What's new

[DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Pero Pero Saimin

Yeap. I give up on trying to reach floor 200. With how many times I keep getting ghost cards, I aint making it in time. I can only go 3 floors every three hours. D: And that's if I choose the right card.

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I regret my decision during previous event: not attacking everyone's boss.
In that event, just to help to attack bosses of others you can receive gifts.

Hello my DMM number is 11852097
add me in game please:)
At the moment when I can, I will send you the request. :cool:

Yeap. I give up on trying to reach floor 200. With how many times I keep getting ghost cards, I aint making it in time. I can only go 3 floors every three hours. D: And that's if I choose the right card.
There are still 3 days to finish the event. don't give up :)

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll keep going, but at this rate, I don't think I could get there. Not enough energy to do so.

In 3 hours, if I get all the cards right, I go down three floors. I need 61 floors done right. That comes out to me staying awake for the next three days straight.

OP
bootresha

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'll keep going, but at this rate, I don't think I could get there. Not enough energy to do so.

In 3 hours, if I get all the cards right, I go down three floors. I need 61 floors done right. That comes out to me staying awake for the next three days straight.
I think it's really fair to say that a lot of sacrifice needs to be done. Say, something like peronamin and peropurin(for getting glasses via briefcase)

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I haven't found a use for peropurin, since everytime I play stamina runs out faster than those 6 hp points.

Keima

Reputation score

I haven't found a use for peropurin, since everytime I play stamina runs out faster than those 6 hp points.
the "ペロプリン" (peropurin) and "ペロプリン HALF" (peropurinHALF) recover hypnosis bar. (the bar under the stamina)
Is the bar to fight bosses.

Are the 2 items that are most used in the events "ペロペロコロシアム" (Colosseum) and "親衛隊討伐" (Boss Battle).

I suggest, that you keep them. :)

Last edited:

tartar_sauce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello my DMM number is 11852097
add me in game please:)
Hi, I can't send you request because your friend slot is full.

Just drank a lot of peronamin and reached the last floor. Back to the another game event. :D

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

same here but i'll still continue for the other rewards

OP
bootresha

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

EDiT: Nvm, I can see why you are despairing now after looking at the energy requirement and how many times we need to spin to finish a floor.

same here but i'll still continue for the other rewards
I'd say the charm rewards are pretty darn good

Last edited:

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

about those charm rewards, do you just win the one wich equals your own amount or do you get the others from the lower amount of charms too?

Keima

Reputation score

about those charm rewards, do you just win the one wich equals your own amount or do you get the others from the lower amount of charms too?
The charms you get from the briefcases will always be the same amount. Multiplier is not considered as in roulette.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just like the rewards of reaching certain floors, you get the according reward from charms each time you reach a threshold.

OP
bootresha

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Man I'm in a really awkward position right now. Currently at floor 189 and have 3 peronamin left and 5 pero glasses...

I wish people find more pink briefcases so I can get peronamin half from them :/

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just like the rewards of reaching certain floors, you get the according reward from charms each time you reach a threshold.
ah i never noticed that
thanks for clearing it out :D

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The event's about to end, and sadly, I only made it to floor 177 or as such. Bah. So close.

piroCK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi there , been playing about a day and its funny , just to bad i didnt get far in the event only floor 51.
DMM Id : 11893328 IGM : Moongoose

Last edited:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From what I see so far, is the event end sin 12 hours, just about. So, go as far and as fast as you can. :D

Best I could make now, if I got all the cards right, would be floor 199. D:

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Was checking the top rankings since the event is nearly over, and the top people have like 1 million charms each. How do you farm that many? I've got like 5 thousand of them in 8 days of playing...

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's an item that multiplies how much they are worth, up to a multiple of 7. That's how.

Floor 181 now. I hate blue cards, so much. I would have been done by now, if I had gotten them all correct. 8 energy a shot, needs 7 spins for a chance. 56 a floor. 168 for three floors. That's a long wait to even try three floors. D: I need more energy bottles. I got enough Tits for force. xD

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I've started playing this, my ID's 11878429.

Got a few keys and briefcases I'd like to get rid of before the event ends...