What's new

[DMM] Flower Knight Girl

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Flower Knight Girl

I can finish the 50 cost map even if I end up fighting all the enemies now, whooo. Best feeling. I can't wait till the Sunday one now to catch up my blue and red girls. Amazing what 2k+ extra attack per team does. Still 10 hours to go too.

Not quite sure why I like this more than DMM's other automated games, maybe it's the events. Usually I avoid these types of games. The sprite animations are pretty fun to watch I guess. Even if they're janky animation dolls.

Level 30 will be so awesome too. It's hard for me to choose which 3 stars to use since I have too many to fit on 3 teams. I have 4 extra, so one short of another full team.

Last edited:

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

dont bother with the 80 map >.> its all lvl 40's and so i couldnt even reach the boss (actually i just bailed in front of it to save my faeries which sadly all turned out to be 1 stars)
also it seems the higher grade chests dont always give 3 star faeries since i had 2 rare chests and 1 normal chest but ended up with 2 1 star faeries.
anyways, got 4 friend spots so add me if u want.
ID 593635061
Team power at 24kish and 432 movement

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This thread needs a DMM tag... asap.

EDIT: ..on the note of RNG : the third event map can possibly troll you in a close infinite loop.. (srsly after 7 round-round trips with the map damage bees attacking everything all day.. its just nope at times)

Last edited:

にゃんぱす

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok i partially figured out how they calculate which random war buddies you can take into battle. Still not sure about how some teams have lv 1 girls even though irl they are higher level. But what i DO know is that every war buddy, be they random or friended, can't have a girl on their team that is higher level than your highest level girl.

For example, yesterday my highest level girl was 13, and all the random war buddy people also had no higher than lv 13 girls on their teams. Today i jacked up 1 of my girls to lvl 24, and now i'm getting random war buddies who have teams of girls who are - you guessed it - lvl 24.

It's a difference of several thousand attack, per team. So i recommend leveling up at least 1 girl to a high level, so that you can get strong war buddies to carry you.

I'll add you Ruinie, if i see you in my list, and i'll add the other fellow who posted his ID. Probably a good idea for me to put my ID in my forum signature XD

にゃんぱす

Demon Girl
Reputation score

c43e7bcc0d872f77044fd538124dfdc6.png

Went over my card limit....no cards in my gift box......

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Man that 6-5 map is roughhh. The boss just being 4 levels higher than an earlier one makes such a huge difference, I can barely scratch it. Think I got it down like 20-30% with 3 of my teams so I had to retreat. That was with me missing the bottom boss too. I think defense makes a huge difference. Guess I should take my own advice and wait till 30.

And yep, I can confirm that the highest levels that will show up in your battle list for assists are only as high as your own highest. When some show up as level 1's I think it's because they're in your friend list, so they have to appear even if they're too strong to normally show up. To compensate they're all nerfed. I mean I don't understand why they have to go down to level 1 instead of your highest unit's max level, but whatever.

Have any of you guys started using affection items on 3 star girls yet? Since I realized certain girls have certain likes and gain bonus exp, I don't know how to use the affection items that my 4 star girls don't like. Feels weird putting affection items into 3 stars though... Yellow Tulip likes cake, Dandalion likes stuffed animals so I have any gems and books free. I guess once I max them, I'll have to raise 3 star girls too anyways.

Last edited:

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

What is more important? If I had to pick between a slow speed but high attack or the inverse, what would I want to prioritize?

にゃんぱす

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm with you.....just tried the 6-5 stage again with a war buddy who has mostly lvl 24 girls.........
Nope. Boss is too OP.

Should be hitting lvl 30 in the next 15 minutes. So may have a chance to 1-medal or 2-medal that stage, if i avoid the bottom boss.

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What is more important? If I had to pick between a slow speed but high attack or the inverse, what would I want to prioritize?
Well speed gets you to battles quicker. Higher speed on a weaker team means that they'll be in more battles and die quicker. So you really want your best speed on your strongest teams I think.

