What's new

Divine Arms - A magical action-adventure hentai game

Status
Not open for further replies.

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Divine Arms - A magical action-adventure hentai game

All in all in looks very interesting the game style and...well all of it.
I pledged as well seems worthy of support.

PS I have also worked a long time in Flash, other interactive Media Outlets I also have a Mac System if you ever want to test it on!

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The minigame seems completely impossible even with mouse macros
Yeah, like, I was able to beat it with it only getting to a single "angry face" thing.

I think the problem most people are LIKELY having with it is that when your mouse is OUTSIDE of the face and it's on the angry face, it does a lot more "damage" to you (adds to the "bad" bar) and this isn't communicated too well visually.

It's said in the game's text, but if experience with my own game is anything to go off of, very few people actually read the in-game tutorial type stuff :p so what I'm going to theorize is happening is that people are AVOIDING the face entirely when it goes evil, thus making it nearly impossible to win.

I'd say something like making the "bad" bar glow when your mouse is outside of the face when it's on the angry face, or making the face get MORE evil looking when it's outside, or even making the background tint some when you're off of it, any of those would be effective visual communicators like "whoa, i need to get my mouse back on there, something bad's happening!"

Lewdovico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so what I'm going to theorize is happening is that people are AVOIDING the face entirely when it goes evil, thus making it nearly impossible to win.
Oh. Okay, that might be the part I missed. I would just hammer on the happy face and then just leave my mouse when it went red.

Yeah, better communication of this would be great. Maybe a little chart in the [resist] popup?

(text)
:) - Click rapidly to struggle!
:mad: - Concentrate to resist!
(text)

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Want to know something useless that i had done? :eek:

In the minigame i once try to deliberately click only the red angry face until the "bad" bar gauge filled full to see if there are somekind of special scene if i choose to resist but failed anyway, turns out there aren't, it just result the same as when you choose to surrender i think?

And in the process of doing this useless thing i realize that this minigame in a way is harder to fail than to win(there's no time limit, is there?), that "bad" bar really fills slowly to the point i have to be purposely aim to fill it to fail the minigame. :D

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

As everyone's already said, you've managed to create something rare: a hentai game that's actually fun to play.

Concerning the mini-game... I didn't even realize that there was a bad meter! I mean I saw it, and I didn't hold my mouse over the moving icon the entire time but I didn't see it filling up any, maybe mine was just bugged? Either way I don't think it's too difficult, maybe takes a bit more time than it should though.

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The sex animation are amazing! :eek: Really looking forward to this game. :D

I have a question. Will there be any lesbian scene included in the final game?

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The game looks very well done. The reaction time is quick enough. And the beginner monsters are not hard but present enough difficulty to require movement and accuracy to defeat.

Can't wait for the game to be finished. Keep up the good work!

Aestral

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You mentioned that Siggy will have some kind of attack that will allow her to have sex with the enemies and gain something. Are these going to be the same scenes that are used in sexzattacks, completely new animations, small sprite-stuff or something other?

LewdLogic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Got you guys up on N4G! Got some decent heat too 8p

LG job to help push these games into the mainstream. So expect more of this.

OP
blightspawn

blightspawn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, like, I was able to beat it with it only getting to a single "angry face" thing.

I think the problem most people are LIKELY having with it is that when your mouse is OUTSIDE of the face and it's on the angry face, it does a lot more "damage" to you (adds to the "bad" bar) and this isn't communicated too well visually.

It's said in the game's text, but if experience with my own game is anything to go off of, very few people actually read the in-game tutorial type stuff :p so what I'm going to theorize is happening is that people are AVOIDING the face entirely when it goes evil, thus making it nearly impossible to win.

I'd say something like making the "bad" bar glow when your mouse is outside of the face when it's on the angry face, or making the face get MORE evil looking when it's outside, or even making the background tint some when you're off of it, any of those would be effective visual communicators like "whoa, i need to get my mouse back on there, something bad's happening!"
Oh. Okay, that might be the part I missed. I would just hammer on the happy face and then just leave my mouse when it went red.

Yeah, better communication of this would be great. Maybe a little chart in the [resist] popup?

(text)
:) - Click rapidly to struggle!
:mad: - Concentrate to resist!
(text)
Want to know something useless that i had done? :eek:

In the minigame i once try to deliberately click only the red angry face until the "bad" bar gauge filled full to see if there are somekind of special scene if i choose to resist but failed anyway, turns out there aren't, it just result the same as when you choose to surrender i think?

And in the process of doing this useless thing i realize that this minigame in a way is harder to fail than to win(there's no time limit, is there?), that "bad" bar really fills slowly to the point i have to be purposely aim to fill it to fail the minigame. :D
As everyone's already said, you've managed to create something rare: a hentai game that's actually fun to play.

Concerning the mini-game... I didn't even realize that there was a bad meter! I mean I saw it, and I didn't hold my mouse over the moving icon the entire time but I didn't see it filling up any, maybe mine was just bugged? Either way I don't think it's too difficult, maybe takes a bit more time than it should though.
Thanks for the compliments guys. really glad you're enjoying the demo.
As for the minigame, those are solid suggestions. and i'll probably do a mini tutorial with moving pictures as people seem to get muddled and overwhelmed by walls of text. But forgive mahalai, she's really talkative.

