What's new

[DMM] Flower Knight Girl

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Flower Knight Girl

Which maps have you guys been grinding on? I've been grinding on 4-4 since it'll always drop at least 2 cards. And ya... that premium gacha... 6 stars is .5% XD

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Which maps have you guys been grinding on? I've been grinding on 4-4 since it'll always drop at least 2 cards. And ya... that premium gacha... 6 stars is .5% XD
I just continue to do the highest map that I can that I haven't 3 star'd yet. Right now I'm at 6-4. It's pretty difficult to say which map is best exp wise since there are always switches blocking some mobs. That and the coin drop and seed drop rate is different. Each girl is only worth 250 to sell and what if you can acquire more seeds to roll base gacha more at a higher map for the stamina cost?

The one thing I notice is that 5-4 is suppose to not only be better exp wise for its cost, but it also has a guaranteed 2 chests with an optional extra. 4-4 has 2 chests with an optional extra too, but you don't need to split properly twice to obtain the extra chest, so purely on farming girls, that seems better.

Here's info from the FAQ that was just updated, it says that exp per stamina wise that the maps generally continue to improve, so there's no point in farming a certain map for exp I guess (as I thought). Gold/Seed wise though:

Good gold earning place efficiency?

Stamina efficiency at the highest efficiency is 1-1 to 4-5, in the continuation you time efficiency and 1-5,3-5 in the runner-up has by far Saturday Gold Rush senior (stamina 80-1 lap about 20 000 G) is you.

Good seed earned location efficient?

4-5 3-5 until the maximum efficiency, will be 1-5 in the runner-up

Seems 4-5 may be the winner. Seeds can get you gacha rolls that drop 3-4 star girls vs treasure chests that seem to only drop 2 star girls, so I think I might try out 4-5. Honestly it seems like the difference is miniscule between most the maps anyways, I don't think it's a big deal where you farm as long as you're not doing the starter maps since the exp is lower. 4-5 is a nightmare with 2 bosses and a ton of branching paths though, so who knows if it's actually the most efficient on average.

In short: All that studying/comparisons I did on the wiki really didn't help me x.x Too much is left to chance for everything in this game.

One thing I did realize was that having a team with high locomotion really speeds up farming, and that's nice. Though sometimes it can make one of your armies reach the finish line wayyyy too early, I still prefer it. I think they cover a larger distance in the same amount of time each turn, which means that it's easier to get them down the path you want. It also means with high enough locomotion that one of your armies can fight two battles in one turn.

It's mostly a flavor choice but I'm liking my main team being at 500ish (80 over my next team) atm. They certainly take on more battles than before. Infact, my main team is usually dead or near dead by the time they reach the boss. I think it's worth it for the ease of getting them to move on a split the way I want though and it's nice to see them in more battles. Before my main team was a lot slower and rarely got to fight. At least my other teams get to start the boss fights fresh for once.

Since you always attack first in battles, your main team (If it's the strongest) barely making it to the boss is better than one of your side teams dying before reaching it (This would usually happen to me in later levels.). Combine that with that if your strongest team is in the most battles, you'll take less overall damage from normal mobs, making it extremely useful to have your strongest team also be your fastest. So I've actually been doing better on maps, even though my main team usually dies to the boss unlike before. Faster teams can knock out pest hives sooner too.

In short: Locomotion actually affects a lot more than I thought and is worth considering when building your formation. In general, it seems like you want your stronger teams to be faster than your weaker teams. Then there's considering skills....but this post is long enough as is >.> Game has more depth than I thought.

Last edited:

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Is there a rough translation on skills or more to the point a specific way to influence which groups go where? It drives me up a wall when I get all the teams going down one route.

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

As for Lvling there is an easier way.
There is a Daily Challenge:

- Dragons (needed for Evolving)
- Gold Rush (map with only Gold)
- Fairy Hunt (i think these are fairies or something similar)

Tier 1 Fairy? give 720 Exp with Class add 1080 Exp
Tier 2 Fairy? give 1800 Exp with Class add 2700 Exp

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there a rough translation on skills or more to the point a specific way to influence which groups go where? It drives me up a wall when I get all the teams going down one route.
For skills, somewhat. You can check out this wiki link

As for the girls running up random routes, there isn't much you can do about it, besides moving the girls starting location so their are more girls to face the rotating routes. Which gives you a higher chance one of them will go the right way.

@FruitSmoothie
I changed my teams up a tiny bit to give everyone some good locomotion, I'll see if that helps as well. And looks like today is a Fairy Hunt day, so lets get farming! Kinda wanna do the 50 stamina one, but I doubt my team can handle it.

...Today is suppose be to Yellow and Purple Fairies, I keep getting purple T.T

Last edited:
OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

People ignore my posts since they're so long I guess, I've had people mention things I've already written before even though this thread is 2 pages long, lol. Well I didn't update that the fairies/strengthening flower guys also drop on Wednesday yet, I should go do that.

Good news is your team is full strength now Chaos, whoop whoop. Well it's 16,241 attack and 503 locomotion for me.

