Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] 大冒険! ゆけゆけ☆おさわりアイランド mobile

so she doesnt drop in the 15 point map?

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got wrecked in that 30 point map I think I need more SSr and legend cards at 50+ probably water types to kill the boss easier

khaywen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i love this game,but i hate the drop rate :( i think i wont gt any event girls this time

erohen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I got wrecked in that 30 point map I think I need more SSr and legend cards at 50+ probably water types to kill the boss easier
I actually managed to get the fire girl thanks to that map. It really improves the chances of seeing them trying to run away, so I recommend working towards beating it. It's a luck heavy map since a few hits can kill one of your girls and the boss has a brutal AoE skill, but just do whatever you can to keep the combo going. With a team around level 50, you should be able to do it.

EDIT: I just had a random SSR girl (Tenko, currently last girl in the dictionary) spawn on the 15 point Elviene (Topaz bunny girl) map. I don't know if this can happen on any map or if it's unique to the event. I've only ever seen the Legend ranked Nanjo Sachi randomly appear on normal maps. The chance of capturing her, let alone having her appear, is pretty terrible at 3%, but I somehow lucked out. If you're using money, she may be worth going after.

Attachments

Last edited:

khaywen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

EDIT: I just had a random SSR girl (Tenko, currently last girl in the dictionary) spawn on the 15 point Elviene (Topaz bunny girl) map. I don't know if this can happen on any map or if it's unique to the event. I've only ever seen the Legend ranked Nanjo Sachi randomly appear on normal maps. The chance of capturing her, let alone having her appear, is pretty terrible at 3%, but I somehow lucked out. If you're using money, she may be worth going after.

omg,that's so lucky :(

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

apparently every boss map has a chance of legends appearing at 3% event or not. I believe the wiki says a certain type appears in each area but that really is some impossible luck I've only seen a legend once and you caught it on your first try without the 100% cap?

Last edited:

erohen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've seen the Nanjo Sachi you caught several times on regular maps, or so I thought. Maybe they were boss maps. I know I've seen her in multiple areas. I thought she was the only Legend who was like this for now, but it would be really neat if there were others.

As for Tenko, I just noticed a banner that wasn't there before (or maybe just didn't notice it) that says each event girl map has a unique SSR or maybe even L ranked girl that can rarely spawn. I just happened to run into Tenko by pure chance while trying to get Elviene (I haven't seen her again, nor have a captured Elviene yet despite seeing her run fairly often). Looking at the other two girls, I'm pretty glad it was Tenko. And yeah I got lucky, same with the fire girl Yume who I managed to catch I think on the third time I saw her show up. I doubt I'll get that lucky again.
I do really hope they improve the drop rates for future events, or at least add these girls to the gatcha or have revival events when everything is over. As it stands you'd have to either get insanely lucky or spend money, even for the normal event girls. It bugs me when it feels like they're gone for good and there's nothing I can do about it, especially when they're so difficult to get to begin with.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's a luck heavy map since a few hits can kill one of your girls and the boss has a brutal AoE skill, but just do whatever you can to keep the combo going. With a team around level 50, you should be able to do it.
ugh this is getting pretty frustrating my entire team is level 50 and the 2 original earth L and SSR they gave me almost 60 but if 1 of my units dont die in the first room before one of my healers can start healing. the boss just does nothing but spam AOE which gaurantee kills everything which is stupid, screw the fact that my units are sapphire and should be resistant they die too. Maybe I shouldn't even bother with defense buffs and just spam healing and Ando Rena's skill to make her attack faster I believe the event L card Suda Koromoyume skill does the same even though it cost heaps of WP . I think I will have to spend another 100% cap on the fire L girl if I could even get her to appear in the 15 cost map I've tried at least 5 times does she really actually appear there?

It bugs me when it feels like they're gone for good and there's nothing I can do about it, especially when they're so difficult to get to begin with.
well maybe in some cases we could share Cg's with each other I don't really like how Elviene looks so I didn't really try to catch her and I felt I had too many topaz cards

Last edited:

erohen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, her AoE is nasty, especially if she hits you with it more than once. Since it seems to be totally random and spammable, there's not too much you can do to prevent it. Starting the map can also be brutal because one of your units can easily be taken out before you start doing some damage with combos. I brought along Izanai and several speedy SR healers and spammed their healing skills and my own AoE whenever I could. Luckily WP builds up pretty quickly. I was able to fairly consistently beat it by racking up huge combos and doing massive damage to her before she could really get the chance to hit me with her AoE.

As for 15 point maps, you'll have to run them more than 5 times. I would guess the chance of the event girl showing up at being 10%, maybe even lower since she's L rank, and these special random girls much lower than that (though at least if you see them during the stage, you'll always have a chance of capturing them).

Honestly, the one I want is the water girl, but I doubt my chance of getting her since she's rank L and Elviene only SSR. I've never even had the chance to try and capture her so far, whereas I've seen Elviene a number of times.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I may be internet-retarded, but I can't find the non-mobile version of this game on the DMM site. I'm just wandering around the abyss of freemium games they have. Does anyone have a link to the PC version for this?

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

should be and I barely managed to beat the 30 cost map once was ridiculous I actually lost the first time and reloaded the page because I didn't feel like waiting for the lose screen but that actually let me retry the whole dungoen. I had to keep my only 2 healers alive at the beginning and spam heal the entire time but even doing that I either make a mistake and lose the combo bonus or after like 3 attacks the boss retaliates and kills someone destroying the combo. defense boost suck no idea why this L water card I have cost 1400 wp to boost everyone's defense I don't think it even increases that much they should re-balance the defense boost so they actually matter. much more efficient to heal myself or use Ando Rena's speed up skill which is the only reason I killed the boss. I'm definately going to get rid of all these cards I have that boost defense and replace them with either speed up, heal or AOE attacks

Last edited:

erohen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I gave alchemy a go with 500 of each crystal and only ended up with 70 2 star sapphire crystals. I guess what's listed on the wiki isn't a set in stone reward, but only what you might get.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

starting to get the hang of the 30 cost map and thankfully I can basically save scum if I lose by reloading the pg. I hope they don't fix that anytime soon at least before I can max out team of L and SSR with good skills.

erohen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How did everyone do?
I regret to say I ended up caving and spending money for Suda and Elviene. Those drop rates were just too heinous.

Does anyone know what the rank up gatcha does? Does it improve your chances at getting good units from the regular gatcha or something?

EDIT: These new daily missions give out a ton of crystals, but I wonder if they're permanent or a limited event. I'd really like to figure out how to get some of those fairies.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How did everyone do?
I regret to say I ended up caving and spending money for Suda and Elviene. Those drop rates were just too heinous.

Does anyone know what the rank up gatcha does? Does it improve your chances at getting good units from the regular gatcha or something?

EDIT: These new daily missions give out a ton of crystals, but I wonder if they're permanent or a limited event. I'd really like to figure out how to get some of those fairies.
I had to of seen that fire L girl run away at least 10 times maybe even 15 I just went to sleep and didn't get her I lack any good fire cards too the HR I have has a really slow filling gauge for some reason
rank up gacha probably only works on that gacha I spent 100 points on it carelessly when I just started and then the button changed to 500 points and something about HR chance 1.5x or maybe it was HR or better it probably increases the chance further as you spend more but Im not spending 5 dollars per a gacha.

I think were supposed to get the new L girl from the alchemy machines using the event dungeon somehow

khaywen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so...what's the new update about?

erohen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I had to of seen that fire L girl run away at least 10 times maybe even 15 I just went to sleep and didn't get her I lack any good fire cards too the HR I have has a really slow filling gauge for some reason
rank up gacha probably only works on that gacha I spent 100 points on it carelessly when I just started and then the button changed to 500 points and something about HR chance 1.5x or maybe it was HR or better it probably increases the chance further as you spend more but Im not spending 5 dollars per a gacha.

I think were supposed to get the new L girl from the alchemy machines using the event dungeon somehow
Honestly, these maps are so easy so far I haven't really felt like I truly need powerful units. I simply stick them in my team to level them up just in case. Izanai easily remains the most useful unit by far in my opinion, so I wouldn't worry too much.

I guess it's a no go if it only affects the gatchas I'd have to pay for. There seems to be a pretty good chance of getting rare girls from the tickets anyway.

I tried checking the silhouettes of the fairies to the units I'm missing in the dictionary and it doesn't look like you can actually get them, at least not yet, which is a bit of a shame. As far as I can tell you're right, the new girls have to be gotten through 3 star alchemy, which is probably going to be brutal given the success rates for this game so far.

khaywen: They added daily missions that net you a bunch of 1 and 2 star crystals for alchemy, and money. The new girls they added seem like they need to be acquired through 3 star alchemy. I can't tell you if this is an actual event or a permanent addition.

khaywen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so anyone tried the 3star alchemy ?

erohen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so anyone tried the 3star alchemy ?
I have a decent amount of 2star crystals at this point, but I'm not sure how I want to approach this. You can get a predetermined 70 crystals of a higher rank just by going 500 for the crystal you want, and the minimum amount for the rest, but it seems like if you want a chance at a rare girl, you'll need to put down 500 for each crystal, which is a massive waste most of the time since you'll usually end up with 70 of a random crystal.
When it essentially costs roughly 600 2 star crystals, just to get 70 3 star crystals, you can only hope that the girls they introduced with the daily missions won't disappear when the week is up, since there's no way you're going to accumulate enough 3 star crystals to get a shot at them otherwise.

On a side note, the R tickets are really good at giving you a chance for SSR, or even L ranked girls. I managed to get several SSRs and an L after remembering that I could buy them with the weird big breasted mystical orb statues for 300 a piece in the shop.