What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

I'm not sure. Upon clicking it, server-side times out. I can barely get a download -going- let alone get speeds. My speedtest shows 15 megabits a second still.

Bizzarely, clicking on last week's download link, I get 800kb/second! This week's times out constantly, I dont get faster than 2.5-3kb a second and I have to be very patient because 205.*196.*122.*58/*9pk4f811zk0g/*abrlqkp0lrimmqg/*FairyFighting120*401_ver2_.*zip cannot be connected to most of the time.
Try resetting your router and your wireless hub if you have one.

Yampiey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

new update =o
but I didn't check the updates in the game yet =o

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

A Monday update indeed.

PR_Roper is the only file to change from yesterday's build, Eluku's notes appear to indicate an adjustment to the drill grab?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Mediafire's got a lot to handle being one of the few decent, reliable filehost since the megaupload bullshit and subsequent puss-outs of other filehosts. So you're going to get some shitty speeds depending on various things.

Last edited:

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Awww maan...everytime i play stage 10 I have this urgent hope of the two Ropers doing a gangbang on Tiki...
Fantasy :(

Tesla

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A Monday update indeed.

PR_Roper is the only file to change from yesterday's build, Eluku's notes appear to indicate an adjustment to the drill grab?
Yeah. The positioning of the drill's bulge changed so it's more appropriate. Also the Ropers seem to be able to snatch Tiki away from one another now, which is kind of annoying.

Apparently stage 13 wasn't selectable before and now is. Roper can be viewed in watch mode. I also think the notes said something about the finishing screen when losing to the other Tiki. I guess it was removed when other Tiki was moved to training, and now it's back.

Yampiey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hm... another update.
but just seems to be patches on MJF and Alakune

Incognito

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else use Aol because Mediafire has stopped working for me.
(I have to use a 3rd party software to get to the site)
This has happened to me with megaupload too(before it was shutdown)
Used to be able to use both normally but now they seem to be getting blocked on Aol. Anyone else getting this problem?

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone else use Aol because Mediafire has stopped working for me.
(I have to use a 3rd party software to get to the site)
This has happened to me with megaupload too(before it was shutdown)
Used to be able to use both normally but now they seem to be getting blocked on Aol. Anyone else getting this problem?
It still works for me, though I don't know why your's not working, maybe it is a temporary thing.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Could be that your ISP (aol) is blocking the site. Just use a proxy and it should work, although slowly.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Internet censorship? I thought that shit only happens in communist countries *sarcasm*

This stuff is getting annoying.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Random update, some bug fixes and time adjustment, mostly on dat Spidergirl.

Brasissimo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Internet censorship? I thought that shit only happens in communist countries *sarcasm*
Riiiiiiiight.... well let's try and keep politic jokes out of the thread, ok? :rolleyes:

Anyway, i like the roper, but it still needs lots of improvements.
Same for MJF.
And i don't now why, but i can't get the damn scissor move to work! Must be bad timing or something like that.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Riiiiiiiight.... well let's try and keep politic jokes out of the thread, ok? :rolleyes:

Same for MJF.
And i don't now why, but i can't get the damn scissor move to work! Must be bad timing or something like that.
I smell a commie

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I can't figure what is new with this upgrade.
Nothing of consequence. He actually states in the blog post that there isn't much reason to download it. It's just cosmetic fixes to timing on moves.

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

Same for MJF.
Were you able to get the original grab working in the Tiki vs. Tiki fight? It's exactly the same, essentially.

When in Tiki vs. Tiki, press FORWARD+LP for the old grab, FORWARD+HP for fingering and FORWARD+LK for scissoring. Against Fallen Fairy, the only grab is still 214214HP.

Dark Elf Lover

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nothing of consequence. He actually states in the blog post that there isn't much reason to download it. It's just cosmetic fixes to timing on moves.
I should have used Google traduction before, but it's so difficult to understand anything to this gobbledygook.

Sojourner

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Now here's something I wasn't expecting. MediaFire has deleted the 120404 version due to TOS violations, though the link for the 120402 version is still up.

There's currently no new update on Eluku's site, so someone may want to change the "lazy" link in the first post back to the 120402 listed in Update 193.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

More than likely some douchebag flagged it as a copyright violation and it got removed. If he doesn't have an account tied to his downloads they don't even ask questions, they'll just delete it straight away. It's probably automated even.

As for there not being a current version up...who cares. Just wait a few hours and download the new version he's going to put up...shouldn't be too much longer.