Before I realized that, my strongest team was my slowest and a lot of the time all my other teams died to the boss or even mobs before it and I was barely clearing maps. Once I sped up my strongest team, although they died more often than before, I did a lot better in maps since they were the most frequently in fights, killing quicker than my other teams would have and taking less damage. So I'd get to the boss with like 2-3 teams completely fresh or high health instead of most my teams weak or dead.

In short: You want both the highest speed and highest attack on the same team. If there's a distinct choice you need to make between those two, you may need to focus on leveling different girls/shifting your roster.

Of course your other teams shouldn't be weaklings either since they're needed to kill bosses, the main difference in my strongest team is that I put all the best items on them and it has all my level 4's (Who have affection bonuses). Level wise they're actually lower than some of my other teams but they far outperform them. Attack/Defense from strong items is a godsend. Defense in particular is quite helpful for dealing with bosses since they often multi hit one unit. A bit of extra defense can save you a TON of health.

Last edited:

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So any chance that this thread will get a DMM tag ?(yeah i'm too lazy to look for it among the hentai games every time I want to check it..)

also newbie question: how do I check my ID number ?(inb4 its right in front of my eyes and I just don't notice it)

にゃんぱす

Demon Girl
Reputation score

also newbie question: how do I check my ID number ?(inb4 its right in front of my eyes and I just don't notice it)
It's right in front of your eyes and you just don't notice it

Just kiddin. Click the sword icon in the main menu, then in the 3rd tab it will say: ID: xxxxxxxxx

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game is warning that there may be problems around 4am again it seems. There's also a bug mentioned about drops on the forum that they say they're fixing on the maintenance on the 6th I believe.

5+2 flower crystals for login today, nice. Bought two more inventory upgrades for 110 max girl slots now and will spin gacha again.

So any chance that this thread will get a DMM tag ?(yeah i'm too lazy to look for it among the hentai games every time I want to check it..)

Oh I thought you meant the title tags like you wanted there to be a DMM tag similar to "Other" or "Full Game".

I didn't even know people used those tags at the bottom of the page, but there ya go~

I just have a window open with all the threads I follow tabbed in it.

Last edited:

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I didn't even know people used those tags at the bottom of the page, but there ya go~
Thanks, noidea if others use it or not.. I'm only using the DMM one cause I fool around with the DMM games and its easier to find all of them like that..
(bookmarked it like this : dmm game threads)

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm at 40 flowers atm, almost enough to get the 11 premium again. Not sure if I wanna do it now or save it for later when they release some new girls.

FruitSmoothie, lets try an experiment. Take Yellow Tulip and swap her with one of the girls on the same team. I want to see if that will update your team and her level. As にゃんぱす has said. Leveling up my highest level girl updates all my higher level friend's teams. Yours however is strangely still stuck lol.

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Man that 6-5 map is roughhh. The boss just being 4 levels higher than an earlier one makes such a huge difference, I can barely scratch it. Think I got it down like 20-30% with 3 of my teams so I had to retreat. That was with me missing the bottom boss too. I think defense makes a huge difference. Guess I should take my own advice and wait till 30.

And yep, I can confirm that the highest levels that will show up in your battle list for assists are only as high as your own highest. When some show up as level 1's I think it's because they're in your friend list, so they have to appear even if they're too strong to normally show up. To compensate they're all nerfed. I mean I don't understand why they have to go down to level 1 instead of your highest unit's max level, but whatever.

Have any of you guys started using affection items on 3 star girls yet? Since I realized certain girls have certain likes and gain bonus exp, I don't know how to use the affection items that my 4 star girls don't like. Feels weird putting affection items into 3 stars though... Yellow Tulip likes cake, Dandalion likes stuffed animals so I have any gems and books free. I guess once I max them, I'll have to raise 3 star girls too anyways.
omg that just explained to me why all my allies are straight 27 on all their girls >.> time to max a girl so i can get carried...
anyways, for affection i'd just stick to 4 star and above.

にゃんぱす

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If we were smart we would save our favor items for Lavender-chan when we get her. Unfortunately im not that patient XD

I need some advice though. Has anyone here cleared the event dungeon 3-3 and got all 3 medals? Any tips?

And event dungeon 3-4 boss is pretty tough, i can't even get 1 medal from that dungeon. I'm level 30 now, and the extra 5 girls aren't helping that much.

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm at 40 flowers atm, almost enough to get the 11 premium again. Not sure if I wanna do it now or save it for later when they release some new girls.

FruitSmoothie, lets try an experiment. Take Yellow Tulip and swap her with one of the girls on the same team. I want to see if that will update your team and her level. As にゃんぱす has said. Leveling up my highest level girl updates all my higher level friend's teams. Yours however is strangely still stuck lol.
Alright I changed Dandelion and Yellow Tulip, lemme know how it is now?

Team set up now is Dandelion (10), White Tulip (18), Yellow Tulip (11), Marigold (19), Royal Princess (12)

Last edited:

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ya it updated, the order is correct. The levels kinda correct: 10, 10, 11, 19, 11, respectively. Guess we can just attribute it to a bug? Either the girls update on their own or else you have to shuffle your team up to kinda force it.

@にゃんぱす
I haven't been able to do 3-3 for all 3 medals yet. Just my sneaky 1 :/

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ya it updated, the order is correct. The levels kinda correct: 10, 10, 11, 19, 11, respectively. Guess we can just attribute it to a bug? Either the girls update on their own or else you have to shuffle your team up to kinda force it.

@にゃんぱす
I haven't been able to do 3-3 for all 3 medals yet. Just my sneaky 1 :/
That's probably it, girls just don't update until you move them. Explains why a lot of high levels with all 4 stars are still stuck showing as all level 1's, they've had no reason to shift them. Yellow Tulip has been my leader since the start after all. My team should be all updated now. (10), (11), (18), (19), (12). What's odd is that I'm pretty sure I replaced her with 2 stars occasionally when I was remaking my teams so I could see all the girls available in the inventory window, but oh well. Maybe it's the slots themselves that bug out. Well, they're all in different slots now.

I should probably 1 star that map before the 6th just in case :p Would suck if I couldn't get to a comp for a week and missed out on her. Ah, it's so nice to kill that stupid butterfly now.

Too bad 2 of my teams went in circles. Actually, that was kind of helpful haha. After my mage team cleared the boss and hit the exit, those two teams who went down instead ran in circles super speed racking up coins and seeds for a few laps before they made it to the exit. Got some wicked resources from that.

Last edited:

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here my battle plan for Event-3, see if you guys like it or have input. Requires player lv 30 so you have 5 teams total. Under if you have super leveled teams. I got 2 medals with it, cause RNG...

If RNGesus loves you then your teams will take this outlined routes.
Locomotion is important here. Ignore the teams in the image, I took it from the wiki since I ran outta stamina testing. Just pay attention to the colored routes.

Red Team: Should be the slowest team, power doesn't matter but it helps.
Yellow and Green Team: Should be almost as slow as Red team, Need to be able to 1v1 a boss.
Blue and Pink: Should be as fast as you can get them, also need to be the most powerful.

Here is the battle plan.
1. Red team takes it slowly to reach the pink button that way you stall the gates for those flies as long as possible. If you are lucky Red will head up to Boss G
2. Yellow or Green need to move down on the first rotating arrow. If only one makes it then that team will solo the boss A. Hence the need to be able to 1v1. Neither Yellow or Green should be fast enough to catch up to Red. When Red hits the pink switch first, Yellow/Green going down will always go left.
3. Blue and Pink will always head out to the loop of doom. By having Red Team as the slowest team Blue/Pink will be able to make it up the boss G before the flies are spawned. In the best case scenario one team splits off to clear the two mobs E and D and has enough HP to finish off the boss G.

That is right... this game is a little deeper then we expected and you can get screwed by RNG lol

EDIT: Did some editing if anyone read this before. Some stuff didn't work...

Last edited: