What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Sath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

Cock milking on the way too huh? To think that he'd finish at tit milking. Must accomondate the other kind of milking for a well rounded meal of fairy based hentai.
Looks like the little squid fella doubles as a cock ring when its produced her a massive erection. Its alluring because she's supposed to be an innocent fairy;)

9001 bonus points if she's still mobile and somewhat able to defend herself while she has a penis, and MJF can also grow her boobs as normal and feed off those at the same time. Or Milk cock while milk is spurting from her oversized mammaries.
And to detach the penis, she needs to masturbate as normal, but this doesn't increase her health, instead it fills a normal escape bar.

Last edited:

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Cock milking on the way too huh? To think that he'd finish at tit milking. Must accomondate the other kind of milking for a well rounded meal of fairy based hentai.
Looks like the little squid fella doubles as a cock ring when its produced her a massive erection. Its alluring because she's supposed to be an innocent fairy;)
Unfortunately, some of the stuff in those concept art bits haven't been done yet (if they haven't been abandoned). There was the giant egg thing for FCBoss that never made it in, the uterus tickler thing for Alakune...

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

Unfortunately, some of the stuff in those concept art bits haven't been done yet (if they haven't been abandoned). There was the giant egg thing for FCBoss that never made it in, the uterus tickler thing for Alakune...
Not every idea makes it to production.

-

Just wanted to point out, F.C.Boss was the only entity to have its filesize changed this patch from the looks. It seems as if the change was a minor one to his squeeze grab. It's now one quick powerful crush instead of an escapable squeeze. Makes him more threatening to your stamina bar, so if he's winning he usually only seems to get one SP attack attempt for me now.

Johnbob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I definitely like the direction that milk jellyfish is going. I hope the new move makes it in

Dark Elf Lover

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey, I've just noticed the zoom on small MJF replica draining milk from Tiki is also new...

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

got the latest patch,

no idea whats been added to it

chrome translate didnt make much sense of his blog
any idea

Dark Elf Lover

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That's true, we're not Sunday but there is a new patch today, haven't noticed it.

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

got the latest patch,

no idea whats been added to it

chrome translate didnt make much sense of his blog
any idea
Very slight change in filesize on the FallenFairy entry.

Am not able to inspect closer right now.

02abarks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Very slight change in filesize on the FallenFairy entry.

Am not able to inspect closer right now.
this is translate of whats in the update

Place update adding new tricks to her fairy.  [GroundSlashKick] (in the previous step) → + kick system  is weak, may say is a multi-stage sliding of hit, the enemy shorty liquid absorbing and insects?  Strength is in sliding-charge, and in contact with the enemy,   you s logger jump backward somersault kick up.

seems to just be a new move :/

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this is translate of whats in the update

Place update adding new tricks to her fairy.  [GroundSlashKick] (in the previous step) → + kick system  is weak, may say is a multi-stage sliding of hit, the enemy shorty liquid absorbing and insects?  Strength is in sliding-charge, and in contact with the enemy,   you s logger jump backward somersault kick up.

seems to just be a new move :/
oh okie :3 so much text just to say he added one new move LMAO

02abarks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

oh okie :3 so much text just to say he added one new move LMAO
If you hover over the text in google translate the highlighted bit is one paragraph

the rest was pretty much just talk about what might be done in future

just remember its a blog not an changelog ^.^

Dark Elf Lover

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have finally found two new things with last update (120320).
- new Tiki's moves:
Front, Front + weak kick
and
Front, Front + strong kick
- Akuma's style SP move from Fallen Fairy. When She hits the ground at hte beggining of this move, if Tiki's is defending she doen't fall.

I need to test last version to check this is really new.

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have finally found two new things with last update (120320).
- new Tiki's moves:
Front, Front + weak kick
and
Front, Front + strong kick
- Akuma's style SP move from Fallen Fairy. When She hits the ground at hte beggining of this move, if Tiki's is defending she doen't fall.

I need to test last version to check this is really new.
The fallen fairy-akuma move was implemented months ago.

quintet44

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm surprised no one actually brought this up in the update so I'll stop lurking to say it.

On top of the forward forward + weak/strong kick where Tiki slide kicks, the grapple against clone Tiki was changed.

The lick is now forward + weak punch.

There's another grapple where the two scissor each other and initiates an Escape bar. If the one being grappled fails to escape, they take damage and the grappler recovers HP. If the Escape bar is filled, the opposite happens. This is done forward + weak kick.

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You've been able to block the initiation of the move for a while too.

Dark Elf Lover

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm surprised no one actually brought this up in the update so I'll stop lurking to say it.

On top of the forward forward + weak/strong kick where Tiki slide kicks, the grapple against clone Tiki was changed.

The lick is now forward + weak punch.

There's another grapple where the two scissor each other and initiates an Escape bar. If the one being grappled fails to escape, they take damage and the grappler recovers HP. If the Escape bar is filled, the opposite happens. This is done forward + weak kick.
I hoped to find a new game over screen with this new grapple, but the move cannot even kill by itself.
Another difference: the old graple move (the lick asshole and pussy one) now hurts a lot more, it's easier to use it to finish your opponent and get the game over screen. Strangely, the recovered HP has not been increase, so you gain a lot less than your opponent lose.

You've been able to block the initiation of the move for a while too.
Okay

Last edited: