Reputation score
Re: Pero Pero Saimin

20 more floor till 100...
damn i hope i atleast make it for the R card :(

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've almost hit the 5k mark with the tags. Man. I want the 10k reward!

deadmetle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

my id is 11033256. Just started today. cant do anything with event keys or boxes since I have no friends...:(

MistScarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm in the 92th floor, with no energy thingies left. ;~;

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So uh, I was reading the first post and it didnt say anything about the Red Card with 2 Revolvers. Whats that do?

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So uh, I was reading the first post and it didnt say anything about the Red Card with 2 Revolvers. Whats that do?
That's the event going on right now.

I also bought myself 72 pink gacha spins. Oooh yeah!

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Another question. Been playing the ghost game, got red slots twice, chose 2 god cards twice but nothing is showing up. Game showd I got what looked like a red tag/slip.

Also I found a bunch of other items ingame with the ghost card but none of those are in my inventory either D:

Like I just passed another 5 floors so it showed I got a silver bordered boob card, yet nothing in inventory D:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Another question. Been playing the ghost game, got red slots twice, chose 2 god cards twice but nothing is showing up. Game showd I got what looked like a red tag/slip.

Also I found a bunch of other items ingame with the ghost card but none of those are in my inventory either D:

Like I just passed another 5 floors so it showed I got a silver bordered boob card, yet nothing in inventory D:
Alright. Go back to the main page, above where your cards are shown, should be yellow words, click that, and accept everything you see. That's where all your items are that you win, and need to claim.

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

In this image shown where are claimed some of the rewards.
Snap14.jpg

p/s: Congratulations for get the card! Yuiichi12, MistScarlet :)

Last edited:

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

thanks
now to do some story continuation till the next round tomorrow
I'm also waiting for the continuation of the event, although the new ranking already started.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So here's a question. I read on the first post that I shouldn't rush the story. Is there a way of not rushing? Even if I stop playing story, it's not like it resets or something, right? Finished the 1st chapter with that blonde girl, and now I can't reselect it.