What's new

Evelen (Tiffanian)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Evelen (Tiffanian)

The elder put the papers on the desk and saw directly to Evelen eyes and when ended returned to read We cant be soft with her, Evelen. That girl is maybe the one who tried to corrupt Suzanne and maybe she is guilty for what happened the last night to Jean and Yuki.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Am I normally one to go soft on people?" Evelen asked, the answer fairly obvious. "All I'm saying is, she might not be absolute pure evil. I don't know what to do with her, I won't pretend to know, I'm just telling you what happened."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I see Elizabeth touch her forehead and then give the papers to the maids, as she decided to eat before continue. In this moment we must focus in solve our problems, maybe when all this end, i will see what can i do to that clone, maybe you should do the same Miss Evelen.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"I know, I just wanted to get that out there. I just didn't want anything drastic to happen in the meantime" Evelen replied, waiting on her dinner. Elizabeth looked quite stressed, so she didn't want to press much more on her right that moment.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The dinner soon start and the girls tried to had a peacefull time together, trying to forget all these problems who were surround them. The neko soon get her attention i the food and Teresa had a free time to calm down and enjoy her food. But suddenly Celesta decided to make more enjoyable the time with a little pointless topis. So, how we must name these cute girls? or we must wait that they decide a name for themselves? i really want to name the winged girl as my mother... is alright, big sis? the plant girl also turn to Evelen and then Teresa made a little nod without look to Celesta, but making a stop as she ddaydream with her old life with a little sadly face who she try to hide looking down.

Meanwhile Elizabeth turn to Evelen and her family to then add Maybe this is unneded, but fron now on, all must be in groups of 3 or 4, or at least have a maid at their side in any moment. I will alow that all had a weapon in their room in case that something happen. Even the bathroom could be used by the creature who attack the city. This last part put the alert in the two sisters who were really confused. A monster, here? What happened, Miss Elizabeth? Evelen, do you know what happened? The big sister said still a little sad by the last words of the plant girl

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Maybe we could wait for them to decide on their own names, but maybe they could use one now. A new name for a new life" Evelen said, after thinking about it for a moment. "Some girls throughout the city were kidnapped by some sort of monster, and I got attacked earlier today by one in the swimming area deep under the mansion" she replied to Teresa's question, trying to summarize everything she knew.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Exact they must know that this is a new life and we are their new family, one that will protect, love and raise them. Of course that this was before the monster topic was added and soon name the girls passed to a secondary need, abruptaly Teresa get up of her chair making the winged girl at her side get surprised and looking to Elizabeth with a determinated sight said. Miss Elizabeth, i want to help in this, we cant allow that a monster try to disturbe this place and even less after what had happened these days. So, what is the plan? we will check all the places until find it or prepare the place and kill it when he try to invade this place?" Teresa strong tone soon make effect in the slaves who get a little scare of her and the winged girl even left her place and sit in the next chair. Dont need to get worried Lady Teresa, we will take care of this monster, is our duty as guardians of this city, the last advice was only to make your family get ready in case that the monster try to make a surprise attack

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen frowned at the seriousness of the conversation. "It'll be fine, the mansion has plenty of soldiers to take care of things. We just need to not let our guard down in the meantime."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Dont doubt that this place is well protected, but do you think that i will just stay like nothing when i could aid that people that fight at our side and lost many beloved persons two days ago? Teresa answer to Evelen, as she end her food and get up of her chair I preffer to have you close me and send you to fight when we found the creature, meanwhile all of you will be of better help here in these floors. These words were enough to calm the big sis and the dinner was calmed after that time, who know if Elizabeth was lying, but even if she was doing it, it was to protect her special guests.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen ate the rest of her dinner in silence, not quite sure what to say. When she was done she asked Elizabeth "do you think Kimberly would be fine to see visitors?"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Nearly in th dessert, Evelen ask Elizabeth and this nod before answer her, more calmed and nearly in her usual mood. I was expecting to take you with her after the dinner, try to be good with her if you want to talk about the incident of the morning.Celesta and decide to go with Evelen, as Teresa stay with the little girls and maybe take the neko to Mellisa, so that she could get her first class with her tutor. after end their dinner Elizabeth then take them to the maid room, it was in the building behind the mansion and there were Kimberly and Yuki, both in individual beds, but only Kimberly was concious

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen finished up her dinner, going light on the dessert, and allowed Elizabeth to take Celesta and her to Kimberly's room, finding the maid resting in bed. "Hey, Kimberly" she said, walking over to her bedside. "How are you doing? Feeling alright?"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Celesta walked with Evelen toward the side of the maid, but she was not so worried and wasted a little of time looking the place, it was a little more smaller that her room, but still was like a small department.