Skills are pretty self explanatory. There's generally two main skill types. Go into the 2nd tab of the roster/inventory menu and click a girl, look under her equipment. You'll see text like "Random Japanese2RandomJapanese 1.2TonsofRandomJapanese". The 2 is how many enemies it targets, in this case two enemies and the 1.2 is damage to each of them. If there's no 2 then it targets a single enemy. The only extra skills really are ones that do a bit less damage and in turn heal the user a bit, that's on swordsman. I have a girl that can hit 3 enemies randomly too instead of aoe, but that's easy to read.

At the side is the skill level, and skill activation chance. Most are between about 15 and 25% to activate. Skill ups raise skill activation chance and occasionally damage. A 2 star I have here goes from 1.5 single target damage and 16% activation chance at level 1 to 1.5 damage and 21% activation chance at level 5. I think damage increases on skills are mostly for higher star girls (Pretty sure I've seen damage improve, but I have no way to test it right now).

Below skill level is passive buffs that apply at the start of each fight. These are only on 4 stars and up. They're pretty weak on 4 stars (3-5% aoe buff for attack or defense generally), but the higher star'd girls can buff your whole party for 10-20% and such.

Also anybody know what this says?

Got this when trying to run the Wednesday food daily again after I had just run it. Stamina is fine, my inventory limit is 32/100, not sure what that's about. I'm guessing the 4 in the text is my flower crystals.

Hmm, it just randomly fixed after the game refreshed itself.

P.S: Wiki is down for me, aww. Oh wow, works if you copy and paste the link still. They blocked Ulmf/hotlinking to it I guess :p

Last edited:

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It says something along the lines of... the server is updated around 4am, the game may be unstable?

FruitSmoothie your team hasn't updated for me :( Yellow Tulip still lv 1 for some reason. Wonder why...

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It says something along the lines of... the server is updated around 4am, the game may be unstable?

FruitSmoothie your team hasn't updated for me :( Yellow Tulip still lv 1 for some reason. Wonder why...
Drat.

So anybody attempt the 50 cost exp drop daily today yet? Not sure how difficult it is. I think it says the boss is level 30 but I think I remember the daily bosses being stronger than usual. I know you can find 3 treasure boxes, and they might have higher level drops. Guess you can always retreat if things go south. I'm surprised that the 3 treasure boxes are guaranteed in these maps (One is a 3 star drop and may not be guaranteed I guess).

Mobs up to the boss are level 20-25, so you should be 20-25+ at least. Yeah damn, the boss is insane. My best team only does around 50% damage to it. So if more than 2 of your 4 teams head south on the last split, you might be in for some trouble since it's 3 enemies at level 25 each.

Gah, my 2nd team and the only one left alive is full health and the boss is left with 30%ish hp. Not sure if I should risk it. Going to retreat lol. So yeah, recommended 20-25 for missing out on the final box and 30+ for full clear I guess. The chance at getting food worth 2700 is hard to pass up though and my team is almost strong enough to fully clear it now thanks to those boosts.

Last edited:

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So did you end up with two fairies by retreating? And are they the higher tier ones or just the same as the 25 stamina map?

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So did you end up with two fairies by retreating? And are they the higher tier ones or just the same as the 25 stamina map?
One is higher tier (2780 exp), one is lower tier (1080 exp).

I ran it again (And again) and the high tier chest was still there, one of the chests actually drops the red/gold chest shown in the bottom right corner that drops a 3 star food unit. I'm still not sure if it's guaranteed or not. But 3/3 seems good to me.

If you get that special chest, you automatically have more exp even before the chest after the final boss than the 25 cost map. It may drop low tier units occasionally, or it may not appear at all though. Well at 3 runs now and each of them having the high tier unit drop in one of the first 2 chests, I'd say I can recommend doing the 50 cost daily over the 25 cost one as long as you can clear 4 teams of 2 enemies at level 20. Just watch out for the bigger hurdle of 2 teams of 3 monsters at level 25 just before the boss. You should probably retreat before those if you're under 30.

Just brought along a team with 20k attack as my assist and managed to get all the chests, final chest drops another 1 star. So 2 1 star drops and 1 3 star drop. 2780 + 1080 + 1080 exp, delicious. These dailies are improving my team so quickly that I can fully clear the 50 cost map pretty reliably now if I bring along a good assist.

If anybody does the 50 cost food daily and there's only 2 chests on the board, or if you don't get a tier 3 drop from one of the chests, let me know.

Last edited:

にゃんぱす

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi, glad to see others interesed in the game. I have 1 war buddy slot open, name is ほたるん if you happen across it - i'll grab my ID # later. I know 'some' japanese so you guys can post screenshots and i'll do my best to translate.

Currently around lv 28, main deck has around 16k attack and i'm stuck on normal stage 6-5 XD

I hope the event rewards don't reset in the 2nd week of this event. This game has alot of similarities to DanPri, as far as raid bosses and event medals and leveling up girls go. One thing i dunno if you guys touched upon yet - when you level up a girl the bar at the bottom of the screen that has kanji can be 1 of 3 colors. Bronze, silver and gold - they seem to affect how much exp your girl gains and the chance of your skill leveling up. I've only ever got gold once since i started recognizing the different bars. You're correct Fruit Smoothie - sometimes your posts are a tad too long to read when i'm in a hurry XD

So guys, post your best girls, i'd like to see the highest skill proc rate. It's usually around 20% for megaton hammer-class girls. But i'm willing to bet that 6★ girls have slightly higher proc rate.

