What's new

Flyte

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ120635] [Eclipse works] Ariadne

I got the translated files off your sig sorter and I was wondering which map translation to apply? there seems to be 3 of them.

Also thanks for working on the translation in the first place! Sometimes I wish I paid more attention in my middle school Jap classes...

Edit: Nevermind should have jsut looked one page back, silly me.

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

PM sorter to ask for the detail of leftover MAP you should work at ...
I take a day break, then tomorrow continue this again ... ;)

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I got the translated files off your sig sorter and I was wondering which map translation to apply? there seems to be 3 of them.

Also thanks for working on the translation in the first place! Sometimes I wish I paid more attention in my middle school Jap classes...
Apply all 3 pax in order 1-2-3. Np for the translations I do it for fun and because I want to. My "jap class" is all anime. On average I understand more while listening than reading the subs.

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

^ Yeah, me too, to think that I have to study like 3000 Kanji or so I heard, I totally dropped that subject right away, but me listening to people talking Jap is fine, anime power I guess...
Oh yeah, sorry for me asking about this here but the what is the police bitch version your translation's based off Sorter ?

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

^ Yeah, me too, to think that I have to study like 3000 Kanji or so I heard, I totally dropped that subject right away, but me listening to people talking Jap is fine, anime power I guess...
Oh yeah, sorry for me asking about this here but the what is the police bitch version your translation's based off Sorter ?
Someone already had start one and I decided to lol it over. So it has my touch to it as well.

ThisNeedsMoreFel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not like i'm complaining or something, quite otherwise, but where can i find current stable version of translation? I got lost reading last few pages. I think ULMF should have an imageboard.

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Someone already had start one and I decided to lol it over. So it has my touch to it as well.
Excuse me I have a question.. I need apply all patches or just the maps? thanks and sorry 4 my english.

bjoernsen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Excuse me I have a question.. I need apply all patches or just the maps? thanks and sorry 4 my english.
There is a datestamp over the files, so you can choose which of the updated files you need. If you need everything, make sure to drop the mappack 1,2,3 in the right order.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not like i'm complaining or something, quite otherwise, but where can i find current stable version of translation? I got lost reading last few pages. I think ULMF should have an imageboard.
Sorter's signature has link to all his translated games. Separate folder for Ariadne files. Download all of those files. Extract all but maps into a folder. Extract maps part 1, 2 and 3 in that order to same folder. Copy all those files into games data folder overwriting whatever is there.

If you haven't patched before, read the quick help or the full tutorial in my signature first before doing above.

Flyte

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone give me a tip on how to use the cheat engine? I'm a bit confused with it specially with how to apply the 2n+1 formula.

Do i use the formula when I'm looking for a variable or just when I'm making changes or both? Because I tried both regular and 2n+1 and I come up empty on the second scan....I only wish to get more money and perhaps changes my stats a bit since the grind is rather tedious.

Btw sorter thanks for the reply, having everyone in the first town actually speak English is working wonders on my progress!

sotonto

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can someone give me a tip on how to use the cheat engine? I'm a bit confused with it specially with how to apply the 2n+1 formula.

Do i use the formula when I'm looking for a variable or just when I'm making changes or both? Because I tried both regular and 2n+1 and I come up empty on the second scan....I only wish to get more money and perhaps changes my stats a bit since the grind is rather tedious.

Btw sorter thanks for the reply, having everyone in the first town actually speak English is working wonders on my progress!
The answer is both.
Say your current money is 230g
You need to search for 461(230x2+1)
Then gain something like 5g, your new amount is 235g, you search for 471 to further filter the results. Keep that till you get one direction, that is where the money is stored.
Now you can change that value to your desired amount, say 10000g, so you change the value to 20001.
Thats pretty much it.
First attachment is the search with current money, 1433g, second attachment is after spending 30g, 1403g, that already returns only one direction, with which you can work.

Attachments

Last edited:

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There is a datestamp over the files, so you can choose which of the updated files you need. If you need everything, make sure to drop the mappack 1,2,3 in the right order.
So.. I need the files with the yellow star isn´t? thanks.

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The yellow starred ones are the maps. Grab the rest if you also need anything else like items or skills.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No. To get the entire translation so far, you need ALL of the files.

Only if you had applied translation before should you just add files from after that date.

Reputation score

So I did the sun temple and the pirate ship, neither of which were translated on my end and yes I installed the maps in order, I guess I did something else wrong?

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So I did the sun temple and the pirate ship, neither of which were translated on my end and yes I installed the maps in order, I guess I did something else wrong?
Done but not released. nothing wrong on your end.

Last edited:

Flyte

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The answer is both.
Say your current money is 230g
You need to search for 461(230x2+1)
Then gain something like 5g, your new amount is 235g, you search for 471 to further filter the results. Keep that till you get one direction, that is where the money is stored.
Now you can change that value to your desired amount, say 10000g, so you change the value to 20001.
Thats pretty much it.
First attachment is the search with current money, 1433g, second attachment is after spending 30g, 1403g, that already returns only one direction, with which you can work.

Thanks for the help :) The screenshots really made things a lot more clear.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Regarding the Sun Temple, how do you open the left hand door where the dead man is?