your freedom she told the girl, her hand coming to rest lightly on her shoulder. I'm not really looking for any slaves at the moment. She rubbed her chin for a moment and grinned again as she said well, I take that back. I wouldn't mind having someone serve me. To wait on me hand and foot... to fulfill my every whim and desire... She let the girl squirm for a moment before again changing her tune. I'm mostly kidding. But still, it'd be nice to have someone to come with me and help me out; if not with fighting all these monsters, at least with raising Suzanne. Once you're able you can come with us if you want. And if you ask nicely, maybe I'll even let you be my slave she said with a wink. I'll at least try to help you find your sister. In the meantime she said, rubbing the girl's stomach again, I'll do my best to help you deliver your little plant baby.

Last edited:
OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Celesta smiled a little when she heard the first words of Evelen, but the change of attitude make her cold sweat, she start to wish than she was only playing and she was a crazy sadist, than will used her for her dark pleasures, but at the end Evelen make her saw than she was only playing, maybe to distract her a little, just when she was to say her thanks,She start to feel water falling from her pussy , maybe because Evelen press a little her sensitive belly or just was the time.

Oh no! is happening, she start to feel a growing preasure, her green massive breasts start to lactate and after a minute a little seed like egg of the size of a little more big than a lemon fall on the floor. both girls wonder why something so little caused that problem and then Another, another is coming...ahhww seed by seed fall every ten or 15 seconds making her be close her climax i cant come, why? ahhh another fall, she had her toungle on a side of her mouth, her body nearly spaming every time than a seed fall i... cant resist more... please make it stop...ahhwww...im going to... break completely...please stop it.the eleven egg fall. She just was able to babbling and moan after that and certainly her birth will take more than a hour.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen watched intently as the young girl's water broke, and milk began to run down her body from her over-sized breasts. She raised an eyebrow as a single, relatively small egg fell from Celesta's pussy and onto the floor of the castle. Evelen was confused at the ridiculous size of the girl's belly if that were the only thing she was carrying, but more eggs began to push their way out of her, which answered her confusion. The girl panted and moaned as her tongue lolled out of her mouth, apparently unable to orgasm despite her intense pleasure. Evelen maneuvered herself around behind the girl and made her lean back onto her as she gently caressed her body. Do you want me to try and help you cum? she asked quietly, pulling the girl's long, matted purple hair away from her face, though she wasn't sure she could answer any more.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The girl was unnable to respond her "Aghh ahhh yeeggghha aahhh mahh mcom ahh ww" was the unique words that Evelen can understand as more teard drops fall of her eyes and the weird milk like mapple fall on the floor close the eggs than drink it before roll and plant themselves in the floor.

Evelen noted that if dont act quick, she will be lost forever in her pleasure or will die.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen watched the scene unfold, and feared that Celesta was going to lose her mind to the pleasure, perhaps permanently. No you don't, I didn't save you just to watch you go crazy she whispered as she began to try and give the girl what she needed. One of her hands began to massage and tug at a massive breast, causing her strange milk to spray some distance, and with the other she began to furiously rub the girl's swollen clit, hopefully pushing her over the edge as more and more eggs dropped out of her. She planted kisses all along the girl's neck, and then whispered playfully into her ear cum for me, cum for your mistress.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen touch increased the speed of her moanings and when she press her breasts and clit the seeds fall in a great intensity making Celesta be close her desire climax, then she feels the kisses of Evelen and with her mind close her limit she was unnabled to control herself more, she really saw her like her mistress ready to server her in anything and anytime, so she follow her order and had the biggest orgasm than could sha had, making a stream of seeds and milk fall on the floor as also her loud moan woke up Suzanne who was still tired and just stay there watching the scene.

Celesta fall sleep after her orgasm, but the seeds continued to fall quickly some minutes more, her distended belly shrink as the seeds leave her womb.

Now completely empty of seeds the once again thin Celesta stay there sleeping leaking milk, maybe even Evelen could free her and put her body in a best position to rest

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen smiled as Celesta came hard, the girl's body twitching in her arms as a large quantity of milk poured from her breasts, seeds dropping out of her body in droves now. Good girl Evelen whispered into Celesta's ear as she began to drift into unconsciousness. She moved the girl's body, which was now much lighter, a short ways away so that she could lay out with her full length stretched out. She cradled the poor woman's head in her lap and stroked her unnatural purple hair. She noticed that Suzanne was awake now, and she beckoned her over to the two of them. Suzanne, this is the woman we saved. Her name is Celesta. She's been through a lot, so she needs a little extra love and care she said, reaching out for her child's hand. It's really weird how touchy-feely I've gotten in this game, it seems like I just always want to be holding my daughter. She smiled at her and said you were a big help to mama. I couldn't have beaten that thing without you.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Susanna will love and takecare Celesta the little girl said as caress the head of the plant girl and hug her mother as she heard her words about how helped her to fight the monster Suzanne love Mama, Suzanna protect her she said gigglind and with a smile look the eyes of the mother. Evelen noticied than her eyes were still brown, meaning than she still need to rest more and maybe food.

