Window_Announce : 168陦檎岼 : in `announce_draw'
Window_Announce : 140陦檎岼 : in `announce_start'
Window_Announce : 86陦檎岼 : in `update'
Scene_Map : 159陦檎岼 : in `update'
Scene_Map : 31陦檎岼 : in `main'
Scene_Map : 25陦檎岼 : in `loop'
Scene_Map : 36陦檎岼 : in `main'
Main : 16陦檎岼"

? Its coming no reason.. just random when you walk?

qrushen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Succubus Rhapsodia

anyone got a %100 save the grinding is killing me....:(:(

AnonRoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

going to ask how do you upgrade your girls to high class anyone know or is it not possible ????:confused:

EDIT1:never mind figure it out
EDIT2( now I am lost don't know where to go after you beat to high lvl succubus in the church)
You know, oddly enough, I never figured that out. How do you do that?

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I assume you mean this one:
??? 解禁:【寵愛】

with the description "この夢魔からの呼び方を変える。" when you have it highlighted

so here's a quick rewording in english
??? Unlocked by: 【Affection】
Changes the way this dream demon refers to you

So if you want to be able to get it, raise 好感度 (by feeding, bed battles, etc.) Guessing you need quite a bit there but I don't know how much off hand... trying to curb the amount I'm playing till it's a bit more patched, since the generic messages from some foes in battle at various points is a bit of a downer. I just know that 91 (highest among mine) wasn't enough
I maxed my slimegirls out at 100 and it still won't unlock. At least i'm 90% sure that it's the same stat. (the one that is increased by 6 if you defeat them in bed.)

I -think- it's the upgrade that requires level 30. But I havn't got that high yet. I hit 20 and tried it but obvs it didn't work.

BlueKingShana

Reputation score

I maxed my slimegirls out at 100 and it still won't unlock. At least i'm 90% sure that it's the same stat. (the one that is increased by 6 if you defeat them in bed.)
It unlocked for me once I hit 100 and had a bed battle with the only girl I've gotten 100 to. Unlocks a bunch of different (expensive) names they can call you instead of their default. Not sure it does anything else; haven't actually used the option yet to know if it changes their text once you do that.

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For some reason, the game launches into a black screen for me. I downloaded the RTP and get no error messages. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Did you let it run for a while? It takes a while to load up. Also make sure the game window is active. If you alt tab to another window it pauses the game.

EDIT: Derp, just noticed Strange answered, I need coffee to wake up haha

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I can't seem to find two of the four coins in the cathedral.

The 'girl by the well' doesn't do anything
and the 'collapsed boy in the library' got me into a fight, but nothing else.
I have the other two.

Is there something else I'm supposed to trigger before this?

saber6

Demon Girl
Reputation score

go in party select the first option and go into the skill section go down the list and there should be a rank up skill use it and she will transform :)

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I can't seem to find two of the four coins in the cathedral.

The 'girl by the well' doesn't do anything
and the 'collapsed boy in the library' got me into a fight, but nothing else.
I have the other two.

Is there something else I'm supposed to trigger before this?
Talk to the boy again and you'll get a coin.

As for the well, if you go up to the bell tower but take the door to the left go and down the stairs to where the blue chest is. By the bookcase/shelf is where you can examine something on the floor. It'll mention the girl is a witch. Go back and talk to the girl by the well and she'll say she isn't a witch. Try to leave normally and she'll attack you.

pepez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What i need to do after i go in large cave.. and there floors etc.. and somepoint i made out.. and there is nun on outside.?

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Talk to the boy again and you'll get a coin.

As for the well, if you go up to the bell tower but take the door to the left go and down the stairs to where the blue chest is. By the bookcase/shelf is where you can examine something on the floor. It'll mention the girl is a witch. Go back and talk to the girl by the well and she'll say she isn't a witch. Try to leave normally and she'll attack you.
I got the well-witch coin, thanks.

But the boy... It just says he's fainted.
What i need to do after i go in large cave.. and there floors etc.. and somepoint i made out.. and there is nun on outside.?
If you got the key from the boss you can open blue doors now. You have to go to the church in your house.

AnonRoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

At that point, you should've fought a boss and gotten the "Witch Key." Take that to the church area, which you access from your home by interacting with the bookshelf.

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I got the well-witch coin, thanks.

But the boy... It just says he's fainted.
Hmm that's strange. I don't recall doing anything special, I ran over to check the boy when I saw him. You got the coin behind the potted plant and rang the bell three times?

If you did, maybe talk with the NPCs on the first and second floor then checking the boy again. Oh you know what... second floor where the orphans are on, the left side I believe above the kitchen area. Is an empty room with a book you can look at on a desk, might belong to the boy.

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmm that's strange. I don't recall doing anything special, I ran over to check the boy when I saw him. You got the coin behind the potted plant and rang the bell three times?

If you did, maybe talk with the NPCs on the first and second floor then checking the boy again. Oh you know what... second floor where the orphans are on, the left side I believe above the kitchen area. Is an empty room with a book you can look at on a desk, might belong to the boy.
Oh, the blue-witch chick in the first room of the library gave it to me. I'm not 100% sure why, I'd talked to her before and she didn't do anything. I think talking to the orphans again after saving the boy caused it.

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hm wonder why it was different from mines, patch maybe? Oh well at least you got it :)

So for the 4 doors with the questions, I know it was asked before but if anyone figures out the last question feel free to post it. I can't brute for my way through it. Lv 18s vs lv30s isnt fun XD

Speaking of patches. 1.05 is out now on the blog.

AnonRoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hm wonder why it was different from mines, patch maybe? Oh well at least you got it :)

So for the 4 doors with the questions, I know it was asked before but if anyone figures out the last question feel free to post it. I can't brute for my way through it. Lv 18s vs lv30s isnt fun XD

Not gonna lie, the only way I was able to brute force those was with Cheat Engine. There are also others ahead. So either grind, or cheat. Your call.

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Not gonna lie, the only way I was able to brute force those was with Cheat Engine. There are also others ahead. So either grind, or cheat. Your call.
Hmm that's demoralizing. I guess I could look around the library and find the answer there, since all of the questions are referenced in the books of that dungeon.

Is there anything good past there? I noticed it seemed to be some good equipment.

MOchaea

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Answer is: ギルゴーン

pepez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks AnonRoy !! Ah i hate this, but have ask again where u find those coins.. i had now 3 of them.. 1 left right? :)

- one you get that witch first floor after you beat succubus when you talking that faint boy..
- second from that "witch" who attack you.
- third from bell?
where is last one?

Last edited: