What's new

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [RJ120635] [Eclipse works] Ariadne

P.S. I've got bunny suite. Many thanks Rebis! This map was fully translated into English. Perfect! You guys are exchanging intriguing notes of your translation progress. But I did not see any link to updated file. Where can I get it?
Look in my signature. The latest is package 3. If u grabbed all 3 and applied them in order you are up to date. I haven't posted any new translations.

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks Sorter!
At first I was stupefied since there is no signatures on the screen. Then I supposed if I use mozilla browser instead of chrome. On mozilla I saw them and now I have links! :)

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thanks Sorter!
At first I was stupefied since there is no signatures on the screen. Then I supposed if I use mozilla browser instead of chrome. On mozilla I saw them and now I have links! :)
Mozilla FTW 4ever!

Puttana

Reputation score

That had me going for a while as well. When you defeat the Death Mask it goes off screen. Enter the passage in direction it goes. Keep beating it and eventually you will get the crystal. It is either 3 or 4 times. :p
Thanks madman3237! I'll try. :)

Puttana

Reputation score

Mozilla FTW 4ever!
I applied your translation files. I did not find Vampire Sword in my inventory. Did you include it in your Weapons file, didn't you?

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I applied your translation files. I did not find Vampire Sword in my inventory. Did you include it in your Weapons file, didn't you?
I think all weapons should be done. Will have to get back to you. But meanwhile did u regrab the items file? Try that first.

Puttana

Reputation score

Yes, I did. No effect. Didn't find Vampire Sword at all.:confused:

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, I did. No effect. Didn't find Vampire Sword at all.:confused:
Vampire Sword was not in original game. It was part of the mod posted by juliandro18 here. I have attached the mod - not sure if you need the map and/or weapon file to get it. I wouldn't bother - use the eclypse sword instead.

Attachments

Puttana

Reputation score

Ah, I see...
Thanks for reference to juliandro's post. His adding of Vampire Sword is very nice, apropos supplement to the game. The sword facilitates it and is just something like EASY mode. The game is too long, not for all gamers. Creator should spare their patience. :)

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Working at Water Temple section next ... :cool:

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The guide that gamefreak posted for the prison island says you get a pickaxe from the guard with the exclamation mark - but I don't. No matter how much I talk to him, I can't get the pickaxe and as such, can't go into the mine to earn money. Any clues?

EDIT: AAAAnd just as I posted it, he gives it to me. I talked to the old guy next to the hole and exhausted all his dialogue.

pirro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Supremely nice that his is being translated! :D

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ah, I see...
Thanks for reference to juliandro's post. His adding of Vampire Sword is very nice, apropos supplement to the game. The sword facilitates it and is just something like EASY mode. The game is too long, not for all gamers. Creator should spare their patience. :)
So the Vamp sword is a custom item? What should it be called? Do you have the japanese name?

Also finished the Ship CG. Moving on to the Stage in Sandra.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I feels on roll in this few days ... :cool:
----------------------------------
29 Jun 2014
Altar of Water Dragon (水龍の祭壇)
MAP 61.90.91.92.93.94.95.97.98.99.100.101.102
Going to finish this part soon ...
and probably release few more other game PT ...

So the Vamp sword is a custom item? What should it be called? Do you have the japanese name?

Also finished the Ship CG. Moving on to the Stage in Sandra.
I think it's just user personal mod, thus don't have Japanese name ... ;)

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

29 Jun 2014
Going to finish this part soon ...
and probably release few more other game PT ...

I think it's just user personal mod, thus don't have Japanese name ... ;)
Alright chill for a bit. Will take me a while to take a look. Also watching soccer. GO GERMANY!!!!

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright chill for a bit. Will take me a while to take a look. Also watching soccer. GO GERMANY!!!!
whatever ... (don't understand soccer at all) ...
have fun ... :cool: ... I will "chill" a bit while raining ULMF with PT ... :cool:

mellowtk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I haven't been playing this very long, but wow is the music incredibly good.

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

29 Jun 2014
I have integrated the Altar of the Water Dragon. From all that soccer no time to work on those CGs. But it will be soon. Probably the package will be released some time next week.

So far we have Sun Temple, Altar of the Water Dragon, Pirate Ship (with CG), Nameless Temple, Sandra Divination waiting line CG and some corrections on older maps just off the top of my head.

Last edited:
Reputation score

Sorry for the probably dumb question, but is this game being translated from start to finish? I mean could I load up what you have translated and play until I hit the non translated bits?

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Sorry for the probably dumb question, but is this game being translated from start to finish? I mean could I load up what you have translated and play until I hit the non translated bits?
pretty much. When I started this the first thing I did was to 100% finish the initial intro part until you exit the Markid Clinic. I translate things in order. So when you grab the next pack prolly sometime by end of next week you can get to Sandra, do the Sun Temple, do the Mine and grab the ship to Coldia, fight the pirates and enjoy your stay at the local pub in the port ^^ (only the temple and ship part of which you'd have to wait for. the rest you can do).