After some hours Celesta wake up "Ouhhh that... that was amazing, i doubt than i will be the same after that"She said as her hand touch her neither as the other her belly, who Evelen sawthanks misstre... oh i mean thanks miss...sorry to ask wich was your name? Celesta said as she stand up blushed.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen smiled at her daughter, though her eyes concerned her. Is Suzanne hungry? she asked the girl. That was when Celesta woke up, reaching down to touch herself. Evelen giggled as the girl accidentally called her "mistress," allowing her to stand. If you want to you can call me mistress she said, winking at the girl again. But my name is Evelen. Remembering something, she pointed over at the pouch with the round stone in it. What is that, by the way? Any idea what it does?

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Susanne is hungry Suzanne said and slowly start to go closer the breast of Evelen.

Evelen is fine for the moment She look the backpack than Evelen pointed and her face show a surprise expresion again as also feel her hair looking behind it was my new backpack and i had short hair, awww how many years passed. Celesta take a moment to recover herself we found this stone close the castle with some dead skull bodies, i think than this stone fit in a hole of the statue, i must read it again as i forget what exactly said,im good in ancient idioms Celesta try to take her backpack but it start to broke with the touch, the only useful was her rusty sword close the door and the stone, even her photo with her sister and parents was too old to saw.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen happily invited her little girl to her breast, sighing contentedly as she suckled. This really is one of the best feelings in the world she decided, looking down lovingly at Suzanne. She looked up at Celesta and frowned, thinking that it was quite unlikely that her older sister was still where she had dropped by now. Or that she was even alive. She pushed the thought out of her mind. So, when Suzanne is full we can go out and look for your sister. There were some stairs behind the statue you mentioned, she's probably down those.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Yes, she is fine, thanks miss Evelen Celesta said as she start to training with her old sword aww, these big breasts i will need to practice for days to restore my sword skills. she continued for ten minutes more but her body was weak about had passed to much time in that position, she stay there recovering her breath a minute or a little more, Evelen saw than the purple straigh hair of the girl nearly reach the floor. Suzanne end to eat after some time later and her mother saw once again her golden eyes who stay looking at Celesta training a last time. I cant believe it... im so weak, i doubt tha i could help you to much miss Evelen

Now ready they returned with caution to dont fall in the holes to the entrance room and used the stair below the statue they reach a intersection in one of them can heard water falling and in the other some weird noises.

Evelen earned 1hp and +2 polearm
Suzanne +1hp +2 in attack and grapple
Celesta +1 sword expentise (rusty sword -2 defense 20 % doble hit , 10% to break)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

It's okay, an extra weapon can't hurt, right? Evelen said as she gathered her things. And don't worry, I'm sure you'll get used to your huge tits soon enough she said with a wink and a grin. When they reached the bottom of the stairs they found themselves with two options; a room with the sound of running water, and a room with strange noises coming from it. If I had to guess, I'd say that the weird noises were her sister getting fucked Evelen thought, and she opened the door, walking carefully into the room with her party right behind her.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Celesta blushed and touch her breasts turning herself on a little"i doubt than someone could get used miss Evelen, but at least they feels good" said returning the wink smiling a little.

----------------------

When they open the door they don't found the big sister of Celesta, instead there were three weird humanoid sea creatures, two of then with nets. The room was filled with some gearwheels and symbols in the walls with some buttons. There were also some shining crystals, making possible see in the room. The creatures come closer them as they walk in a weird idiom between them.

Evelen 6/6 ap 0/10
Suzanne 5/5 ap 0/10
Celesta 4/4 ap 2/10 (rusty sword)

boss sea creature (7/7)
sea creature1 (4/4)
sea creature2 (3/3)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen frowned as the fish-people walked towards them, trying to come up with a strategy. The nearest one looks weak, focus on it! And be careful of the nets! she yelled, rushing at the weakest fish-man to stab him with her spear.