Meanwhile, Kimberly who was in a simple rest dress look to the floor, in an attempt to avoid the sight of her human friend M-miss Evelen!? im not presentable and... im ... so sorry... i nearly make you... the succubus turn to where was Yuki and continued ...Nobody get hurted, right?...

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"It's alright" Evelen said, not the least bit worried about her clothing. "And no one got hurt that I know of. I even made friends with one of the guards, so it wasn't too bad." She stood silent for a while, thinking, before saying "Kimberly... We were going to talk tonight, with Mrs. Dragan and Celesta, remember? I think we need to have that talk, especially after today. Alright?" she asked, trying to say it in a soothing tone and to be a little bit delicate about it.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Kimberly clean some tears that sproud from her eyes and even when she want hug her friend, her shame made her hug her own legs and said with a brief smile Im so glad that you are fine, miss Evelen, i would never forget myself if for my faul something happened to you or anyone else. the succubus take the silent moment to see the others girls and wave to them, Elizabeth was still in the door, giving space to Evelen to start the conversation about the succubus part and Celesta was looking the place, as she try to heard about what had happened to the two girls.

Soon, Evelen words start the next topic and Kimberly awake of her daydream So, the... talk will start now? Im...ready to have it... Kimberly stay looking away, maybe where was Yuki.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen took a deep breath as she tried to think of how to start out. "Well, you know, everyone needs balance in their lives. The kitchen, you know, serves meals with different kinds of food so that we get everything we need, otherwise we wouldn't be able to live long, healthy lives as humans" she said, wondering if she was going down the right track. "You need balance too. You've been ignoring and shunning the succubus side of yourself for a really long time now, and it makes you unstable. You can suppress yourself normally, but when you're exposed to sex, like this morning, you can't control yourself. If you would accept your succubus side, and feed through sex in moderation, you would probably have a much easier time resisting and keeping control of yourself. Does that make sense? I'm not saying you need to become a total slut, you don't have to, and if you started ignoring your other side you would have a problem there too."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Just when Evelen end the maid breath the enought to answer her, even when she was really confused when Evelen compared the kitchen with her body ...but how i will had sex, if i could lose myself again? that dont make sense... but i suppose that my way to solve this will not work forever... i dont know what to do anymore, so... i will... try your solution, but if i lost myself completely... could you destroy me, please? The succubus turned to Evelen and get even more close, nearly getting up of the bed.

But this moment was interupted when Elizabeth put a chair close the bed and sit in it Dont talk like that Kimberly, do you think that we dont have all planned? Maybe your human side is not enought to stop your others two sides, but we will take out your vampire side and slowly you will learn to control your succubus side. Two days will be enough for acomplish it, then you will be able to control yourself even when you feed your succubus part

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen actually giggled at Kimberly's worry; not a genuine giggle, more an attempt to lighten up the mood a little. "I wouldn't even come to you with this suggestion if I thought you would go crazy as a result" she said, giving the maid a gentle bop on the top of the head. "We've all researched this, because we want to help you. I have every confidence that with our help you can pull through and control yourself."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Kimberly made a little whine when Evelen bop her head and before she could apologyze Celesta join the chat I guess that we could start this night, but maybe in the dawn will be better, we need all the time possible to make this more easy. The maid turn to her and frowned very ashamed But, is not... too soon? i could wait... maybe we could start in a month or the next week... right?

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Well, we have somewhere to go tomorrow" Evelen said, not wanting to skip out on Darius and finding the key. The recent events with the monsters attacking the city seemed to reinforce the need to find them quickly and get out of the living cave. "Though, we could start tonight if you could get other people to help her tomorrow" she continued, speaking to Elizabeth.