What's new

RPG RPG Maker [えのきっぷ / Enokippu ] くノ一牡丹 / Kunoichi Botan(RE204823, RJ204823)

drewbit

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: New New enokifu game

What do all those options when you start the game do?

Edit: Dear god. Opening this game up made it make like 9 processes of itself which proceeded to devour my RAM. I actually had to reset my computer.

Last edited:

jackbob24

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What do all those options when you start the game do?
The first option determines the difficulty of the game by controlling the speed of the die (slow or so fast it might as well be random; there is no normal setting).
いーじー: Easy
囚われの少女: ...Good Luck (I mean it literally says Captured Girl or something so it is implicitly telling you to fuck yourself whether you like it or not. Is it even possible?)

The second option determines whether Tina has... let's just say... hair down there.
はえてる: Hair
はえてない: No hair

The third option let's you skip/view the prologue.
3行で: "Skip" the prologue
一応詳しく: View the prologue

The fourth option let's you skip/view the tutorial.
みない: Skip the tutorial
みる: View the tutorial

Edit: Dear god. Opening this game up made it make like 9 processes of itself which proceeded to devour my RAM. I actually had to reset my computer.
I know right?! Starting the game is still OK, but shutting it down makes my computer completely shit the bricks.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Played the game a bit, only uses about 1.3GB ram.

Should be fine for any decent desktop, laptops that ar eold would probably struggle with it though.
Must say though, the game is kinda big for the few amount of CG's it has, nice though to see he put something out at loeast for us to enjoy, while waiting for his final product.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think it's that program/software, first time I started a game made with thy software it wouldn't load and crashes my laptop. Now I can play them, but still slow loading up. Usually better than Rpgmaker I gotta say.

Maybe try finding another one using same software and playing that then coming back to this, might help it load...

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

I think it's that program/software, first time I started a game made with thy software it wouldn't load and crashes my laptop. Now I can play them, but still slow loading up. Usually better than Rpgmaker I gotta say.

Maybe try finding another one using same software and playing that then coming back to this, might help it load...
Probably, soon as it starts it jumps to 1GB ram usage, since its loading pretty much the game and everything in it and not "as you go". Loads quickly with SSD though

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I didn't notice much slowdown with the game. Wasn't too impressed though.

Had a little trouble trying to hook it too, since it's MV.

Tries to hook, couldn't hook, needed to patch. Tried to patch, couldn't patch, needed to unpack. Tried to download the unpacker, site is a shit and I couldn't fucking find anything.

Eventually I gave up and just found out what each button does via trial and error.

Could have done without the pissing scenes, but whatever.

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I didn't notice much slowdown with the game. Wasn't too impressed though.

Had a little trouble trying to hook it too, since it's MV.

Tries to hook, couldn't hook, needed to patch. Tried to patch, couldn't patch, needed to unpack. Tried to download the unpacker, site is a shit and I couldn't fucking find anything.

Eventually I gave up and just found out what each button does via trial and error.

Could have done without the pissing scenes, but whatever.
Libellule has been kindly including the unpacker in his latest patcher rar, if you feel like trying again.

Nikollachun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did you set the locale to Japanese? That's all I can think of otherwise.
It works fine on my machine.
Oh god damn it. Exes are one thing but I've never had to switch Locale for a zip file password to be accepted. How embarrassing. That did it. Thank you.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Played the game a bit, only uses about 1.3GB ram.
What the fuck?!

Overwatch takes less...
Crusader Kings 2 takes less... (even in late game)

How the fuck.... can someone explain to me why it takes that much ram?

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

What the fuck?!

Overwatch takes less...
Crusader Kings 2 takes less... (even in late game)

How the fuck.... can someone explain to me why it takes that much ram?
I think rpgmaker is just made to ..."run" its not made to be optimized via DirectX/OpenGl etc.

It uses more ram if you keep playing it. Played through it 3 times, it sort of capped at 1.6GBish, which really isn't much though.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just really want to say the PCs is popping 1.6gb ram for this minigame because the PCs is all hot and bothered by the lewd.

*Disregards technical reasons.* >.>

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Noticed he made a twitter post about signing up for C91 releasing a demo of the game he is working on? (or is he talking about what he released recently with more content?)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Noticed he made a twitter post about signing up for C91 releasing a demo of the game he is working on? (or is he talking about what he released recently with more content?)
If you mean this:

C91申し込みました。ジャンルは同人ゲーム(一日目)です。
サークルカットは今作ってるゲームの子ですけど、受かれば昔没にしたくノ一ネタのプチゲームを作っていこうと思います。

The heroine in the game he's still working on will be featured, but if his application to participate is accepted he'll make a quickie game based on one of the Kunoichi themed games he once worked on but later abandoned.

Second opinion required for the above text (not machine translation). I have no idea what プチゲーム refers to.

Last edited:

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If you mean this:

C91申し込みました。ジャンルは同人ゲーム(一日目)です。
サークルカットは今作ってるゲームの子ですけど、受かれば昔没にしたくノ一ネタのプチゲームを作っていこうと思います。

The heroine in the game he's still working on will be featured, but if he gets lots of business on the day he'll make a quickie game based on one of the Kunoichi themed games he once worked on but later abandoned.

Second opinion required for the above text (not machine translation). I have no idea what プチゲーム refers to.
It refers to the game mentioned above to be a small scaled one.