What's new

Evelen (Tiffanian)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Evelen (Tiffanian)

Oh...i see. But, is not the same for me, Miss Evelen. Its hard to change the ways that you look something... and i also have bad throughs when... Kimberly suddenly stoped her talk and turned to other side, her hands covered her parts and her eyes looked to the floor.

Trying to calm the maid, Celesta tried to add something to the chat In the demonology book, i read that the succubus are ussually a little more than nhympos, but you must remember that they nearly all the time maintain the control of their libido, only when they are completely hungry by dont have sex, is when they are really out of control and dangerous. So this is natural for you, too. Your body is a weapon or a tool to feed you, like we use our hands to produce food using the land, its your nature Kimy, you must only get focused in control yourself.

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"I suppose it might be hard to change the way you look at things, but still. We're here to help, and it's something you need" Evelen said, nodding at Celesta's bit about how it was just Kimberly's nature.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Kimberly weakly nodded, she had readed many books about humans and a part of her was also one of them. Her hands stoped to cover her parts and hug herself below her milky white breasts, she tried to smile and only was able to make a nervious little smile M-my body is cute, right? please, take care of it... its my first time and... i dunno if i will be able to control myself completely.

Oh, Kimy! thrust more on yourself, how many houndred of years had you endure without sex? Your mind and self control are strong enough to control two of your parst, one side will be so easy for you.

Elizabeth appear some minutes later with the cup filled with a strange mix of many substances It could taste a little bad, but you need to drink it all Kimberly, take your time, but will be better if you swalow all this in a try.

Thanks my mistress, i will give my best to acomplish our goal. The substance had a really stinky smell and the purple color dont help at all, some little green bubbles were maded from time to time and maybe Evelen will never try to drink it, even if she get paid to do it. But then the maid breath deeply and start to drink from the goblet, her eyes were closed, as her precious lips let pass the strange substance, she continued until end all, even when her eyesstarted to leave free many teardrops that made a pair of trials on her cheeks. Until the last drop pass thruog her throat and she cough many times after end, her hands were unable to mantain her grip on the cup, but Elizabeth made it levitate and let it in the desk, before she go to aid her maid.

Suddenly Kimberly scream in pain, it was a potent sound that maybe was heared in all the mansion, her hands press her more in a hug and her eyes were completely open, before she fall uncouncious on Elizabeth arms.

Its all fine, she will wake up in some minutes,

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Of course it is" Evelen replied, grinning. "I'd say you're one of the prettiest people I've met, easily." And indeed, it was true. The first time they had met she had tried to get between the maid's legs, after all. She watched as Elizabeth showed up, carrying a cup with what looked to her like the most terrifying concoction she had ever seen. Still, Kimberly drank it down without complaint, even though it looked painful. When she was done she suddenly screamed out in ear-shattering pain, and then fell unconscious. "Alright... So, how are we going to do this?"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen had to wait a little moment for her answer, until Elizabeth let the succubus rest in the floor. It will be easy, if we do it right. First both will give her a soft foreplay and then we will let her rest a pair of minutes, until she get completely calmed, then we will repeat two times more until Kimberly could endure it easily. Dont worry i will stay watching ths sesion, in case that something could happen. Then the next sesion will start ten minutes after the soft foreplay, this time both could even make her come, but only if she is ready for that, it will be really nescesary, that both let her end for her own, unless any want to be drained a little.

Evelen have a brief moment to ask anything and then after some minutes Kimberly wake up spliting some of her saliva on the floor, as she stilll could taste the naughty substance. "ughh cought"... it was really a pain drink that, please mistress, dont said me that i need to take other cup... w... where are my fangs...? all looks very diferent, Mistress, this is normal??

Yes, you are no longer a vampire and your senses are of a weak lesser succubus, but you will feel better once we start to feed your needed side, are you ready, my beloved Maid

yes mistress im ready... we will made here on the floor or should we... use my bed? Said Kimberly worried to smell the juices of her friends or remember all this every time that she rest there. Of course that Evelen and Celesta will choice the place.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Hmmm... That sounds like a plan" Evelen said, nodding when Elizabeth had finished explaining. "What's being drained like? Isn't that ultimately the point? Or does that come later?" she asked in the time before Kimberly woke up. When she had answered, and had had a little talk with the now awakened Kimberly, Evelen slowly walked towards the succubus with Celesta right beside her, kneeling next to the maid and resting a hand gently on her perfect thighs and tummy. "The floor is fine, unless you're really uncomfortable here. It doesn't feel too bad kneeling here, though" she replied, beginning to rub her friend's thigh, her other hand slowly rubbing its way up her stomach towards her chest. After a brief moment allowing her to get used to the touching, she cupped one of Kimberly's breasts gently, making small motions around the soft orb and gently squeezing on occasion, while her other hand wandered ever closer to the succubus' pussy. As she finally brushed up against its edge she leaned down to give the maid's stomach a little kiss. Along with Celesta, Evelen kept teasing Kimberly's pussy and groping her chest until it was time to pull back and let the succubus rest.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

That come later Miss Evelen, we dont want to feed to much her succubus side, not until Kimberly learn to have complete control of herself close her peak. About how you can know when she is feeding of your soul, i guess that you will start to feel tired and your body will try to pleasure her more, some said that you could get addicted to feel that, after many sesions. But dont worry i will know exactly when Kimberly will start to get feeded Said Elizabeth placed in her chair, she looks very confident and ready for anything that could happen.

Moments later, Kimberly was still on the floor and dont made any move, as Evelen and Celesta get close her. The maid pressed her hands and bite slighty her irresistible red lips, it was completely clear that she was tense and even the soft foreplay was really hard to endure for her. Meanwhile Evelen tried her move, Celesta tried something more risky and go direct to the neck of the maid, giving her some little kisses and caressing the back and chest of the succubus.

Kimberly was trembling and sweating a little, her mouth let free some cute moans and as this was geeting more intense, she closed her eyes and shaked her head. it...it feel so weird... ahhhn ... im so confused... A little symbol shine, followed of other near at the end, but nothing special happened and both let her rest for a moment. ...im fine, we ended, right?

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen patted Kimberly's head, saying "we're done. With round one. Get ready again." She waited for a while, letting Kimberly settle down, and then going back to gently rubbing the maid's inner legs and stomach. After a little while of that, she went back to groping the succubus' chest and teasing her pussy, leaning down to plant more tender kisses on her friend's flat tummy. She didn't do anything too creative, or too intense, wanting to keep things under her control, and not stimulate Kimberly too much. She continued until she could tell that the maid was nearly on the edge and then backed off. "Feel any different from last time?"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

nearly panting, Kimberly just mumble a little and said weakly how...many are? it cant be all the night, right? No, it could reach to be two days, but if you learn to control yourself completely, we could finish this faster. Said Elizabeth in her chair, still a little tensed by the sudden light in the pair of symbols.

Ok, im ready Said Kimberly after a time. Her body was slighty less tensed and was more easy for Evelen to caress her, Kimberly even left to try to hide her little moans and mantain her eyes opened to pray attention to her friends, of course than the succubus was really blushed, but she even steal a kiss of Celesta.

Evelen noted how the plant girl was starting to undress herself and be more intense in her task, the marks on Kimberly body grow intensely and suddenly the two girls looks each get separed by a strange force when the succubus was ready to have an orgasm.

S-sorry miss Celesta... it was my mistake, said the maid as she recovered her breath. her inner parts were completelly weat and her body was starting to reflect the light of the room. She turn to Evelen and nodded before answer It... was different, maybe im loosing my fears, also my body feels more lighty... its so weird Suddenly Elizabeth take the word, as she get up and walk to caress the hair of her servant You tasted a little the soul of miss Celesta, the next time i will stop you from do it, is still too soon to allow your other part to be feeded

All then return to their positions and Kimberly decide to try to stop herself in the right moment, now that she know how a succubus could feed of souls.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen got a little worried as Celesta seemed to get a little too into it, stripping and making out intensely with Kimberly. She was confirmed a little when it was revealed that the succubus had fed a little bit on the plantgirl's soul. "Mhm, there's nothing to be afraid of. Just relax, and focus on how it feels. Now you know the point where you need to stop and what it feels like when you need to stop, so see if you can" Evelen replied, letting the horny maid rest for a little bit longer before resuming her attentions to Kimberly's chest, and being a little bit more aggressive in her teasing of her friend's pussy, slipping a finger shallowly inside of her every so often and rubbing her insides just a little. She was getting a little bit better at sensing when Kimberly was on the edge, and this time she would stop just a little bit sooner than she had last time.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

... I will give my best The succubus said, still a little worried about had feed herself for the first time in her complete control of her body. Celesta suddenly noted what she had done and start to think that this could be not so easy as all expected. Her body still was a little aroused and this time for some reason Kimberly looks a little more attractive than before.

The maid place herself in position, her legs were slightly opened and she even get close Evelen, she was not so scared now for had sex, but for the possibility to take her friends with her to a dark destiny, only the thrust on her mistress was enough to make her continue. Evelen then started and her hands soon made her work, her confidence maybe was too much or Kimberly powers had awakened a little more, after taste the delicious soul of the plant girl, it was as if a mouse tried to feed a sleeping lion with a steak.

Celesta was now more prepared and only limit herself to kiss and caress Kimberly body and showing her, how to play with her chest and body, it was nearly at the end when the succubus show the dangerous situation of all. Evelen was ready to stop herself, but the succubus really need to come this time, unconsciously Evelen still continued pleasuring the maid, it was like an obsession or more likely a need, her fingers move even faster and she even was ready to lick the sweet hole of her friend, but then Kimberly was the one than push her away ...Its enough! with a weak order Evelen moved away, like if every word of Kimberly was needed to get accomplished and still was so soft to make Evelen think that was herself who moved her body.

Well done Kimberly, now than you can control yourself a little more we can continue with the next step, after rest a little of course

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen noticed that Kimberly seemed to be getting less timid with each go around, and now she moved closer and even spread herself a little at the start. The time seemed to go quickly as Evelen teased her friend, and just as she was about to stop she just... didn't. Most likely it was a result of Kimberly's power, though the succubus stopped her at the last moment. Even so, she had thought that it was her doing, but still she couldn't help but feel that something had been slightly off about the whole thing. She shook her head as she sat back and let Kimberly rest. "Hmm... That was a little bit odd. I think. Still, I'm ready when you're ready."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I dont know if why must continue Mistress... but if you think that im ready for the next step... Kimberly decide to get up and use a towel to cover herself, her mind was indecisive about all this and she could feel a conflict in her mind. She could really want to feel more? All this was so strange and even she can admit that some part of herself really was enjoying this.

After a time she just get close Evelen and take slowly her towel. This could be her last time to control herself completely, her new friends and her mistress had said her that she could avoid any future problem and she could even had sex anytime, she shaked slightly her head, that could not be true, the sex was just a bonnus, that really dont matter something, this was to protect her family from her dark side and that was enough to continue with this strange taining.

Im ready... please dont be so rude with me, Miss Evelen Her hands hug her friend and were close to undress her but, she could wait for Evelen to made it alone, she was then just there giving to Evelen all the iniciative, but once this start, she will caress the body of her two friends and try to repeat what they were doing to her, but only just a little as she must get focused on herself and her powers

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Mmm, alright" Evelen replied, hugging Kimberly to her for a little while before pulling back and stripping off her clothes. I don't know about this, but Elizabeth is here, and she's never led us wrong before she thought as she gently pushed the maid back to the ground, giving her a brief kiss before moving back to her usual position. She started to grope Kimberly's chest again, and to rub gently at her already wet pussy. After a short while she inserted a finger, and then two, slowly thrusting with them and rubbing around inside the maid. She started to kiss the succubus' stomach again as Celesta also worked on her, slowly building the maid's pleasure; Evelen had the thought that this might be Kimberly's first orgasm, and she wanted it to be a special moment for her friend, despite the somewhat forced nature of it. She let out a little gasp as the maid started to touch her, and tried to focus on giving pleasure to her friend; this time she wouldn't pull back when the succubus was on the edge.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen could note how Kimberly was not ashamed anymore of be naked, as her mind was so distracted in maintain the calm and control. Her body was acting alone and was soon wraped against the soft succubus arms, both girls were kissing each other and even when Celesta tried to maintain her distance, she was unable to get out of that distance, her green hands get faster and give a great service to Kimberly's lucious breasts, both toungles wrester in the pasionated deep kisses of both, only stoping to kiss their necks and play with their earlobe.

Meanwhile, Evelen was giving a great service to Kimberly neithers and soon the maid started to pant and gasp a little between her muffed moans, her hips started to react for their own, as if it was a hungry creature trying to feed itself more of the human soft touches. The intensity was getting bigger as the time passed and Evelen was unnable to understand why Kimberly was mastering every move of both, her sex skills were giving them a great dosis of pleasure and soon Celesta start to moan happily and Evelen was getting more close, nearly begging for the soft touches, it was then when both noted a intense light surrounding the room and blinding them.

Evelen was only able to hear a loud moan or maybe a mix of them, her eyes soon get recovered and she found herself some feet's away of her friends, she was a little tired and refreshed, as was Celesta, both were in a temporal bliss. But soon she saw the maid, more far away, her symbols were shining in an intense gold light and her hands stoped to caress herself.

