What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

The scissoring move is supersexy. I want a gif of Tikki on both sides cumming.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

someone who has a healthy sexdrive but lives in the usa. such a person would be completely normal, but called a pervert anyway.

or

a woman living in saudi-arabia that shows her face.

Last edited:

Dark Elf Lover

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Two new grapple moves for MJF.

And Tiki can now revover with a jump to avoid being constantly grapled by some opponents.

Sath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Agreed!
Though he is prone to changing his mind when he's in mid-jump after he just starts to initiate the blue grapple move. I'm finding it hard to let him land it between him squeezing out milkers and swinging his tentacles around.
Appropriate that he makes a 'oh you, lol' face when he lands it.

My aforementioned fantasy of masturbating in order to remove the MJF cock-thing is a particularly wet fantasy, but can't have everything ye know?
And its all fallen fairy's fault that its such a tantalizing thought.

If anything can be said, is that fairy fighting loosens you up when it comes to fetishes. I didn't used to be interested at all in futa till FF, now Its a top fetish. Or egg laying till expand bee/alukune. And I admit fairy crashers are starting to warm up too.

Last edited:

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

when you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh man. New grapple on Dark Tiki. You'll have to excuse my French but FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

The jumps from being downed are really nice too. The animation for them just looks so good. It's so fluid and so quick. For a small recovery animation, you can tell Eluku puts a lot of effort into his animations just by those.

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Agreed!
Though he is prone to changing his mind when he's in mid-jump after he just starts to initiate the blue grapple move. I'm finding it hard to let him land it between him squeezing out milkers and swinging his tentacles around.
Oh man. New grapple on Dark Tiki.
Jeez, I can't get either of them to do their new moves. Anyone know the control combos for them?

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If you don fight dark tiki (as in stand still) she has a good chance to use it since its a new move, otherwise as above stated use forward weak kick at point blank range.

DearSfan31

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Poor lil x-lurker. U really should have seen that comming:cool:

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm surprised no one actually brought this up in the update so I'll stop lurking to say it.

On top of the forward forward + weak/strong kick where Tiki slide kicks, the grapple against clone Tiki was changed.

The lick is now forward + weak punch.

There's another grapple where the two scissor each other and initiates an Escape bar. If the one being grappled fails to escape, they take damage and the grappler recovers HP. If the Escape bar is filled, the opposite happens. This is done forward + weak kick.

Were these removed in the 2nd update for the last update? Try as I might on the lick all Tiki does is just sit there with an almost "is that supposed to do something?" expression, and the Scissor Kick she just stands there kicking at the air.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

button timing won't be as smooth on this as it would be in fighting games that you might be used to. You'll have to experiment to get the timing down for the moves.