I will be reworking the minigame for sure. as the dev I had no one to test this thoroughly with but set it out in the wild and add basic analytics and get feedback. luckily it's just a demo. i truly appreciate the feedback.

All in all in looks very interesting the game style and...well all of it.
I pledged as well seems worthy of support.

PS I have also worked a long time in Flash, other interactive Media Outlets I also have a Mac System if you ever want to test it on!
Woot! Thank you!!! I'll keep that in mind. (Mac tests)

The sex animation are amazing! :eek: Really looking forward to this game. :D

I have a question. Will there be any lesbian scene included in the final game?
Oh yes, definitely. I plan to have 30 enemies here with each having their own scenes and as much as I could, spread out the scenes to different varieties of enemies. Right now on my patreon page, there's a voting going on and i currently set it publicly to get as much feedback as i can. And one of the monsters is a Rapevine. It carries a dismembered female host with it all the time and it be a G2G scene. If limbless chicks are not your thing, that's fine. We'll have 4 or more female enemies in later biomes.

Here's the Rapevine and the rest of the enemy sketches. (Will be doing the bloodhunter first)

And here's the to the poll.

The game looks very well done. The reaction time is quick enough. And the beginner monsters are not hard but present enough difficulty to require movement and accuracy to defeat.

Can't wait for the game to be finished. Keep up the good work!
Thanks! I hope the new enemies give you a hard time.

You mentioned that Siggy will have some kind of attack that will allow her to have sex with the enemies and gain something. Are these going to be the same scenes that are used in sexzattacks, completely new animations, small sprite-stuff or something other?
These will be new scenes. In the planning phase, you can only sexza-- err rape enemy monsters with vagoos because of the TRAP DRIVE tech. I am NOT certain yet how players and the male dominated demographic would react to dominatrix if I ever do reach the Trap Drive milestone, but by default, it's going to be reverse-rape.

Got you guys up on N4G! Got some decent heat too 8p

LG job to help push these games into the mainstream. So expect more of this.
Wow, thanks again and again for this, LewdGamer! I also replaced the coverpage on my Patreon page to the more aggressive side of Siggy. Feel free to use that as I think it would gather better interest. Again, thank you very much.

Last edited:

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

My only problems were that I felt like my spells were all pretty lame, but I expect that will be fixed when I'm able to get some new ones.

More importantly, my game ran like absolute molasses. I was probably getting like 3FPS the whole time. Is there going to be some optimization as the development progresses?

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So jesus fucking shit slapper, this looks fucking amazing.

OP
blightspawn

blightspawn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My only problems were that I felt like my spells were all pretty lame, but I expect that will be fixed when I'm able to get some new ones.

More importantly, my game ran like absolute molasses. I was probably getting like 3FPS the whole time. Is there going to be some optimization as the development progresses?

Once you finish the tutorial, there will be 4 new spells you can unlock.
Do press the [`] (key besides [1]) to see your fps. Are you playing on a browser or the exe file? And yes there will be optimization and options to turn off effects. You should also try to press [Q] to lower the display quality. thanks for playing.

So jesus fucking shit slapper, this looks fucking amazing.
Massive thanks!

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

people seem to get muddled and overwhelmed by walls of text.
Yes, yes they do :p I personally LOVE reading, but people like that are pretty uncommon nowadays, and especially for a hentai game, people really wanna be shown the story/gameplay mechanics in visuals/action-based examples.

A quick fix would be to possibly let the player do the fight as is, and then if they move their mouse OFF of the angry face, have Mahalai be like "uhh... I JUST TOLD YOU not to do that, why would you pick this option and then TRY to let her lose?!"

Something like that might really get the player to actually pay attention to the rest of the text; eventually I know you said you'd do something more interactive/visual, but yeah :p

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The amount of clicks required to break out is extremely steep, I keep getting with a hair's breadth of the top of the bar lol,.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This looks like a really cool game. Considering it's flash, and the style the actual gameplay is made in, it reminds me a ton of Dragon Bride, just much prettier. The animation that is in the game, even though I'm not a huge fan of slime and tentacles, is incredibly well made, so great kudos to that. Also, love the two brutes you have there in the monster concept art. I'm all for oversized rapists!

Gameplay-wise the game is pretty good. I beat all the stages in the demo, and unlocked and maxed all skills available, and it was pretty entertaining. I must say that the turret ball thingies and the shield are ridiculously OP though, especially since you can spawn all three turrets before the enemies even spawn, and they can't die/disappear from what I've noticed. I just spawned three and then walked in a circle. Didn't have to do anything myself.

Looking forward to seeing more things than kawaii slimethingies that apparently grow in size times ten when they catch people.

Herkz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This work is excellent!~~ More power to you!!

I look forward on purchasing the full version on its release day

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The combat was fun and easy to use, but the sex animation was the highest quality h-animation i've seen in well...ever.

If the rest of the H-attacks are going to be like that I will certainly be keeping an eye on this game.

Relic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

11/10. Game is fun and sex scene is neat, looking forward to next demo/release.

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

How can animation this good exist not in zone stuff? o_o; This is unreal..
There's no way this could ever be finished..

Status
Not open for further replies.