What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

That would be interesting...

Dear ... God. And the sad part is the guy there with that, I think I actually used to go to school with him too. Assuming that pic is real, though it wouldn't shock me, I used to know someone who had a stupidly huge mohawk like that anyway, hence my previous comment. Holy shit lol, that made my day.

iRoxor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New update (131 - 2/22/11)

Minor bug fixes, Fallen Fairy's ejaculation meter moved next to her SP bar, whenever her SP bar is full, her ejaculation meter will stay maxed. Her anti-air move can now be used to fling herself across the screen into you, whether or not you're in the air, her anti-air move (when hit) animation is faster, so you don't have to wait that long to faceroll the keyboard to get out.
EDIT: Also, a few damage tweaks to Tiki, as well as improving the Y-axis of her Windslash SP move and slightly increasing damage.

Last edited:

Johnbob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm hoping that one of the bad-ends for the fight involves Tiki growing a dick herself. With or without a parasite invading her. Some TF stuff would be a nice addition.

And I'm still wishing you could "lay" eggs out of the breast in the bee fight. It's the "laying" bit that makes oviposition go into the "Oh god so sexy" range, and forcing them out of your tits would be -incredible-.
This man understands me...

Ryeden

Lurker
Reputation score

If he ever gets lost at sea, he could use it as a sail.
Actually if he would dye his hair gray and stick his head underwater, people would probably confuse him for a shark....

I can just imagine it.......I, laying by the bench.... A nice calm day...then all-of-a-sudden I hear woman and children screaming "SHARK, SHARK, IT'S JAWS". They're all running and screaming after seeing a so called "fin" (Mohawk) moving through the water. Then this guy starts slowing coming to shore, everyone still freaking out and then he finally arrives on shore and everyone then calms down and laugh at how stupid they were, thinking he was a shark but, this isn't the end!!!!....This guy then rips off his face to reveal his true form?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Raptorjesus...... and then I scream....:eek:

Bluflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Now back to the Dark Fairy Queen idea anyone agree?

Johnbob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Now back to the Dark Fairy Queen idea anyone agree?
No..it basically sounds like an alt costume for the fallen fairy. How would the queen differ other than appearance?

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Fairy Queen would look like... You know... Either Super Futa Tiki or Super Fallen Fairy... But like a big titted Fluid Hunter sized Fairy...

Only wearing red heart print boxer shorts and wearing the Master Chiefs Helmet and having golden nipples...

Golden Nipples that shoot lasor beam Tentacles...

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I thought they were downgraded to silver nipples because the futa dick was gonna be golden...

Bluflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

No..it basically sounds like an alt costume for the fallen fairy. How would the queen differ other than appearance?
Well first of all the queen would be alot taller, and have the color scheme of the fallen fairy. She would be pretty bigger, and I mean its a good idea or maybe a reddish color scheme.

But its a really good idea ^^

iRoxor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think I've already said this before, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Let's just stick to our current update, not jump to conclusions.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Fans of corruption should be pleased.

Last edited by a moderator:

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Oooh, is dat some futa....futaization? Futanariing?

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Looks like it's just sealing itself inside of her ass, and then using an external body part to enlarge her clit into a dick.

here4demos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow can't wait for this new update but i think he is detracted by the 3ds launch but hell i would.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Fans of corruption should be pleased.
anyone understand what he's trying to say? His typing is a little confusing.

Last edited by a moderator:

iRoxor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone understand what he's trying to say? His typing is a little confusing.
It's not an update to the game, he's just adding to his blog and expressing ideas for Fallen Fairy's SP finisher, instant game over finisher, and/or game over CG.