What's new

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Succubus Rhapsodia

I think you need to make her get "serious". I'm getting this from the scripts (haven't fought her myself yet):

Code:
            #------------------------------------------------------
            # ●ベストエンド戦のヴェルミィーナが本気を出す場合
            #------------------------------------------------------
            if @troop_id == 603
              # 対象がヴェルミィーナ且つ、ヴェルミィーナがまだ本気状態で無い且つ
              # VPが1000以下且つ、絶頂維持中でない場合
              if target == $game_troop.enemies[0] and not $game_troop.enemies[0].earnest and
               $game_troop.enemies[0].sp <= 1200 and not $game_troop.enemies[0].weaken?
                # イベントを準備(ステップ6でイベントセットアップ)
                @common_event_id = 119
              end
            end
If I'm interpreting it correctly, Vermina (or "Vermiena" as refered to in the scripts) needs to have dropped to or below 1200 VP, and not be in a weakened state (guessing either as a status effect and/or a result of a scripted event), in which case she'll force an Accept (female-initiated Insert skill) on you. This is just my guess, because I'm deliberately turning a blind eye to the CG until I get to that point in the game (because I'm spoiler-phobic). If it helps give you some insight, the referred common event 119 is called labeled "ヴェルミィーナラストスパート", or "Vermiena's Last Spurt".

Thanks for searching! Although I'm pretty sure it isn't working in the recollection room :'(

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

undefined local variable or method `heart' for
Window_Announce

? Its coming no reason.. just random when you walk?
Got dis. Maybe they fixed it post 1.03, dunno yet. Easy to correct, simple overlook:
- look for the text 2行ある場合はY座標を調整する in the script
- in the line after, write:
heart = RPG::Cache.picture("heart")
- profit

EDIT2: Updated to 1.05. Fixed the problem.
This had nothing to do with me - I'm sure they're working overtime on this talk system :) I've renamed the 'talk' folder "talk no" quite a few times...

I'll look into 1.05 when I have the time... I mean, if I have the time :p

I've noted many characters are missing in the messages (m, y,, etc.).... Headaches incoming :eek:

edit: btw, I'm welcoming suggestions for moves and hold names... Periscope/paizuri lock, take in/accept/cowgirl, black nose/reverse face straddle, and the like... I don't wanna google for this. No, really.

Last edited:

AnonRoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got dis. Maybe they fixed it post 1.03, dunno yet. Easy to correct, simple overlook:
- look for the text 2行ある場合はY座標を調整する in the script
- in the line after, write:
heart = RPG::Cache.picture("heart")
- profit

This had nothing to do with me - I'm sure they're working overtime on this talk system :) I've renamed the 'talk' folder "talk no" quite a few times...

I'll look into 1.05 when I have the time... I mean, if I have the time :p

I've noted many characters are missing in the messages (m, y,, etc.).... Headaches incoming :eek:

edit: btw, I'm welcoming suggestions for moves and hold names... Periscope/paizuri lock, take in/accept/cowgirl, black nose/reverse face straddle, and the like... I don't wanna google for this. No, really.
I suggest using Monster Girl Quest as a source of attack names. "Tenta-fiesta" still makes me laugh my ass off.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I suggest using Monster Girl Quest as a source of attack names. "Tenta-fiesta" still makes me laugh my ass off.
No way. My motto is to stick as close as possible to the original... SR isn't a parody. The few seconds figuring out what "periscope" meant were plenty fun for me :D

I might rename the basic buff/debuffs by standards "POW+" or "De-speed" though. They sound horrible, and I still don't recognize the base runes used...

I have many reservations about SR, but they sure did a painstacking job making each character unique, as well as making the dreamworld romantic and not vulgar nor immature... If I'm to add my grain of salt, I'd rather do it the right way...

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

No way. My motto is to stick as close as possible to the original... SR isn't a parody. The few seconds figuring out what "periscope" meant were plenty fun for me :D

I might rename the basic buff/debuffs by standards "POW+" or "De-speed" though. They sound horrible, and I still don't recognize the base runes used...

I have many reservations about SR, but they sure did a painstacking job making each character unique, as well as making the dreamworld romantic and not vulgar nor immature... If I'm to add my grain of salt, I'd rather do it the right way...
You can do it!
Did you ever look into contacting the member of the team who is working on the 'official' English stuff? Could be helpful.

pepez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Go through the Church in its entirety. The end of that area is the Mansion.

