What's new

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ120635] [Eclipse works] Ariadne

Works for me and I just downloaded newest files this morning. I used a save before the end battle with pirates and lost, went to pub and talked to the guys at the table and proceeded to grate to left of entrance to castle - no problem.

Even went back and won battle to see if practicality was overriding karma of only 22, still worked. If you are on virgin run, it may be a problem, she might refuse. If so, you should have Noble Attire aka Informal Knight clothes and can enter Castle that way. Don't think you'll be able to enter sewers from there as the key to entrance is in the sewer - so if a virgin is prevented from sneaking in, can't do quest 16.
Ahhhh.... it was the bar issue. I didn't talk to the guy in the bar. I forgot about that. Thanks man.

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not until now.

Any pink slime icon on world/dungeon map contains a raping monster. But not all raping monsters have that icon. They will have a heart icon in battle.
There are worm monsters that swallow you up to shoulders.
Tentacle monster that engulfs you head first.
Some orcs, not all.
A tiny breed of goblin
No Boss battle rape that I know about.
There's also a 'numbing worm' in the forest south of the city in the 3rd continent (after/near the water dungeon + flame) which does does the same thing as the anal tentacle thing but results in a 'toilet accident'' (urination). That one plus the ones you listed are the ones I've seen, was hoping there were more. Oh well.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm wondering if the translations broke any of the items.
Namely, the "overdrive" item which used to increase how much stamina was regained every turn when you standby. If i recall correctedly, it used to regen +15 each turn. Now it does not...

wsihungc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

god damn it, cant find where to buy bombs..... is it at the 3rd town??
stuck on the orc quest.......... help!!!!!

terranam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm wondering if the translations broke any of the items.
Namely, the "overdrive" item which used to increase how much stamina was regained every turn when you standby. If i recall correctedly, it used to regen +15 each turn. Now it does not...
you mean the twin drive item right ? Yes i noticed that too, also the heart that's supposed to show next to the health bar of monster that rape you stopped showing up since i used the updated files.

Nhoerst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

god damn it, cant find where to buy bombs..... is it at the 3rd town??
stuck on the orc quest.......... help!!!!!
You get the bombs from the underground item shop. Near the arena in the 4th town after you get through the mine.

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

To all who are having problems with the items (I am assuming for now just the 'drive items) try redling them off my folder.

As for the heart on the Notorious monsters I am not too sure. Will have to take a look. Can you give me the names of the mobs that should have hearts but don't?

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score

To all who are having problems with the items (I am assuming for now just the 'drive items) try redling them off my folder.

As for the heart on the Notorious monsters I am not too sure. Will have to take a look. Can you give me the names of the mobs that should have hearts but don't?
The auto-buff equipments don't seem to be working anymore in combat. The Fairy Ring doesn't auto-regen HP as well. Tried to re-download the files from the folder but still the same.

Currently, one of the red mob I found missing the heart is the Hole Worm.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think ALL of the Battle Rape Monsters have lost the Heart icon. Will try play testing and post names of each I can find. The one "human" was called something like Mad Molester.

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The auto-buff equipments don't seem to be working anymore in combat. The Fairy Ring doesn't auto-regen HP as well. Tried to re-download the files from the folder but still the same.

Currently, one of the red mob I found missing the heart is the Hole Worm.
yes for the items weapons and armor please redownload them. Apparently I touched something i shouldn't have. This was pointed out to me a few posts or pages back regarding Auto State.

PS. whoever still successfully sees the heart beside the notorious monsters please send me Enemies, Troops, scripts and commonevents

Last edited:

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yes for the items weapons and armor please redownload them. Apparently I touched something i shouldn't have. This was pointed out to me a few posts or pages back regarding Auto State.

PS. whoever still successfully sees the heart beside the notorious monsters please send me Enemies, Troops, scripts and commonevents
Here are all the English names and all but one in kanji of the heart monsters. Got from replay room but had no save for the Numbing Worm.

Devourer (マルノミー)

Numbing Worm (?????)

Hole Worm (あなぐらワーム)

Rare Goblin (ゴブリン珍種)

Murderer (殺人鬼)

Rare Cyclops (サイクロプス珍種)

Orc Battler (オークバトラ)

Mad Dog (マッドドッグ)

And it appears that auto functions were ALL auto functions of accessories as even Nemesis Ring didn't produce Counter Attack.

Will download revised files and edit if working now.

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Here are all the English names and all but one in kanji of the heart monsters. Got from replay room but had no save for the Numbing Worm.

Devourer (マルノミー)

Numbing Worm (?????)

Hole Worm (あなぐらワーム)

Rare Goblin (ゴブリン珍種)

Murderer (殺人鬼)

Rare Cyclops (サイクロプス珍種)

Orc Battler (オークバトラ)

Mad Dog (マッドドッグ)

And it appears that auto functions were ALL auto functions of accessories as even Nemesis Ring didn't produce Counter Attack.

Will download revised files and edit if working now.
could you by chance be able to either make a screenshot or give me the files you have OR tell me where the symbol should show up. I have looked at all the graphics for this game and there was no HP gauge with a heart. unless it's somewhere else.

