What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

Damn, Fallen Fairy went from "Hard but I can beat her" to "HO SHIT RUN!"

In my opinion her new attack is hot as hell, but she tends to spam it a lot and it's hard to really avoid it, especially because it's a jumping attack and she has an anti air so jumping is not a good idea to counter it. The recovery tip is nice, but her new aerial kick is incredibly overpowered; not only does it do knock back but I don't think you can even block it. I'll let you know if I ever beat her, though it's certainly fun to try. :3

EDIT: The second I posted this I tried to block it and I did it easily. Man I fail.

EDIT2: The minute after I posted this I actually beat her. She's tough, but I can beat her! :D

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I ain't complaining. I'd much rather have many small updates than sitting around waiting for a month or two for an update wondering if they forgot about the game.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Or waiting around for months to find out that little progress has been made to the game... Like Shinobi Girls recent update...

WithdrawnWings

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nevermind, I got it.

BTW, hit down at character selection to get some kinda upgrade.

Last edited:

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Nevermind, I got it.

BTW, hit down at character selection to get some kinda upgrade.
Pressing down does, in order: Health Regen, SP Regen, both, Health degen (your health drops even when you aren't being hit)

WithdrawnWings

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm really excited to see the next update. I'm hoping for another new boss fight. Someone said that the finsher for Tiki on Fallen Fairy may have something to do with pulling out the parasite. Afer she does that, I'm expecting a fight against the parasite and then Anti Tiki. I'm also excited to see Fallen's finishing move.

Also, can anyone imagine playing as FF and fighting the other monsters and being able to use rape moves on em? I'd prolly lol for hours.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

No I can't and calm down there buddy, we JUST got fallen, we get another boss in the next update too?

pyro90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Don't expect another "Boss" for a little while, considering that FF just came out.

LordoftheUniverse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Very nice progress. Glad I waited for Fallen Fairy to be mostly intact.

I'm hoping that one of the bad-ends for the fight involves Tiki growing a dick herself. With or without a parasite invading her. Some TF stuff would be a nice addition.

And I'm still wishing you could "lay" eggs out of the breast in the bee fight. It's the "laying" bit that makes oviposition go into the "Oh god so sexy" range, and forcing them out of your tits would be -incredible-.

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

Guy's a fan of Final Fantasy?
FF is probably referring to fallen fairy, not final fantasy, tho he may well be a fan, I dont recall any ff games coming out all that recently.

-Oberon

Bluflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

To be honest I think eluku should put in a DFQ in this game (Dark Fairy Queen) I mean like most civilization in the fantasy world >.> there would always be a ruler of some sorts I think a queen would be acceptable ^^

also eluku could have given FallenFairy a different hairstyle >.>

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If he ever gets lost at sea, he could use it as a sail.

here4demos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

update
not sure but from what i can make out from google translate new attack?
Edit: A LOT more faster

Last edited: