What's new

Epic Quotes

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Epic Quotes

That was probly the point. Auntie Dot was a very practical AI without any real personality.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yea but I kinda find her voice over fun... Not very original... Master Cheif has the same dialouge basicly

Grunting during jump, "Frag out"

Grunt while taking damage "Tango down"

Not much else to the Green one...

GYNSGT. Stacker has more selection then the rest that I've heard...

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

"Says you. You're the most sarcastic person I know."

"Oh really? ...huh."

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"Says you. You're the most sarcastic person I know."

"Oh really? ...huh."
Reminds me of

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Decepticons, it is with deep sorrow that I note for the log...Megatron's spark has been extinguished. All hail Starscream."

Of all the existing incarnations, the newest seems to be the most promising one.

Also, I like his voice.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"I won't believe you before and I still didn't believe you again."
-Raocow

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

My God, I forgot the two most important speeches in Red Vs. Blue. Season 8, so they're in spoiler tags.

Sarge: I'm not telling you to go. I'm not even asking.

Grif: You're not?

Sarge: Nope. I'm going. That's it. You want to come? Come on. But I don't expect you too. Simmons will probably tell you that statistically some of us will probably die.

Simmons: All of us.

Sarge: All of us. All of us will probably die. But that's not what's important. Let me ask you two a question... you ever wonder why we're here?

Grif: (both look at each other) Umm... it does seem to be one of life's great mysteries...

Sarge: No, I mean you! What are YOU doing here! You always act like you want to quit. You could have left whenever you wanted, nobody would have stopped you! So why are ya here? And you, Simmons!

Simmons: Me?

Sarge: You say you want to be in charge. They would've given you your own squad a dozen times over! You know it, and I know it. And you, Tucker. As much as I hate to say it, you're actually good at being a soldier!

Tucker: I am?

Sarge: I know you like to make yer' rude comments and pretend like it doesn't matter! But an entire alien RACE chose to make you their hero! So why are YOU here? And Caboose... ummm... it's good to see you?

Caboose: Thanks. I'm loving the whole speech so far.

Sarge: Maybe you're all here because this is the only place you fit in. Maybe you're here because you don't have anywhere else to go. Maybe you're here because you want to be here. The reason doesn't matter! What matters is that you're here. For all we know, Tex and Church are dead. That means we're the only ones who know what's happened, and the only ones who can prevent them from covering it up! The way I figure it... these Freelancers guy want to use us, take us away from our families, and send us all over the daggone galaxy just to test if their agents are ready for the big fight? Well... guess I'm interested in showin' em just what exactly what a big fight is all about! Time to clean a slate! I'm not orderin' ya too! I'm not even asking ya. You do... what ya GOTTA do, Private Grif.

Aaaand, the final speech of Season 8... I was almost in tears.

Church/Epsilon: "I'd like to say that I found her right away, that I just walked into the Epsilon Unit, and there she was, waiting for me. As you can probably guess, it didn't happen that way, but, I know she's in here somewhere, and I'll find her. We always seem to find each other, for better or for worse. I don't know why the Director did what he did. I don't know if he was trying to revive a memory from his past, or if he was just trying to get it out of his head. But I figured out something that the Director didn't. It took Alpha, Delta, and the rest to help piece it together for me, but what I've learned is that a great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you. I just need to make sure I'm somewhere she can find me. I think this place is a little different than it was before. See, out there, everything is based on the Alpha, but in here, I guess I'm the Alpha. And maybe this time through, things will be a little different for me as well. I guess I'll find out. And I mean, hell, if you have to live the rest of your life in a memory... you might as well make it a good one."

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

"It's not about how big yer hammer is son, it's about how you pound that anvil."
- My quote from the Blacksmith to his Son that I randomly said one day. I felt it was classic enough.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"These are not the hammer."
*Walks off-screen. Returns*
"The hammer is my penis."

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"These are not the hammer."
*Walks off-screen. Returns*
"The hammer is my penis."

Nathan Fillion is the man!

I want season 3 of castle.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

"I told you before, where I go, he goes, And where he goes, I go!"
"Mollari..."
"Don't worry. As arrogant as this man before me may be, he would never arrest his own Prime minister!"
*scene change, sound of heavy door slamming*
*long pause*
"Shut up!"
"I didn't say anything"

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

“The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.”

-George Carlin

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Ya missed it a bit, I think Inc mentioned it in a different thread...

Zelzar

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Red vs Blue FTW

Episode:99

Tucker: Caboose, that's why I always liked you, everything falls into two categories: either you don't understand it or you just don't care.
Caboose: Yeeah, I don't really know what you mean by that... but I guess it doesn't matter.
Tucker: Exactly.
Caboose: Why didn't you ask Tex or Church?... Is it because I'm the best?
Tucker: No, it's because Church is an asshole and Tex doesn't trust me right now.
Caboose: Really? Why not?
Tucker: Ehh, because I got to use the sniper rifle and I ended up unloading a round into her ass.
Caboose: Hey Chicka Bum Bum!
Tucker: Caboose! What did I tell you about that?
Caboose: Sorry. Sorry.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

We get it Zelzar... it doesn't have to be hit over the head that much.

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

"No wonder they call this the Dragon Age. The things are bloody everywhere." -Anders.

See Rule? Even Anders agrees with you on the dragons thing.