What's new

[DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

Re: Pero Pero Saimin

Where are people getting the new SR card with the pole dancer? I don't see it offered as a prize anywhere.

Where are people getting the new SR card with the pole dancer? I don't see it offered as a prize anywhere.

i got one from opening a golden briefcase for a friend

Last edited:

i got one from opening a golden biefcase for a friend

Wait, you get stuff from opening other friendcases? I keep opening them and I never get anything D:

The item you get's automatically added to your inventory, you don't claim it like your other prizes.

So the card's from golden cases, is it? That's a tough one...

STOP GIVING ME PINK KEYS, GAME. I WANT THE BRIEFCASES. GAH.

Uh, okay. Literally 7 minutes after posting, I got the SR card... out of a friend's pink briefcase.

And again out of one of my own silver cases, so it's definitely from any case.

Last edited:

Hi guys, been playing this game forawhile and just found this, thought it'd be good to make some friends :D feel free to add me, my ddm id number is 11984634 and my ingame name is qwerty_123 :D

Last edited:

Hi guys, been playing this game forawhile and just found this, thought it'd be good to make some friends :D feel free to add me, my ddm id number is 11984634 and my ingame name is qwerty_123 :D

Hey, welcome.

Just a heads up for people who didn't realize: You can get pink keys by buying gacha ticket. So you better hope the bosses gives you pink briefcase, not pink keys

Hey, welcome.

Just a heads up for people who didn't realize: You can get pink keys by buying gacha ticket. So you better hope the bosses gives you pink briefcase, not pink keys

Meh. I just wish the RNG Goddess didn't hate me so much to always make my pick a freaking X. I need those O's!

Well, the odds are significantly against us at this stage. I'm not sure my restorative supplies will last to 200 with the amount of energy this consumes...

Well, the odds are significantly against us at this stage. I'm not sure my restorative supplies will last to 200 with the amount of energy this consumes...

Once the next part starts, I believe it'll reset to what it was when we started, and reclimb itself again. xD

Anyways! Question. Anyone know the name of the girl always with you in the cutscenes? I still don't know her name. xD

So while we're waiting for the next stage at level 100, is there any sort of worthwhile loot we can obtain from getting more O's, or is it just coins?

So while we're waiting for the next stage at level 100, is there any sort of worthwhile loot we can obtain from getting more O's, or is it just coins?

All will be answered if you look at the reward list, I suppose.

IMO, the glasses are important towards the end, if you are even planning to finish the whole event.

Otherwise, the SR wild cards are pretty darn good too

And card opener.

do we get stuff when people open our breifcases? and where do we see what do we get?

Here's the page you do it on.

o9v1.jpg

Thanks, was wondering where most of my pink briefcases went. N wcards everywhere =/

Thanks, was wondering where most of my pink briefcases went. N wcards everywhere =/

No problem.

Anyways, again, what is the girl's name who is always with the main character? I can't read Japanese, and Google-fu doesn't wanna work work for me, so... help? D:

The RNG Goddess smiled on me. I got the Pole Dancer from a Gold Case. :D

All will be answered if you look at the reward list, I suppose.

IMO, the glasses are important towards the end, if you are even planning to finish the whole event.

Otherwise, the SR wild cards are pretty darn good too

And card opener.

I meant just continuing to play the slots while we're stuck at stage 100. Continuing to get O's has gotten me pero coins and medals, but nothing else so far.

Looks like we can get R wild cards too. Wonder if SR wilds are part of the grab bag.

Last edited:

I meant just continuing to play the slots while we're stuck at stage 100. Continuing to get O's has gotten me pero coins and medals, but nothing else so far.

Yeah, we can't advance it any farther until the 9th, which I believe is when the second part starts.

This pole dancer card must be more common than I thought. I've gotten her four times now. I guess it's like a free SR wild.

Hi there people, even If join time ago, I'm interested to help people at the games at DMM

This is my ID 11116152
And my nick Karehn

See you at there!

Back