What's new

Evelen (Tiffanian)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Evelen (Tiffanian)

... Yes, i will wait for it, Miss Evelen said nodding the succubus before breath a little before continue ...but i really want to let this as something special and not something that happen every day with anyone... only someone very special like...like you and Miss Celesta the maid get blush at the last time and then decide to rest a little at the floor until her mistress said her to continue.

Celesta was daydreaming until Evelen touch her shoulder and then turned to her nearly begging could we go with yours friends of the playroom.... please?

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen almost giggled at Kimberly, smiling and replying "that's understandable. It's a nice way to show affection." She then went over to Celesta and nodded. "Sure, I could do with some fun. Just a warning, though, if anyone offers you anything to drink, stay away from it" she replied, not wanting the plantgirl to repeat her experience, and then went to find a maid to take them to the gameroom.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

ehh ok...but, why? i was expecting to also visit the bar. Celesta said as her hands start to pleasure her massive right breast and caressing her cunt who was burning with need.

Of course that Elizabeth and Kimberly were unnable to take them to the gameroom, Elizabeth must prepare all, as the succubus must learn to control her powers who maybe had grow of potence. Anyway there were many maids who could use magic in the service building and soon as Celesta get half dressed, they were taken to where was Melissa and Shana, the nekowoman was making some mewls and feline sounds, as the slave stay focused on her teacher, the black haired neko was holding a broom and Melissa had a drink in her right hand. As the elf was in the reception, Shana was playing a card game alone, reading some instructions in a white paper in her hand.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Well, maybe at the bar, but definitely don't take anything the catgirl offers you. I did and had the most screwed up nightmare I've ever had" Evelen replied, seeing no need to avoid the truth. When one of the maids had taken them to the gameroom, she looked around to see who was doing what. It seemed that Melissa was still teaching the little slave girl, who seemed to be paying good attention to her, while the wolfgirl was at a table, playing a card game by herself and reading some instructions. "Well, one of them is busy doing something important, but we can go have a talk with the wolfgirl over there and maybe go to the bar. You might just have to relearn a little patience" she told Celesta, winking at the last bit as she led her over to Shana. "Practicing something? Can we help?" she asked when she got there.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

A drink that make you get nightmares,,,? Thanks for the advice, with what had happen me, a nightmare like that could be very dangerous... Celesta said recovering her control a little more by the suddenly images that she start to think that could appear in a creepy nightmare. But her mind soon get focused in taste the delicious drinks that the maids had talked about.

When Evelen get close to the wolfgirl to talk, Shana just turn to her a little before return to her game and with a giggle she said. No thanks, its just a little of practice to pass the time, i was getting bored, but looks like you had forget your outfit again, maybe i should train you after all, Miss Evelen. At least you bring someone and looks like she is in heat, maybe the two want to play a special card game with some fun rules The wolf girl soon explain the rules to both and wait their answer, if they decline, she will maybe use the two girls in a bondage session and be a little more harsh with Evelen.

[rules]
Instead a poker game, this time we will roll 2 dices and make the rules of 21 game, in case of a tie Sasha will win, also the losers will take away a cloth and when someone get completely naked, the winner will punish her (it could be a toy, bondage tool, a temporal potion or something else) instead of the clothe lost. This game will be of 5 posts with a d6 (min 3) rounds per post

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Hmph. I did forget, didn't I? I'm just such a bad little girl" Evelen said, leaning on Celesta and listening to the rules of the game. "Hmm... Might be fun. But are you patient enough to go through the game to get to the fun?" she asked the plantgirl coyly, leaning heavily on her. She would leave the decision of whether to play the game or not to her sister.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With her sister body pressing on her and the offert to be punished, Celesta damaged mind made a suddent lost of will and the plant girl let free her dessire to be used by her mistress or the wolfgirl No... we had been so bad, we need to be trained instantly, then we can be rewarded with the game.

Sasha made a grin and giggle a little by the great react of the plant girl Well said, my slave, now follow me. The two girls walk behind the wolfgirl, until the bondage room, when the door get opened, Celesta opened her eyes after see the great variety of tools and toys Now use these shackles and tie Miss Evelen

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen smiled at Celesta's answer, having been hoping she would respond that way. She took the plantgirl's hand as the two of them followed Sasha down the hall to the bondage room, and then heard her instructions, letting out a giggle. "You heard her" she said, holding out her arms to her sister so it would be easier to shackle her.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Celesta soon help the halfbeast to prepare her sister and Evelen ended with her limbs chained, her eyes blinded and with a collar that reduce her breath capacity, her mouth was free for the moment and then Celesta turned to Sasha who order her something more Nice, now i will get rid of that dress, it should bother you a lot, your filthy udders must be really tired of it. Evelen was able to hear the tear sounds and the little whines of her sister. who get close her and using her hands put on Evelen some kind of fluid, the human can nearly bet that it was the same aphrodisiac as the last time and even Celesta press her body in her sister and happily drench her with the fluid. The maid pet her head when Celesta ended and said Good job! now is your turn, sweety The wolf girl had not problems to prepare the plant girl and then let them wait a minute before start.

With a sudden move, she tear apart Evelen's dress leaving her with some rags and her underwear when will you learn that you can only wear your bunnygirl outfit? Im getting tired of use my claws to show you the same lesson Then Evelen hear some whip hits in the air, her body shiver with the memories of the lash wounds.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen allowed Celesta to chain her up as the wolfgirl blindfolded her, and then put a tight collar around her neck, making it harder to breathe. She heard the wolfgirl tearing Celesta's clothes just before the plantgirl started to rub her down with the aphrodisiac from last time, and Evelen let out a little "mmm" as her sister's hands worked all over her. The two then left her alone for a while, preparing Celesta in much the same way (or so she assumed), and then just a pause for a while to leave her in anticipation.

Suddenly the wolfgirl tore Evelen's dress off, making a comment about her slow learning, and Evelen heard the crack of a whip close-by. Her body shivered, and she replied "ahhh, I'm sorry! Please, teach me my lesson!"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Before answer her, the whip suddenly leave a little red mark on Evelen right breast, who caused a surprise aroused sound leave Evelen mouth Of course that i will do it, soon you will learn to remember your promises another hit leave then a red mark on Evelen left side, it was incredible how this could be better that the last time and Evelen get more turned on with every impact and then Celesta make a weak shout when her body was also punished Both lack completely of discipline, but at least the two want to get trained . More whips hit the two in their breasts, chest and thighs. Soon where dripping their juices from her neithers in a trial that end in a little puddle of their honey and others body fluids, maybe the aphrodisiac get stronger with every use. Its a shame that this room had to get dirty to show manners to two sluts, after we end, both will clean this mess with your toungles.

Some minutes later Sasha drop her whip on the floor and opened a closet to use something better. The two girls were filled with nearly invisible wounds, as their bodies were filled with red marks everywhere, these will heal quickly, as Sasha was an expert to dont hurt too much their partners, Evelen had come at last twice by the strange substance on her and Celesta was drolling with a complete bliss, as her weird milk join her other substances. Sasha left the room and let the two rest a moment before the wolfgirl return with someone, her voice was calmed and was starting to sing with some weird words, the place was getting cold and then something like snakes were getting over Evelen and Celesta (who was very aroused to bother.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Almost as soon as Evelen had finished speaking, the whip lashed against her breast, drawing a lewd moan out of her as a little red mark formed on her. It had felt wonderful, with only a hint of pain, just enough to put an edge on the feeling. Vaguely Evelen wondered if the aphrodisiac was addictive, or if it got stronger with each use, because it was amazing how well it was working. The whip cracked against her other breast, and then started to work on her stomach and sides, lashing against her hips and inner thighs as well. She moaned out loudly, the pleasure quickly building until a quick one-two whipping to her breasts sent her over the edge to a screaming orgasm. Her juices started to run down her legs as the wolfgirl didn't let up, still whipping her and Celesta quickly and efficiently. Their moans filled the room, growing louder and louder until Evelen came again, her love juices spraying down her legs and onto the ground in a puddle. Finally Sasha left, allowing the two of them to recover for a while, panting as their juices continued to leak slowly to the ground. After a while she returned, apparently with someone else from the extra pair of footsteps, and she started to sing in some strange language. Suddenly the room grew cold, and then strange things that felt almost like snakes started to crawl up Evelen's legs. "Ahhhh, what...?"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

As Evelen feel the unknown creatures reach her thighs, the wolfgirl try to calm her. Just enjoy it, maybe this sesion will teach you to wear your outfit. Before Evelen could react, a female voice reach her ears and after a moment Evelen think that it was the elf girl With this our business are over... Of course not, A common animate object will not be enough, but if you add that little present that the bartender give you as birthday present... That is asking too much Sasha, but if you insist i can give you one that i made a time ago. Of course that the things had now wrapped around Evelen chest, she could only feel their strange skin crawling over her body and then forming a strange pattern over her body, her breasts were then surrounded and pressed firmly by the creatures, this things dont have pity of her damaged body and soon press some of her wounds as they continued their work; a large but thin creature pressed against her lower lips, it was maded of litle fibres. Evelen then i her critical arousament state, take a time to understand what was this thing who was building her arousement once again and thanks to an old battle she through that it could be a rope demon, as the object had turned into a bondage rope outfit.

The door get opened once again, as one of the women leaved the place, but the human had not the time to focus again, the creature over her body created two rope dildos and rub them around Evelen's body, but Evelen feel two whips hits on her back, maybe the creature was playing with her and was some kind of sadist who was waiting the right moment to penetrate her. Meanwhile Sasha get close them and start to drink from Celesta´s breats who were lactating from some minutes ago and stroke the plant girl neither with her hand as she said her in her ear Soon you will get a lot of fun sweety , the plant girl whine a little and just wishper a weak yes mistress

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Slowly the creatures crawled up Evelen's legs, though she calmed down after Sasha's words. They started to coil around her body, eventually reaching her chest as she heard the wolfgirl talk with the elf from before. That, and the little fiber-like things that rubbed against her led her to believe that they weren't creatures at all, instead animated bits of rope. As soon as she had relaxed the things began to wrap tightly around her ample breasts, and then forming into a proper harness, wrapping in an intricate pattern all over her body, with a thin rope tightly wedged into her dripping pussy to complete it. The little wounds Sasha had made all over her body with the whip were on fire as the harness pressed tightly against them, and Evelen was loving every moment of it. She could feel two thickened bits of rope rubbing around her body, most likely dildos, and she started to tremble in anticipation until two little whips lashed against her back, causing her to yelp out in pain and pleasure.

Last edited:
OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The creature continued teasing the poor Evelen who with every hit was breaking the line between pain and pleasure thanks to the effect of the ointment, her body was on fire and then when she was enjoying the treatment of the creature without any pain, it let free her holes and in a sudden motion inserted its dildos, this caused that Evelen let free a lot of lustful sounds from her mouth who was letting roll her tongue to a side in her open mouth, from this point all get dazed in Evelen memory, who this time let herself forget about everything, as all was controlled and safe, only a pert of herself was on guard in case that something could happen.

Thanks to the hard walls of the room, the moans of the girls were muffed completely, as Evelen and Celesta move their bodies to pleasure their temporal masters, their hips move and press asking for more, as their breasts bounce all that they can with the firm grip of the ropes and the wolfgirl mouth that was drinking happily of Celesta´s green udders. As the time passed, a orgasm followed of other and other was the result of the great punishment on Evelen´s body, her body now completely wet and tired was in the point where she was only able to produce lustful moans in an attempt to show how happy was in her actual state, then when many hands grope her and other two dildos tried to get inside her, her rational mind pass out letting her mindless body continue the torture with a mindless happy smile.

Fortunately when she wake up, she found herself resting in the bed with her body being healed by the elf and at her side her sister was dressing a skimpy bikini who was transparent in the important places, who were dripping still her juices, luckily she was still unconscious and filled with wax and other fluids, like also Evelen was. Then the wolfgirl enter inside the room with two maid dresses of maybe the elf or the blonde bunnygirl.

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The whips kept raining down on Evelen's skin as the rope contracted and eased up, the dildos teasing her constantly as she moaned out in need. Finally they penetrated her, and she immediately yelled out in ecstasy, a powerful orgasm sweeping over her. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth as she relaxed and allowed herself to enjoy the experience without thinking much, as the ropes fucked her steadily while others continued to beat her. With time everything blended together into seemingly endless pleasure, as Evelen's orgasms came one after another, until two more dildos pressed their way into her already stuffed holes, and she came three times in the space of a minute, and her mind went blank.