One question about the okurimono (favorability items) - the dungeon today is only giving me books. Is it random? Or are you guys getting stuffed animals/cake/pearls today?

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the offer to translate some stuff.

Yeah, I have a bad habit I guess of over explaining things. I'd rather put too much information than not enough, but maybe it's obnoxious/easier to ignore too. I'll try to slim down my posts more and get to the point a bit quicker from now on.

It's random. The 25 cost affection item daily can drop books, cake, bears or pearls. Just noticed that each girl has a favorite affection item that gives twice the exp (Judging by wiki translation), derp. Oh well, I'll catch up from that mistake soon. I just thought it was randomized like Aegis and never payed much attention to it (until I noticed the extra dialogue in that window x.x). Yellow Tulip's preferred item is cake for example, it's shown in the affection window.

ケーキ = Cakes
ぬいぐるみ = Stuffed Animals
本 = Books
宝石 = Gems

Thank you google translate.

These food dailies are the best things ever. My yellow/purples compared to my other units now, lol.

Last edited:

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Go figures. I did the 50 stamina one, got all 3 chests. All were the 1 star fairies :(

I'll post my team a little later when I have time. Also is there an easy way to what the girls' skills are in game? Haven't seem to find something to show all their status.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have tried this game for a couple days and one thing that ruins the enjoyment of this game is the randomness. It took me two days of natural stamina to get 4-5 fully cleared. It's really frustrating not having any control and the only thing you can do is push a button to make units move. Where will they move? It's decided by a random circle. 50% chance to go to one path or the other, and then after that there could be another path split decided by a random circle. One map that comes to mind is the one where you need one team to go through the northern path and 2 teams through the southern path. From the 2 teams, 1 needs to go through the western path because there's a boss, and 1 needs to go through the eastern path. If the randomness is not in your favor, then it will be a while until you will get the completion reward.

It would be nice if they allowed us to have some control, but I doubt they'll make that change since it seems like a core design of their game. I want it to be my fault that I failed a map and not because the RNG decided that I will not get the full rewards of the map.

にゃんぱす

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's random.
Ah it's random, that's good - thanks for the info. Just wanted to confirm since i got 3 books from 3 runs.

My ID is 218351881, i'll clear up a couple more spots. Atm i'm stuck trying to decide between: grinding the normal map for gold/girls/player exp, or grinding the Favor Item dungeon for favor items.

@exkale i'm also unhappy about those rotating question mark spaces. even if you time it perfectly it can send you in the wrong path

What i'm working with for now: gu.jpg

PS: How do you get such large image captures? Mine seems tiny in comparison >.<

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

にゃんぱす;641410 said:
Ah it's random, that's good - thanks for the info. Just wanted to confirm since i got 3 books from 3 runs.

My ID is 218351881, i'll clear up a couple more spots. Atm i'm stuck trying to decide between: grinding the normal map for gold/girls/player exp, or grinding the Favor Item dungeon for favor items.

@exkale i'm also unhappy about those rotating question mark spaces. even if you time it perfectly it can send you in the wrong path

What i'm working with for now: View attachment 19037

PS: How do you get such large image captures? Mine seems tiny in comparison >.<
Upload the image to an image site like Cubeupload.

The rotating tiles is pretty obnoxious. It usually seems like you can time the path your unit's take but occasionally they just derp and go somewhere else. I'd laugh if the times I thought I was aiming them properly was just placebo. It surely seems like I get the path I want far more often than 50% though.

I'd recommend you grind the exp food daily instead, only comes on Wednesday and Sunday and the units that drop are worth over 1k exp each. Best time to level your team by far.

Last edited:

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Higher rarity benefits are so absurd. I have a 5 star girl, she gives the team +15% more attack. I had a helper with two 6 star girls. His team constantly got +25% Attack. 4 star girls get a measly 3% increase.
Edit: Scratch that I just saw one of his girls get a 60% Attack Buff, wtf.

Ya the RNG is a bit off setting, especially if the boss does AoE skills over and over... Wipes out a team that shouldn't be wiped out so soon >.<

I have so many fairies and no gold :D

Last edited:

blsisgod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Go figures. I did the 50 stamina one, got all 3 chests. All were the 1 star fairies :(

I'll post my team a little later when I have time. Also is there an easy way to what the girls' skills are in game? Haven't seem to find something to show all their status.
Really? I did it twice and got 4 3 star strengthening spirits (1 purple, 3 yellow). Intense leveling was had.

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yep, looks like the the 50 stamina map doesn't guarantee a 3 star fairy. However I did manage to get three 3star fairies in one run. More reason to pray to RNGesus.

Now who is ballsy enough to try to the 80 stamina map.