As for auto states: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=571865&postcount=548. It was resolved back then.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anyone know how to strip her beside from the monster fight?

I can't seem to find any option to do it.

nammu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not until now.

Any pink slime icon on world/dungeon map contains a raping monster. But not all raping monsters have that icon. They will have a heart icon in battle.
There are worm monsters that swallow you up to shoulders.
Tentacle monster that engulfs you head first.

The above are all the battle rape AFAIK except for the Mad Molester mentioned below.

Doctor in second town slum drugs and rapes - not the one in main hospital.
Continued performances in hidden pub there will also result in rape.
Fortune Teller is screwing Mayor. Talk to Mohawk in hidden pub and Mayor will barge in as you are going in - you are kicked out - but can go invisible to peek at them - 3 scenes.

Pirates - only after losing boss fight AFAIK.

Getting caught stealing from Jewelry store in Central city will give you a choice of bribe (not sure if it will be accepted), reported to guards with end result of go to prison island or pay with body.

Prison island has several rape or torture scenes. Have not run through there yet.

A weird S&M costumed human (Mad Molester?) with a mask in abandoned mine. He also shows in arena in ruined town if you won three battles in same day using provocation (the skill or in script). There are other humiliation scenes there but don't know of any other rape.

If you work in bunny outfit at underground pub, you will get scenes. Think if continue, you get penetration.

If you join Barbados gang and use ring to get cheap goods and/or free room at inn enough, when you sleep at inn you will be gang banged.

If you borrow money from loan shark and can't pay it off in time, eventually you will be raped (per reports - haven't done this myself).

I think that is all. Check etigoya's walkthrough to be certain. Some scenes require a minimum karma.
Where is the underground pub, the hidden pub and how do you join the barbados gang and where is the loan shark?

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well I have found the cause. There seems to be an issue with some part of the scripts. I luckily still had the extracted 1.0.4 data for testing. Well the Efreet Sword may be fire prop but the in battle fire animation doesn't play. This is most likely also the cause for notorious dudes not having a heart.

This means I will have to stop the translation process until I figure out what the issue is. I do have some maps ready but I prefer to at least finish Markid before distributing.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

could you by chance be able to either make a screenshot or give me the files you have OR tell me where the symbol should show up. I have looked at all the graphics for this game and there was no HP gauge with a heart. unless it's somewhere else.

As for auto states: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=571865&postcount=548. It was resolved back then.
It is not a HP gauge with a Heart icon. It is a Heart icon ABOVE the HP gauge. The HP gauge still appears.
Attached image from 1.0.3 version

You may have resolved the auto states back then but problem is back with the latest files - wait - you linked to juliandro18's post which included the mod. Are you saying to apply juliandro18's mod?

Attachments

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It is not a HP gauge with a Heart icon. It is a Heart icon ABOVE the HP gauge.
Attached image from 1.0.3 version

You may have resolved the auto states back then but problem is back with the latest files - wait - you linked to juliandro18's post which included the mod. Are you saying to apply juliandro18's mod?
no. when I was notified by him I immediately fixed the issue and he said it's fine now. so you still have auto state issues even with the latest files?

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

no. when I was notified by him I immediately fixed the issue and he said it's fine now. so you still have auto state issues even with the latest files?
Yes. I never noticed it until the latest files. I apparently did not download the files with the previous error. But last night I noticed problem with Nemesis Ring. With tonights download of the items weapons and armor per your instructions, I checked the ring and 2 different drives - nothing auto.

*********************************************** EDIT! ************************************

On a hunch, used script from juliandro18's mod. That restored both all auto function and the Heart icons. Of course, lost all new location translation.

Last edited:

suiton

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you open the bridge in the sewer from the 4 lever controls?

EDIT:nevermind, got it.

Its UP down down UP

Last edited:

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yes. I never noticed it until the latest files. I apparently did not download the files with the previous error. But last night I noticed problem with Nemesis Ring. With tonights download of the items weapons and armor per your instructions, I checked the ring and 2 different drives - nothing auto.

*********************************************** EDIT! ************************************

On a hunch, used script from juliandro18's mod. That restored both all auto function and the Heart icons. Of course, lost all new location translation.
are you able to open the game editor and give me a screenshot of any weapon or item you have an issue with? Still working on the script file. I will see if I can do something about it meanwhile.

edit: haa. well based on his files you should have only lost map 14 you can safely take all my files except for Scripts. TO ALL: IT IS BETTER RIGHT NOW IF YOU HAVE THE JAPANESE SCRIPTS FILE RATHER THAN MINE. Unless you have a previous backup of this file before the bug please do not use my file.

edit 2: well it definitely is the script file. I have decided to just transfer the menus, quest names/descr, and the various options instead of wasting my time trying to find something buried deep in the code. I will probably update the file in my mega folder soon so please go grab it.

edit 3: ok I may have solved the issue. at least for now things are actually a lot better than before. please redownload scripts and make sure to set the file to read only. I am not sure if that actually helps anything but so far no issues. Almost done Markid. Also edited Troops so please redownload that as well.

Last edited: