What's new

[DMM] 大冒険! ゆけゆけ☆おさわりアイランド mobile

meru_uma

Reputation score
Re: [DMM] 大冒険! ゆけゆけ☆おさわりアイランド mobile

The mobile-game's service is coming to an end Oct 31st. So much for their 3rd year anniversary announcements for more Ultra type Eromon.

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Don't think anyone mentioned this yet but (for the PC version)
they unlocked all the scenes for all eromons in the album,
so everyone has access to all the voices/animations for each eromon.

There are already ripped pictures of the album for the mobile version and I'm using them as reference
to see which one I like to record for looping their animation and also archive voice dialogue. (Did anyone make an animated gallery yet?)

Not sure what the difference between mobile and PC but I didn't want to make another topic for PC version for a soon to be dead game.

And additional Info:
○2016年10月31日14:00
・サービス提供終了

Game ends around 1AM EST on October 31th so less than 3 days to view stuff cause of time difference ;x.

Last edited:

meru_uma

Reputation score

From what I can tell, there were some girls that were mobile only or something like that, but I can't check anymore since everything is now dead.

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

From what I can tell, there were some girls that were mobile only or something like that, but I can't check anymore since everything is now dead.
There were quite a lot of exclusive on mobile when I was comparing the mobile gallery. Was hoping for a PC one since it is a lot higher resolution.

I would have made an full archive for the animation too if I had enough time in advance since the animation itself is loopable.

For example, this gif in spoilers (NSFW).