It was a good first try, rest some minutes Kimberly, we will continue when you get ready. The maid just nodded and closed her eyes, her skin had a beautifull tone now and her body was even better than before, it was really incredible than Kimberly could remain completely as was herself before this.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen kept pleasuring Kimberly enthusiastically, growing somewhat amazed as the succubus returned the attention. The maid was very good despite her lack of experience; it was probably just a function of her being a succubus. Either way, Evelen couldn't get enough of the feeling, needing more as she worked over her friend. Soon, however, the room was bathed in bright light, blinding her, and she heard a series of moans as she was somehow transported away from Kimberly. This time she needed a bit to recover, having gotten perhaps a little too involved this last time. She sat down and rested for a bit, looking over Kimberly as she did the same, and noticed that she had become even more sexy; Evelen wondered if anyone would be able to resist the maid by the time they were done. "Alright, just a minute" she replied, waiting a little bit before crawling over to Kimberly again. "A little less touchy this time, please. It's really enjoyable, but maybe a little too much for our purpose here. Can't have me cumming before you, now can we?" she said, winking at the last bit as she moved into her position and started pleasuring the succubus as before.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I... was just trying to help... Said the maid in her classic tone, as her pure innocent eyes look to the floor before note the Evelen wink. Her lips show a little smile for a second before get in her position, maybe she had not saw all her body changes and maybe she will change more before note it. This time Kimberly stay quiet and not getting worried of hide her moans, it really dont make sense muff them, now that her friends had hear her many times and she had show them to all her full body.

Evelen was having a great time using the whole body of the maid, she was making the same moves to pleasure the inexperienced succubus, who stay only focused in control her powers, leaving her instincts move her hips and lips to settle her friends.

Celesta just continued where she was before Elizabeth interrupt her, she was giving all to pleasure herself and the maid, maybe Kimberly beauty and passive powers were too much for the plant girl who was made to pleasure monsters, her surmise body was giving herself completely and if Kimberly would had tried, Celesta mind would had fallen easily. Kimberly let the plant girl to use her chest, mouth and neck, as many parts of her.

With her friends having all the fun, Evelen get focused on make the maid orgasm, who dont take a long time to make her reach her peak, the succubus moaned happily, nearly begging to Evelen to make her cum and soon she was heared.

A potent moan let the maid, as her body get arch and her neither nearly suck her friend fingers, the runes on the sucubus shined, but not so much as the last time and then Kimberly fall on the floor, she was completely amazed by how it feel and the others two girls were a little exhausted after her souls were a little drained

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen smiled as Kimberly stopped trying to restrain her reaction to their touching, no longer bothering to muffle her moans or hide her body. Celesta seemed as enthusiastic as ever; perhaps it was an artifact of the time when she had first met Evelen, when she couldn't control herself at all, mixed with the powerful aura the succubus was giving off. With the two of them focused on each other, Evelen was free to concentrate on pleasuring the maid with her fingers, and was having an easy time of it; by now Kimberly was intensely aroused, and no longer bothered by what was going on. Her moans began to fill the room, urging Evelen on, until finally the succubus came, her pussy contracting around Evelen's fingers as the symbols drawn on her lit up. She fell limp after that, seemingly stunned by the feeling, and Evelen felt more tired than she should have; she wondered if the little bit of her soul Kimberly had taken would make its way to her inner succubus' room. "So, how did I do?" she asked playfully, patting Kimberly's stomach affectionately.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Kimberly touch gently the hand in over her belly. ...It was incredible, I love it Miss Evelen. her eyes look to a side very sorprised to had said that and then continued with a not so ashamed tone I dont know why... but im so happy and full of life, like never in my life... its so weird, my mind is so clear and awake, i was expecting to lost a little of my will and a part of myself after this but... is completely the opposite.

Kimberly get up to hug her friend who soon found a sweet fragance on the succubus. The maid looks like could continue all the night, but for other side Evelen and Celesta could get completely drained of energy in two or three more sessions, even now the plant girl looks realy affected by Kimberly powers, her face was blushed and her eyes had nearly a little blank sight, her she was concious enought to dont jump instantly to the succubus's arms once again. Thanks to both, we could continue with another sesion, but there is a low chance that someone could get wounded if that happen, now is Emerald and the others maids turn to train you Kimberly, rest a moment until all get ready.

Kimberly mind rolls
19 vs 7
16 vs 14
7 vs 7 (inocense -1)

Results of the event will be said in a future

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen hugged Kimberly happily, replying "I'm glad this is working out for you. Maybe when I get back we can do this again." She noted that Celesta was quite tired out and seemed to have been really affected by Kimberly's powers, which didn't surprise her much. She started to dress herself again and walked over to the plantgirl, putting an arm around her shoulders and asking "so now what do you want to do before we go to bed?"