What's new

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Succubus Rhapsodia

Guys, the blonde oppai boss named Vermina has 2 instert cgs. One is missionary and one cowgirl. How do you get the cowgirl one?

AnonRoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks AnonRoy !! Ah i hate this, but have ask again where u find those coins.. i had now 3 of them.. 1 left right? :)

- one you get that witch first floor after you beat succubus when you talking that faint boy..
- second from that "witch" who attack you.
- third from bell?
where is last one?
Ah, that one's hidden in one of the potted plants lining the entrance. So, from the Blue Door, you go inside, go to the left line of them, and it's the third one up. If you have trouble, let me know - I'll take a screencap or something.

As a side note, I just got to the Succubus Castle. I'm loving the different Succubi, but it looks like it's a big place. Might have to devote a few hours to it. Regardless, to get there:

AFTER REACHING UMBRELLA-LADY'S MANSION, Return to the Forest. There will be, somewhere, a green door that opens for 40 magic. It blocks off a Log sitting on the water. Interact with the Log to create a bridge down lower. Go through there. You'll encounter Plant-girls for the first time. Continue through to a Maze area, in which each area has four exits. Always take the exit with SPARKLES. At some point you'll pass a hooded figure - they offer to sell you a Wing item that gets you out of the maze. Ignore them and keep following the Sparkles. Eventually you'll return to the same area, but with no monsters and with the hooded figure collapses. Go to the top right and you'll find a tree that leads underground.

Go through that area. You'll find a catgirl and a mushroom girl as new enemies. You'll exit into a bog. Make your way through and you'll come to a boss fight with some weird mushroom-type girl. Different from the other ones. She'll also have two more normal mushroom girls as support. Simply move your targeting reticle left or right to make them appear.

I don't know if I did anything different or special, but I was able to recruit that boss after the fight in a separate dialogue. Following that, backtrack until you find a statue blocked off by a 200-magic door. If you go through there, you'll be at the Succubus castle. There is a save point in the middle of the grand entry room, just up the stairs. That's where I'm at now.

Mimi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know if I did anything different or special, but I was able to recruit that boss after the fight in a separate dialogue.
You can recruit the first boss too. There is a door requiring 35 magic power not far away from the first (or second ?) save point in the underground area. It unlocks the mine and you will encounter the first boss who will ask you to make a contract, at the end. No need to fight her again.
I'm pretty sure that you are supposed to do the mine earlier but I missed it.

There is another recruitable boss after the cathedral, in a sort of castle after a starry path (you will recognize it).
EDIT: It's the umbrella-lady mansion.
You can talk to her and ask her to make a contract. I think that you need a lot of magic power (I was at 300+ when she accepted) or some other requirement for her to accept. She will then ask you to go to her bedroom on the top left (alone, if I understood correctly) to fight her. Win to recruit her.

Last edited:

saber6

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how can I get dream magic point to open the light blue door? :confused:

pepez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah, that one's hidden in one of the potted plants lining the entrance. So, from the Blue Door, you go inside, go to the left line of them, and it's the third one up. If you have trouble, let me know - I'll take a screencap or something.

As a side note, I just got to the Succubus Castle. I'm loving the different Succubi, but it looks like it's a big place. Might have to devote a few hours to it. Regardless, to get there:

AFTER REACHING UMBRELLA-LADY'S MANSION, Return to the Forest. There will be, somewhere, a green door that opens for 40 magic. It blocks off a Log sitting on the water. Interact with the Log to create a bridge down lower. Go through there. You'll encounter Plant-girls for the first time. Continue through to a Maze area, in which each area has four exits. Always take the exit with SPARKLES. At some point you'll pass a hooded figure - they offer to sell you a Wing item that gets you out of the maze. Ignore them and keep following the Sparkles. Eventually you'll return to the same area, but with no monsters and with the hooded figure collapses. Go to the top right and you'll find a tree that leads underground.

Go through that area. You'll find a catgirl and a mushroom girl as new enemies. You'll exit into a bog. Make your way through and you'll come to a boss fight with some weird mushroom-type girl. Different from the other ones. She'll also have two more normal mushroom girls as support. Simply move your targeting reticle left or right to make them appear.

I don't know if I did anything different or special, but I was able to recruit that boss after the fight in a separate dialogue. Following that, backtrack until you find a statue blocked off by a 200-magic door. If you go through there, you'll be at the Succubus castle. There is a save point in the middle of the grand entry room, just up the stairs. That's where I'm at now.
How do you get 200 points?? I had only 104 :eek::eek:

And THANK YOU for helping :)

Last edited:

Kaiellis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Out of curiosity what triggers the possibility to rank up one of your party members? I managed to get my Imp to evolve but I wasn't sure what criteria I needed to fulfill to do so.

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Out of curiosity what triggers the possibility to rank up one of your party members? I managed to get my Imp to evolve but I wasn't sure what criteria I needed to fulfill to do so.
Pretty sure its just level. Once they reach a certain level some of them can evolve. Contracted a high level Imp and she had the ability to evolve off the bat. Tried contracting a high level lesser succubus and she came with the ability to evolve as well.

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could someone help with this part? I'm stuck on the purple doors that have the "開かない。扉には日食の紋様が描かれている。" message. Roughly translates to "It doesn't open. The pattern of the solar eclipse is drawn on the door." The first door is by the save crystal in the pitfall caves, the other is past several goblins after exiting the goblin village. Didn't find a key for them in the village or between the doors. I've even progressed to beating the level 35 mushroom boss, but still can't open these doors :confused:

qrushen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

At some point, after the church section, you get to an area with floor panels that move you around. You end up following them into a trap hole, where you first encounter the new Slave Girl enemy, with the Maid/Familiar girls present as well. There is, in that room of jail cells, a special Maid with green hair and a strap-on. Keep in mind, that is a fight against SIX SLAVES, PLUS THE POWERED-UP MAID. Very difficult fight if you're not careful.

There is also a section that you guys will really want to know about - you walk into a fairly big area with a pillar in the entry. Reading the pillar tells you that, to unlock the door up ahead, you need to find four more Rhapsodia coins. You're also going to have enemies chasing you while you look, and these enemies can GO THROUGH WALLS. Every time you find a coin, you get another enemy chasing you. If you defeat them, they disappear and you're free to continue searching (but if you leave the area and come back, they ALL reappear). Further, the fights get harder and harder with each coin. Now, where do you find those coins?
1. Behind the Pillar that tells you stuff.
2. On the far right, there's a corridor with four bookshelves. The top left one will be glowing. Search to the LEFT of the glow.
3. There's a demonic shrine. Go all the way DOWN from there until you hit the bottom wall. Search the wall.
4. There are three stone columns near #3. Search the MIDDLE column from its right-hand side.

Also, golden slimes do not fuck around. Beware.
gotta ask what do you do after you get to the 3 or 4 room area I got the key from the match chest *which is 31* but I don't know where to go after this do you have to get the chest from solveing the statues questions or kill the statues?

Last edited:

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score

gotta ask what do you do after you get to the 3 or 4 room area I got the key from the match chest *which is 31* but I don't know where to go after this do you have to get the chest from solveing the statues questions or kill the statues?
I'm assuming you're talking about the four statues in a row that each open part of the same map/room. The only difficult ones are the number and character one, although the number one is 00. The character one is ギルゴーン using the far right characters. Rest you can guess since there's not many choices and getting it wrong just puts you in a weak battle.

After solving the statues, there's a switch that changes a tile in the room where the tiles move you along a path. That leads you to a hole that drops you into the jail area, which you can leave at the left end for a quick save crystal.

There is a lot of backtracking, so expect to go through each map a few times to find everything. I'd recommend going without any helpers, the 'hunger' limit forces you to look for a save crystal too often.

qrushen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm assuming you're talking about the four statues in a row that each open part of the same map/room. The only difficult ones are the number and character one, although the number one is 00. The character one is ギルゴーン using the far right characters. Rest you can guess since there's not many choices and getting it wrong just puts you in a weak battle.

After solving the statues, there's a switch that changes a tile in the room where the tiles move you along a path. That leads you to a hole that drops you into the jail area, which you can leave at the left end for a quick save crystal.

There is a lot of backtracking, so expect to go through each map a few times to find everything. I'd recommend going without any helpers, the 'hunger' limit forces you to look for a save crystal too often.
sorry but no not that one there is another like he said above there is 5 rooms gold slime room, a cooking room full of maids cooking, cafe that sells items, item crafting room and a room with a chest that gives you a key if you figure out the puzzle that is 31. I am not sure where the key works on sences I did not see any lock doors and before you enter the area before the 5 rooms in question is 2 statues guarding 2 different doors with 2 red chest behind them

Mimi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get 200 points?? I had only 104 :eek::eek:

And THANK YOU for helping :)
Points seem to increase when you contract a new demon.
One of the NPC in the umbrella lady's mansion can increase your points against money (the one on her right). By the way, the one on her left allows you to exchange one level againt money, 100 x Your current level.
The teacher from the beginning can give you some too.
There are probably more ways to gain points.

I am not sure where the key works on sences I did not see any lock doors and before you enter the area before the 5 rooms in question is 2 statues guarding 2 different doors with 2 red chest behind them
The door is earlier in the level (near the previous save point, I think ?). It's in a room with bookshelves at the center, green witches and the locked door on the north wall. You have to come in from the right and you took the teleportation circle on the left of the room.

pepez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Points seem to increase when you contract a new demon.
One of the NPC in the umbrella lady's mansion can increase your points against money (the one on her right). By the way, the one on her left allows you to exchange one level againt money, 100 x Your current level.
The teacher from the beginning can give you some too.
There are probably more ways to gain points.

The door is earlier in the level (near the previous save point, I think ?). It's in a room with bookshelves at the center, green witches and the locked door on the north wall. You have to come in from the right and you took the teleportation circle on the left of the room.
Where is umbrella mansion? now i found it :D

Last edited:

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Guys, the blonde oppai boss named Vermina has 2 instert cgs. One is missionary and one cowgirl. How do you get the cowgirl one?
I think you need to make her get "serious". I'm getting this from the scripts (haven't fought her myself yet):

Code:
            #------------------------------------------------------
            # ●ベストエンド戦のヴェルミィーナが本気を出す場合
            #------------------------------------------------------
            if @troop_id == 603
              # 対象がヴェルミィーナ且つ、ヴェルミィーナがまだ本気状態で無い且つ
              # VPが1000以下且つ、絶頂維持中でない場合
              if target == $game_troop.enemies[0] and not $game_troop.enemies[0].earnest and
               $game_troop.enemies[0].sp <= 1200 and not $game_troop.enemies[0].weaken?
                # イベントを準備(ステップ6でイベントセットアップ)
                @common_event_id = 119
              end
            end
If I'm interpreting it correctly, Vermina (or "Vermiena" as refered to in the scripts) needs to have dropped to or below 1200 VP, and not be in a weakened state (guessing either as a status effect and/or a result of a scripted event), in which case she'll force an Accept (female-initiated Insert skill) on you. This is just my guess, because I'm deliberately turning a blind eye to the CG until I get to that point in the game (because I'm spoiler-phobic). If it helps give you some insight, the referred common event 119 is called labeled "ヴェルミィーナラストスパート", or "Vermiena's Last Spurt".

Last edited:

pepez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What i need to do when i get to the umbrella girl mansion..

MOchaea

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could someone help with this part? I'm stuck on the purple doors that have the "開かない。扉には日食の紋様が描かれている。" message. Roughly translates to "It doesn't open. The pattern of the solar eclipse is drawn on the door." The first door is by the save crystal in the pitfall caves, the other is past several goblins after exiting the goblin village. Didn't find a key for them in the village or between the doors. I've even progressed to beating the level 35 mushroom boss, but still can't open these doors :confused:
You need to defeat one of the shadow-coloured enemies that's in front of a glowing rock. You touch the glowing rock to start a trigger and then from there you will be able to open the doors.

AnonRoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What i need to do when i get to the umbrella girl mansion..
Go through the Church in its entirety. The end of that area is the Mansion.

-----

I'm encountering an Error. This is with Strange's script0819.zip. I'm currently in the level 24 mines, the ones behind a 35-magic door in the second cave of the game. It's only happening with this particular fight.

EDIT: As a result of this error, it would seem that I cannot get the Solar Eclipse sigil/crystal/thingy. I'm gonna make a backup of everything and swap out for the original scripts file.
EDIT2: Updated to 1.05. Fixed the problem.

Last edited: