What's new

Evelen (Tiffanian)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Evelen (Tiffanian)

Suzanne take an instant trying to understand the words of her mother and her signals, after a moment she nodded and go inside the hole scratching her head. "How she could move a person of the nearly have two times my weight?" [/COLOR]"Let her she is not completely a human isn't miss...".

A time later after a total silent, they heard the door open and a big noise. Ralph try to open the door, this time was a easily task, there was Suzanne trying to awake a man with the body of a defense of american futbol

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen sighed. No, she isn't. Her "father" was one of those strange puddles of white goop you can find farther back in the cave. Even so, she's my daughter, and I love her she said decisively. She climbed the ladder back up to the first floor and was a little bit surprised despite herself at the enormous size of the man that Suzanne had just rolled over. It's okay she told the girl, walking over to the girl and smiling, they know how to wake him up. Good job she said, kneeling down and hugging her daughter.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

He look at her as she had said somethin uncommon oh yes the puddles of cum, do you use the pass were was some weird plants or another one?

poddles of cum i cant believe itThen when went out the basement he nearlly cant believe the strenght of the girl. The leader make Roger drink from a glass tube the substance.
Well, now than we saved Roger and found the thing than we was looking for, i think we stay here a time until he get fine. Take care of that girl miss.[color] Evelen noticed than the young man dont press atention to her nakedness.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

We did... use... that pass Evelen said, her mind wandering back to the fucking she had received from the parasite. If you don't mind my asking, what kind of treasure are you after? It may be what I'm looking for myself she asked. She quickly noted that the man seemed to be avoiding looking at her naked body, and she coyly asked what's the matter, embarrassed?

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I dont know, this cave had more of one teasure.Then he look at her, looking her body with a serious look Im a professional and also the leader of this team, i just try to avoid any missunderstaining. You can stay with us or go alone.[color]

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

You wouldn't happen to be looking for a number of keys fashioned from gemstones, would you? If so, we're probably looking for the same thing, though I'm not sure it's a "treasure" in the traditional sense of the word. When the man looked at her and gave his spiel, she smiled and winked at him, saying if you say so.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Sigh...thats not the teasure than im looking for, but im sure than we will meet again.

Then he look to Suzanne who was still trying to help the bid guy[color"blackred" were do you will go now, its dangerous go there without know what could you find [/color]

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hm. I don't know where I'm going to go. There were some paths farther back in the cave that might lead me to some clues, and they're also in the opposite direction of the slaver town, so they seem like a good place to start. There was a piece of paper up here with a drawing of a door and some keys, and a map with directions in code on it. I don't suppose there's any chance you would help me figure out what they mean so I have an idea where to go, is there?

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"Oh yes that, i saw it the first time than i come here, hm.... give me an hour i think than i can decipher a part, meanwhile, RALPH! go to the kitchen an prepare them something,you can take the suit. He take it off and pass it to the insecure old man "D..." shhh dont in front of the little girl, you are the only one than can do it in this moment

Then he started to work, after clean the dusty chair and the desk

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Alright Evelen said, as she walked over to the bed and sat down. Now I just need something to do with myself for the next hour or so she said, pondering as she called her daughter over to her. I don't want to go out before I know where I'm going, but sitting here for an hour is going to get boring. These don't seem like particularly interesting guys.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The words of Evelen make him look to her just a moment like if he know what these words mean really, he moved her chair to dont be distracted and continued his work. Meanwhile Suzanne left to caress the poor Roger and returned to her mom, she was scratching her body, as the last time she pull a little the shirt before hug her mother.
(Mwahahahaha)The time passed and Ralph returned with some food for both girls, sorry boss nearlly all was rotten not problem we can collect our food of the 2 fields later he said without stop in his work.

Just some minutes later he end and give a little paper to Evelen, there is all the info, its in the lake dont touch the green liquid, i will try to end the rest and said to you when we meet again

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen stifled a giggle as she watched her daughter bother Roger, and hugged the girl as she tugged at her shirt. She cuddled with Suzanne on the bed until their food came. Thank you she said, and turned to her daughter and said say thank you for the food, Suzanne. They ate quietly, and only a few minutes after they finished the man handed Evelen a piece of paper with directions on it. And thank you for the advice she said, hugging him in thanks perhaps a bit longer and tighter than she ought to. I hope we meet again she said, disengaging from the hug, gathering her spear and her pack, and grabbing her daughter's hand to lead her back to the three-way intersection they had come from. Alright, time to get going. Don't touch the water. Don't let Suzanne touch the water she thought, making certain she didn't forget the advice.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Suzanne Happily with her little cute voice said T..Thank you for the food Ralph laught and said You are welcome princess

Then in the hug of Evelen the man nearly loss his control as he put his hands in her back and heard than she hope to see him again Me too, please take care He said in return, as he looks them go away he started to draw something in a poketbook until they dissapear in the distance.

I cant believe than you give her infotmation of a teasure,im sure than she was the one, boss. I think than you must go with them Said Ralph as he prepare his backpack. The young man noded as he said Yes she is, but her jorney will be harden if i go with her, i need to do something before and im sure than she will be fine, she is really a lucky girl using his ballest he kill a bee who was follow her That was the last, we will meet tomorrow in the same point, dont hurt the package, the client want the Queen live .

He leave then some minutes later.

-----------

Evelen and her daughter were returnig to were was the lake, they dont find nothing until she spot a move of some big rocks some feets forward her. Suddenly they start to raise up in a humanoid form.

Golem (7/7)

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen smiled in triumph as she felt the man's hands linger at her lower for perhaps longer than normal, and she could tell that she was getting him bothered to some extent. She waved as she led her daughter out of the house and back towards the intersection. The trip there was almost uneventful. Almost. She noticed a rock outcropping rise up into a huge humanoid form, lumbering slowly towards them. Oh wow, that thing looks ridiculously large. And sort of terrifying, if I think of what it'll do if I lose... She lunged at it with her spear, still trying to avoid leaving herself too open to counterattack. Still, I wonder if this spear can even hurt a creature made out of rock she thought as she lunged. She realized that she had yet to give Suzanne her instructions, so she yelled out Suzanne, stay behind me! don't let it hit you! hoping that the girl understood her.

Last edited:
OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The golen rush forward at his full speed, but both girls managed to move to a side and avoid the hit, Evelen attack in a sucession of hits but they were useless agains the hard skin of the creatured, sorprided she was grapped by the firm grapple of the hand of the golen, she feels how her body start to be crushed letting go a painfull shout, sudenly a direct hit of her furious daughter damaget the conection of the stone an Evelen noted some tentacles between the rocks.

-------------
Evelen 4/5
Suzanne 4/4

Golen 6/7

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

As she had feared, Evelen's spear proved useless against the golem, and it grabbed her and easily hoisted her up into the air. She screamed in pain as it squeezed her; it felt as if the thing was going to crush her ribs. Then she felt the whole golem shake, and looked down to see Suzanne smashing a part of the thing, tentacles showing themselves from beneath the rocks. She marveled at her little girl's strength as the golem dropped her, and she fell to the ground with a thud. She slowly pushed herself to her feet and grabbed her spear, lunging at it again; this time she decided to go for the joints where two rocks met, hoping to find some tentacles close to the surface that she could actually cut. Suzanne... be careful! Don't let it grab you! she yelled.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The golem try to go against the strong little girl than have wounded his hand, but her mother cut a part of the joints of that his hand, trying to hit her and send her to fly he use his strenght to move his wounded hand than Evelen had hurt, in his blind wrath he dont noted than Suzanne grap his hand pull it at the moment of his attack.

A big roar of pain cover the tunnel after the golem had lost the half of his hand and green stream of blood fall on the floor. Suzanne start to feel fear ang let fall the hand with part of the arm as she run behind her mother

Evelen 4/5
Suzanne 4/4
Golem 4/7 poor golem

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen gave a cry of triumph as she cut the golem's hand, and tried to dodge the incoming counterattack. As it turned out, she didn't have to, as her daughter grabbed onto its hand and essentially ripped half of it off, a stream of green blood pouring onto the ground. Okay, this isn't so bad she thought, thinking that maybe she just had to target the right areas of the thing... She lunged at the joints in its other hand, hoping to pull off a similar maneuver.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The golem was an easy prey now when he started to cut the hemorrage, Evelen noted it and try cut other hand, but it was not enought and the golem enter in fury. Evelen believe than her daugther will repeat the last action until she sense her hand close her completely paralized of fear by the big roars of the creature, Evelen try to push her away of the road of the punch but it was more faster than before sending both of them some feets away.

Evelen 3/5
Suzanne 3/4
Golem 4/7 rampage

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen cried out in pain again as the golem punched her and Suzanne. The two of them flew for several feet before finally skidding to a stop just before the cave wall. Suzanne... she said, getting up on wobbly legs, you don't have to fight. Just hide from it like we hid from the bees. Mama can do this she said, forcing herself to smile at the girl. Mama doesn't want to see Suzanne get hurt.