She woke up as the elf was healing the various little wounds and soreness in her body, but she felt incredible. There was a wonderful afterglow as she looked at the still sleeping Celesta, clad in a mostly transparent bikini. She decided not to say anything, just laying back and allowing the elf to finish healing her. I wonder how long that went on. It was amazing, but I can see myself getting addicted to it a little too easily. Maybe I shouldn't do this too often.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The wolf girl soon interrupt her throughs, as she leave the maid dresses in a desk before hug Evelen Both were awesome, it had been a while from the last time that i get so aroused, even when im not in heat, maybe we could do this when the time come. She turn to the elf but this soon understand what the wolfgirl was thinking Why dont you try this with Mellisa or try to seduce someone in the bar instead ? The ingredients are really expensives to just waste them to make you feel right, i could use all that money in my research instead. This caused that Sasha laught a little before sit in a chair close Evelen and Celesta and add You must be kidding, all of us are completely happily sattled and in perfect condition, it was not that your goal? make things to help the humans and demi humans to live happy?

Hmm... yes, but Evelen dont needed that to be your friend, but its ok, i guess that it was used correctly...hey! that is Presea dream

Sasha nodded laughting a little more and then turn to Evelen Your luscious sister must use that thing for a full day, im sure that at the end she will enjoy it and you also earned a toy, the ropes who were used on you are still over your body, even when you dont see or feel them, but once you get up they will start to pleasure you a little for the rest of the night, that could give you sweet dreams.

Also, sorry if i was very harsh with both of you, maybe the next time im will be more soft and check your condition more often, now dress yourself and she will take you to your room.
Said pointing to the elf in the last part

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen hugged the wolfgirl back, replying "you were pretty great yourself. I had a lot of fun. Maybe a little too much." She listened to Shana and the elf have a little argument over the expense of the potion, and she said "well, my sister has done this without any sort of potion and loved it you know~" coyly, though Celesta was still asleep. "Maybe the two of us could try something a little lighter without it next time, and see how we like it." She smiled at the mention of the invisible ropes, replying "mmm, that sounds awesome. You don't have anything to apologize for, I enjoyed myself a lot, even if it was a little bit intense there." She finally got up, feeling the ropes start to gently tease her as she put on the dress provided to her and walked over to the elf. "I'll wait for Celesta to wake up, if that's alright. I'd like to go back together."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Sasha get a little more calmed and caress Evelen hair before let her dress herself. Im glad to hear that you loved it and sure i will try to be more soft, but it will be really hard, maybe your moans could tempt me enough to try something more fun. The wolfgirl then clean her work outfit and prepare to go out the room Sure, you can even sleep here if you need it Miss Evelen, please come back soon, it will be a honor to receive you or your family, again. then with a last wave she go out to work and Evelen stay in the room dressing herself, as the elf sit and take a book after end to heal the plant girl, who remain sleeping peacefully in the bed, as her healed skin was still with some wax and juices who were getting dry, Evelen could see the lucious green body of her sister move a pair of times to then remain sleep and the ropes over Evelen were making the wait more hard, her breath was getting faster with the time, as her face was turning a little blushed and she was sure that if she use any underwear it will get get completely wet and will turn into a problem, her breasts were turned more stiffed and soon they will be slighty visible behind her maid dress.

The elf was getting tired in her attemps to wake up the sleeping plant girl, so they have a time to talk as they waiti for Celesta to wake up and after nearly 30 minutes Evelen was fighting to dont fall sleep too. Then the maid sight deeply and tried to wake Celesta a pair of times more without any other answer that mumbles and little noises. Should i try something more or we take her to her room? The elf said a little serious but showing a little smile. Evelen had in mind that her sister had always problems to wake up and even Teresa must try some times before half awake her.

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

As Evelen stood and waited for Celesta to wake up, the ropes continued to pleasure her, steadily making it harder to stay still and keep from moaning out. After more than 30 minutes of the elf trying to wake her sister, Evelen finally gave up, flushed bright red and breathing heavily. You can just... take us both... to my room she said, adding "big sister... might not approve" with a wink.