Yep.. But what i do now? afer i had speak umbrella girl and go "up" There is two doors and cat girls blog my way.. :/

Thanks for helping :):):rolleyes:

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You need to defeat one of the shadow-coloured enemies that's in front of a glowing rock. You touch the glowing rock to start a trigger and then from there you will be able to open the doors.
Thanks, that saves me having to look through every map again.

sorry but no not that one there is another like he said above there is 5 rooms gold slime room, a cooking room full of maids cooking, cafe that sells items, item crafting room and a room with a chest that gives you a key if you figure out the puzzle that is 31. I am not sure where the key works on sences I did not see any lock doors and before you enter the area before the 5 rooms in question is 2 statues guarding 2 different doors with 2 red chest behind them
Ah, then the door you want is the one that you have to backtrack a bit for. Warp to the save crystal outside the jail area, it should say something about level 30 on the screen to confirm it's the right one. Then head to the right, through the exit in the room where you have to find the four coins with the specters chasing you, and the brown door you see after teleporting is the one you're looking for.

AnonRoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yep.. But what i do now? afer i had speak umbrella girl and go "up" There is two doors and cat girls blog my way.. :/

Thanks for helping :):):rolleyes:
Go back to other areas and start looking for doors you haven't opened. Believe me, there are most likely quite a few.

Mimi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got the normal end
after stopping the dream. If you have enough power (and completed some requirements, probably), you can go back to the beginning to trigger the final sequence.
It seems there is another ending, at least. Not sure how to trigger it yet, but I have some ideas.
The game puts you back before the final sequence, so you can continue to play.

silence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Heya all I'm a bit stuck atm and could use some directions.

I've fought 4 bosses so far, the first one, the mushroom, the umbrella lady and the plant girl in the tentacle like place. I'm sitting at around 258 magic/dream power and in the teleport room I have not visited anything on the left side. I've searched around but apart from one door with a requirement of 400+ I can't seem to find anything.

I'm sure I've missed something simple but anyone tell me how to proceed or get to the left section of the teleport crystals thanks.

AnonRoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've fought 4 bosses so far, the first one, the mushroom, the umbrella lady and the plant girl in the tentacle like place. I'm sitting at around 258 magic/dream power and in the teleport room I have not visited anything on the left side. I've searched around but apart from one door with a requirement of 400+ I can't seem to find anything.

I'm sure I've missed something simple but anyone tell me how to proceed or get to the left section of the teleport crystals thanks.
Same here. I've got significantly more power (probably because I'm attempting to recruit 1 of every girl, including each variation) but I'm basically just walking around looking for doors I haven't opened so I can explore that left side. Anyone know where Silence and I need to be looking?

MOchaea

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you go to where you fought the second boss there's another route that will eventually take you to a door with 200 dream power needed to open. Open that and that will take you through to the left side.

AnonRoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you go to where you fought the second boss there's another route that will eventually take you to a door with 200 dream power needed to open. Open that and that will take you through to the left side.
I see... I thought the Demon Castle was a dead end. Looks like there's more to explore.

pepez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you open those two doors in room before those yellow slimes.. There is questions and i answer 2,1 and then some number? :confused:

Kaiellis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, sorry but I'm a bit stuck again and I tried checking back through the walkthroughs people posted, but I can't seem to find how to progress. I got into the succubus castle up to

The massive orgy in the large room. I went a bit further, beat the evolved forms of Imp and Lesser Succubus and got the items from the chest they were guarding. Where do I go from here?

AnonRoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, sorry but I'm a bit stuck again and I tried checking back through the walkthroughs people posted, but I can't seem to find how to progress. I got into the succubus castle up to

The massive orgy in the large room. I went a bit further, beat the evolved forms of Imp and Lesser Succubus and got the items from the chest they were guarding. Where do I go from here?
Wait, is that the Castle or the Church? I'm pretty sure that's the church. Regardless... I forget. You'd think I'd be writing this stuff down, but you'd be wrong.

AnonRoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you open those two doors in room before those yellow slimes.. There is questions and i answer 2,1 and then some number? :confused:
The number is 00. Someone else gave the answer for the next statue somewhere in this thread.

heathbar101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think the ones in question are 69 and 35. The wiki posted on page 6 is being updated and has that information.

Kaiellis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wait, is that the Castle or the Church? I'm pretty sure that's the church. Regardless... I forget. You'd think I'd be writing this stuff down, but you'd be wrong.
Oh sorry yeah, the church lol. I got them mixed up.

pepez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think the ones in question are 69 and 35. The wiki posted on page 6 is being updated and has that information.
Thankke :) can someone take screenshot where/How you can evovle those allies? I dont know why, but i just cant found it :/ :)

Last edited: