FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

Anyone care to explain the relevance of the picture in his post? Is that how he intends you grapple her?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It looks like it's being pulled out, so I don't see it as a gameover or a finisher

Neko

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It looks like it's being pulled out, so I don't see it as a gameover or a finisher
maybe tiki can grab her just like she can grab dark tiki. and maybe that is what she will do to her as a grab. that would make sense. but i wonder if eluku will allow that option to rape enemies as revenge

Tesla

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

From what I gathered in the Babelfish translation, that's what happens when Fallen Fairy loses. My guess is that Tiki pulls it out to change Fallen Fairy back, but her mind is still corrupted and she becomes angry that you took the parasite, which leads to the Dark Tiki fight.

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

[Hasn't played since plant girl]
[Tries version with 3 new enemies + features]

Tigris

Lurker
Reputation score

More specifically, press up on the character select screen while it shows Tiki. Little bit of text should show up on the left of the screen indicating which stage you've chosen; once you get the one you want, select Tiki as normal.

Might be worth mentioning, seeing as you don't know about the stage select, that confirming to play as Tiki by pressing the light/medium/heavy attack buttons allows you to play as normal/dark/tan Tiki. Alternate colour schemes, basically.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maybe after Eluku makes all the boss characters, he might start to make an adventure mode for the game with a RoR style where each boss has their own stage and each stage and its enemies and obstacles related to the end boss. For example, for Expand Bee's level, it would be a hive and the enemies would probably be bee larva and other insects that would dwell in the hive and you'd have to dodge falling honey and jump over honey traps which would immobilize you on contact.

How many of you would think that would be awesome?

iRoxor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Maybe after Eluku makes all the boss characters, he might start to make an adventure mode for the game with a RoR style where each boss has their own stage and each stage and its enemies and obstacles related to the end boss. For example, for Expand Bee's level, it would be a hive and the enemies would probably be bee larva and other insects that would dwell in the hive and you'd have to dodge falling honey and jump over honey traps which would immobilize you on contact.

How many of you would think that would be awesome?
Let's just stick with our current timeline before we start jumping into 2012 world destruction-type conclusions. Also, FF is more of a "Fight or get Raped" type of game, it wouldn't be a great game if it were to be an old-fashioned Jungle Girl-type game.

TheHamburglar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I only discovered this game like, a week or two ago.

I fucking love it. At first I was like "RAGE GAWD THE CONTROLS" Then I changed them >_> and I'm like "RAGE GAWD STOP SPAMING RAPE YOU ASS" but it's totally cool cuz this game rocks hardcore.

Hands down the most annoying enemy is the Bee thing. I swear I will murder a orphanage in the rage that thing puts me through. "WHAT BITCH WHAT! SHIT IT GOT ME WITH THE EGGS. PUNCH! YEAH NOW PUSH IT BACK OUT... WTF HOW YOU GET BACK UP SO FAST!? NO! STOP GRAPPLE SPAMING ME! I CANT PUNCH NOW!? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"

Something like that. Lol

Neko

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I fucking love it. At first I was like "RAGE GAWD THE CONTROLS" Then I changed them >_> and I'm like "RAGE GAWD STOP SPAMING RAPE YOU ASS" but it's totally cool cuz this game rocks hardcore.

Hands down the most annoying enemy is the Bee thing. I swear I will murder a orphanage in the rage that thing puts me through. "WHAT BITCH WHAT! SHIT IT GOT ME WITH THE EGGS. PUNCH! YEAH NOW PUSH IT BACK OUT... WTF HOW YOU GET BACK UP SO FAST!? NO! STOP GRAPPLE SPAMING ME! I CANT PUNCH NOW!? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"

Something like that. Lol
you just summed up the amount of hate i have for that damn bee.... until i noticed it can smash into the barrier walls. every time it eggs me i just inch to the nearest corner and watch as the bee smashes it exoskeleton skill against a hard solid digital barricade. ^_^ take that you bitch-ass bee!

reaver_87

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Something like that. Lol
Me thinks you love this game:D

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Something like that. Lol

have you fought the slime thing yet? thats the worst. it blocks everything has total control ANYWERE on the screen and can kill you even with the cheats on.

RAAAAAAAAAAAGE.

also, how the fuck do i fairy breath? that shit seems to be the only way to get them to stop grappling you for more than 5 seconds. and its not on the move list at all.

Last edited: