What's new

[DMM] Tentacles Tactics

Artigael

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Tentacles Tactics

So what's the top requirement?

Bottom is girls dimension specifically i think.
Middle is blue candy/rice
But what the top??
I think there are lollipops too, but so far none dropped for me :_

Midnght

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think there are lollipops too, but so far none dropped for me :_
If there are lollipops they must drop in stage one. As I think very few of us even bother replaying those.

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well I'm stuck at (event)3/4.. it's just.. nope.

Midnght

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ahhh the ones you buy with dmm or find got it thanks.
So 10 iron whips
5 Blue bags
Now 30 dimension girls instead of the previous 15
So each time you clear something it will go up once it's refreshed.
Storing up for the whips and bags i've had 5 blue bags but didn''t get em all in at the same time clearly.
and I think it probably was green to start or maybe blue i recall it being 3 before.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i started the taimanin game about a month ago and am now interested in DMM games. i have a few questions about this game

how does this game play and is it easy or hard for a beginner to pick up.

is it competitive where you need to be better then other players in order to get your H-scenes like in taimanin.

probably most important question, how do you unlock H-scenes?

bonus question: are there any pregnancy scenes =p? i like tentacle pregnancy.

Leinfors

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sitting on top of a ton of R girls . . . way more than I feel I can adequately test out and try in game, and I have enough good ones that I don't know what to do with them. I based my team a lot on the post on the first page and its recommendations, but it seems rather out of date and I want to know if I have a good replacement for any of my mains.

My current set of girls I use is:
2x Jeanne's
1x Elfella (I want to pick up a second one)
1x Akeno Hibika (my spam girl)
1x Minamoto Yoshitsune
1x Sasuke
1x Julius Caesar
1x Cleopatra

The R girls I don't know how good they are and have:
Lucy Far
Okabiki Meguru (Police girl with Nunchuks)
Ultimiya (Red jumpsuit girl with crystal cat ears)
Thomas Edison (I know what she does, but is it useful at all?)
Kurogane (girl with fireball and blackish gold dress)
Space Pirate Sapphires (first page says she is good?)
Shadmalice (first page says she is also good?)
Invadia (first page says she is good?)
Gakutensoku (white haired girl in red dress with magic wand)
Ne-ko (red haired cat girl)
Oda Nobunaga (purple armored girl)
Asmodeus (winged girl in skimpy school girl outfit)
Y-Poola (pink girl in skirt)
Ona no Takamura (purple haired in red and black dress)
Yarma (yellow jump suit)
Tamaki Tamaki (dark haired with white and red dress)
Hybrider-1 (first page says she is super fast?)

If any of them are worth holding on to, I'd be interested in knowing who and why.

Things I feel I am missing:
- A good flier
- A good ranged girl. Caesar is supposed to be, but I don't feel like she contributes much, and her range is low. Who is a good ranged R girl, particularly one I have?
- A good heavy hitter. I feel like I have a very defensive team (2x Jeannes and two dodgers)

I'd love any advice that can be shared! The wiki going through translation just loses so much, and I feel like there isn't consistent discussion or data on so many of these girls.

Also, what is a good stage for level and money grinding? I'm up to stage 14, but I've been stuck grinding stage 9-6 for a long time. No stages past that seem easy enough to grind, so maybe I'm missing a particularly simple one?

Last edited:

Midnght

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i started the taimanin game about a month ago and am now interested in DMM games. i have a few questions about this game

is it competitive where you need to be better then other players in order to get your H-scenes like in taimanin.

Bonus question: TONS!
H scene simply level them to max then upgrade. But you get half a scene if they are a boss.

It's pretty easy just play play play really.

Competitive when pvp events happen.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

woah there, don't you rustle my jimmies if you can't back it up. now are you talking TONS of pregnancys or just inflation? pregnancy most of the time doesn't happen exactly when they get filled to the brim with cum.

edit: got a picture of any of the pregnancys?

Leinfors

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The basic premise is that you get girls, summoned through cards, and send them against the enemy's girls. Girls use points which accrue with time. There are tons of upgrades, like point speed, point capacity, girl capacity, etc. The girls themselves can be leveled up and also have an obedience system which makes their cooldown and cost go down. You unlock new girls by finding them in stages or by playing the special roulette wheel, which is primarily derived from RP points . . . which you mostly get by having friends. So definitely get friends.

Easy to pick up if you can get past the initial language barrier just trying to play. Gets hard fast. Grinding for money and experience will help, but won't be enough for long to get you by without a good team and setup. It is extremely time intensive, and there is limiters to prevent you from playing too much in too short a period of time.

The only competitive thing is a periodic versus mode that has tons of rewards even for sucking and losing, in my opinion.

H-scenes are earned for beating bosses, and fully unlocked by evolving a girl.

There are a few pregnancy scenes that I can tell, but MOST are just inflation. Its hard to tell if you can't read the text, but I've definitely seen ones where tentacles are coming out of the girl . . . I don't have pictures though, I'd have to review all of them. I've been interested in setting up a fetish list for each H-scene, for those interested . . . there is a ton of inflation and lactation mostly.

Last edited:

Midnght

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sitting on top of a ton of R girls . . . way more than I feel I can adequately test out and try in game, and I have enough good ones that I don't know what to do with them. I based my team a lot on the post on the first page and its recommendations, but it seems rather out of date and I want to know if I have a good replacement for any of my mains.

2x Jeanne's
1x Minamoto Yoshitsune
1x Sasuke
1x Julius Caesar
1x Cleopatra

The R girls I don't know how good they are and have:
Lucy Far - meh
Okabiki Meguru (Police girl with Nunchuks) - No clue
Ultimiya (Red jumpsuit girl with crystal cat ears) - good i think
Thomas Edison (I know what she does, but is it useful at all?) - No clue
Kurogane (girl with fireball and blackish gold dress) - good i think
Space Pirate Sapphires (first page says she is good?) - Fastest attack
Shadmalice (first page says she is also good?) - Worth having one or two to work with Efella and she's got good attack damage and speed
Invadia (first page says she is good?) - No clue
Gakutensoku (white haired girl in red dress with magic wand) - No clue
Ne-ko (red haired cat girl) - One of the fastest girls
Oda Nobunaga (purple armored girl) - Good for some reaosn not sure of keeping.
Asmodeus (winged girl in skimpy school girl outfit) - high attack
Y-Poola (pink girl in skirt) - get two not fast but her teleport makes her get across the page fastest once she's upgraded.
Ona no Takamura (purple haired in red and black dress)
Yarma (yellow jump suit) - I'm dumping her
Tamaki Tamaki (dark haired with white and red dress) - No clue
Hybrider-1 (first page says she is super fast?) - No clue

If any of them are worth holding on to, I'd be interested in knowing who and why.

Things I feel I am missing:
- A good flier
- A good ranged girl. Caesar is supposed to be, but I don't feel like she contributes much, and her range is low. Who is a good ranged R girl, particularly one I have?
- A good heavy hitter. I feel like I have a very defensive team (2x Jeannes and two dodgers)

I'd love any advice that can be shared! The wiki going through translation just loses so much, and I feel like there isn't consistent discussion or data on so many of these girls.

Also, what is a good stage for level and money grinding? I'm up to stage 14, but I've been stuck grinding stage 9-6 for a long time. No stages past that seem easy enough to grind, so maybe I'm missing a particularly simple one?
I'll add my data. So see above.

I replay 17-6

But check this link

Midnght

Demon Girl
Reputation score

woah there, don't you rustle my jimmies if you can't back it up. now are you talking TONS of pregnancys or just inflation? pregnancy most of the time doesn't happen exactly when they get filled to the brim with cum.

edit: got a picture of any of the pregnancys?
True like Leinfors said.

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Evolving a girl will unlock her H scene.

There are some as noted in the first post of this thread...

2x Jeanne's
1x Minamoto Yoshitsune
1x Sasuke
1x Julius Caesar
1x Cleopatra

Lucy Far <- trash tier
Okabiki Meguru <- noidea, I don't have her
Ultimiya <- trash tier
Thomas Edison <- pvp only
Kurogane <- noidea, never used her..
Space Pirate Sapphires <- low dmg but the fastest attack speed in the game, good for pressure
Shadmalice <- slow re-attack but high reach make her good agains anything that you don't want to face-tank (ridiculous in swarms)
Invadia <- trash tier
Gakutensoku <- trash tier
Ne-ko <- without her other version shes just trash tier, noidea if it would really help to have her other version around..
Oda Nobunaga <- Minamoto does her job better
Asmodeus <- dangerous if used as a swarm, or behind a REALLY big meat shield
Y-Poola <- best R rush unit (has warp after evolving)
Ona no Takamura <- trash tier
Yarma <- trash tier
Tamaki Tamaki <- below trash tier :D
Hybrider-1 <- fastest R unit in game, not too useful for actual combat (combining her with the summon restrict power against bosses is useful)

sidenote: the usefulness of R rarity ranged damage dealers is totally and utterly out-shined/outperformed by Elfella to the point where using them in her place is just not an option.

- A good flier <- not really something you would need, srsly, their only advantage is that they are not affected by the slowing tentacle power(pvp.. but noone uses that anyways)
- A good ranged girl <- Elfella after evolution
- A good heavy hitter <- if its high dmg in single attack that you're looking for then Shadmalice/Asmodeus, if its dps then Shappire has the highest DPS of all melee R units, if its ranged dmg then Elfella

sidenote: don't forget that placing multiple copies of the same unit in your roster will reduce their summon cost.

Also, what is a good stage for level and money grinding?
Any boss stage as long as you stay long enough, preferably one that has R girls as enemies. (12-6 for example)
Explanation : you can stay in one map for up to 20 mins, you lose the ma at 20 mins but staying for 15+ mins helps getting more drops/gold, boss stages dont have the problem of winning it unintentionally too early (just don't beat her minigame when you reach her until you farmed enough..), when you kill an enemy unit you get gold based on the rarity of the unit (NPC-30 NGirl-50 RGirl-250 SRGirl-750), so a map with mostly R/SR girls as enemies gives more cash over the same amount of time..

Leinfors

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

- A good ranged girl <- Elfella after evolution
I think I meant a good mid range girl, not sniper range. Like Julius Caesar . . . or would you say that I can just ignore them and spam Elfellas?

Thanks for the advice on the others though! I'd like to turn this stack of 20 R girls into 5 or so, and its just so much work and I'm afraid to trash someone good.

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think I meant a good mid range girl, not sniper range. Like Julius Caesar . . . or would you say that I can just ignore them and spam Elfellas?

Thanks for the advice on the others though! I'd like to turn this stack of 20 R girls into 5 or so, and its just so much work and I'm afraid to trash someone good.
sadly there are no good mid range R girls afaik (maybe some of the premium gacha ones.. but idk)

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

okay I guess they just went ahead and redefined the meaning of "SR-SPAM" with the (event)3-5 map...
WhiteBlack + Realizer + Goku.. and it's not even delayed..

Sidenote: yeah realizer is missile invalid, Goku is immune to elfella arrow rain, WhiteBlack is a tank that is hard to even flinch.. thats some nasty setup right there..

EDIT: oops, sry for the double post, wanted to edit the previous post but misclicked..

Artigael

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I got 3 Minamoto Yoshitsune cards today, is she any good? For now I'm leveling one up and seems to do a pretty good job.

IdontRuin, I followed some of your advices and swallowed up some cards (and I'm now at level 45), just so you know.

Leinfors

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So I got 3 Minamoto Yoshitsune cards today, is she any good? For now I'm leveling one up and seems to do a pretty good job.

IdontRuin, I followed some of your advices and swallowed up some cards (and I'm now at level 45), just so you know.
Definitely a good card. She is fast, has an AoE short range attack, is moderately durable, and has a passive dodge ability.

Her biggest drawback is cooldown and cost in my opinion, so with 3 of them . . . it could be pretty brutal spamming her at the enemy.