What's new

ADV [ dieselmine ] ディーゼルマイン Violated Hero II -A Throbbing Hardon Even Though I Lost- 犯され勇者II ~勇者なのに、ち○ちんをピクピクされてばかりのボク…~ RE100803 RJ100803

doncoyote

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Violated Hero II -A Throbbing Hardon Even Though I Lost-

Yatol, how come you can't use the Jumbofile links? I just tested and it came straight up, if your problem on deposit files is that dumb subscription window, just click off the red x in top right corner and your countdown should start straight away.

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Final boss is kicking my ass. And yeah, werewolf seems to be futa.

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The dog girl is a hellhound apparently, and yeah, she gives it to you good.

I'm not sure how to legitimately beat the last boss either. Even max level, full bonuses, and powered up, she'll kick your ass. I blazed through the game so I might be missing something, but I had to cheat to win.

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

As far as I am concerned there are two final endings with path that separates when you fight the four generals, and if you've walked one of the paths there's (probably) absolutely no way for you to beat the final boss. Which path you take is determined by whether you decided to kill the generals, or let them live.

I think it is possible that you might also have to answer cloaked naked girl's questions correctly before for the path separation event to be successfully triggered. She asks you the question once in the forest, and once before the gate into the castle. For both questions you answer the 2nd option.

If all that is done,
cloaked naked girl will give you her power to defeat the last boss if you choose to kill all the 4 generals
I apologize if my sentence structure is out of sync, I just woke up.

Last edited:

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, it looks like there are 4 power up levels, one for each of the generals you finish off. 30%, 60%, 100%, 150%. If you just take Amu's power and leave the others alive, you don't stand a chance. Keep a save before you fight any of them so you can get the harem end (defeat all 4 generals but leave them alive then lose to Shirley), but kill them all for the victory ending.

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yatol, how come you can't use the Jumbofile links? I just tested and it came straight up, if your problem on deposit files is that dumb subscription window, just click off the red x in top right corner and your countdown should start straight away.
what program is needed for jumbofile (i have winwar)
and deposite files is 10 HOURS to download

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what program is needed for jumbofile (i have winwar)
and deposite files is 10 HOURS to download
It was extremely weird for me too. The first part took ~5 hours :( while the second part took ~30 minutes??! :eek:

It was weird...

If you can't leave your computer on for > 7 hours for the download, then I think someone should break the game up into <= 200 MB parts for the download. Don't ask me to upload. My upload speed is < 50 kbps. It would take me years to upload it on any website. Sorry. :(

Cptwolfgang

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

downloaded from Jumbofile, and it was "damaged or corrupted". That's never happened to me in the past, and i don't feel like waiting another hour and a half to download it again. If this was on Mediafire, i would be ecstatic!

OP
S

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

One thing to add about beating the final boss:

To activate the "power up", get her to deal some damage to you while fighting her in the first round and you will power up and proceed to fight her with a puffed up status.

rst64tlc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I;m trying to download this game now, but is part 1 suppose to be a .exe file?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I;m trying to download this game now, but is part 1 suppose to be a .exe file?
Yes. It's a self extracting (auto extracting .rar file).
Of course you can simply open it with winrar.

doncoyote

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yatol, I used 7zip to create them, but winrar should be fine, just check your associations

Cptwolfgang, I just checked the DL's, and they worked fine for me, in regards time for DL I was able to do both at the same time in under 30 mins. As regards "damage/corruption", that could easily have occurred during DL, I've had it a number of times where a DL has shown faulty the first time, then been perfect the second time, it's just one of those things.

If anyone else is having issues with my DL as well let me know and I'll either have them removed or reupload them, in the mean time I'm attaching a torrent I found on H33T for those who can torrent, plus also I've created a set of DL links which are in smaller parts as some are having trouble with larger sized DL's.

You need all parts to extract correctly

sigmazx, add these to your post if you want, it may help those who need the smaller DL size

Attachments

Last edited:

Johneson2

Banned
Reputation score

I am not aware of this fact..

Cptwolfgang

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yatol, I used 7zip to create them, but winrar should be fine, just check your associations

Cptwolfgang, I just checked the DL's, and they worked fine for me, in regards time for DL I was able to do both at the same time in under 30 mins. As regards "damage/corruption", that could easily have occurred during DL, I've had it a number of times where a DL has shown faulty the first time, then been perfect the second time, it's just one of those things.

If anyone else is having issues with my DL as well let me know and I'll either have them removed or reupload them, in the mean time I'm attaching a torrent I found on H33T for those who can torrent, plus also I've created a set of DL links which are in smaller parts as some are having trouble with larger sized DL's.

You need all parts to extract correctly

sigmazx, add these to your post if you want, it may help those who need the smaller DL size
Thank you kind sir!

doncoyote

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Cptwolfgang, you're welcome, I hope these new ones went smoother for you

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Where i can find the translated version of the 1st game? :confused:

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

English patch for the first game is linked here:

doncoyote

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Violated Hero -I Wanted to Chivalrously Save the World-[Eng] + VH patch 1.2. Ask and yea shall receive(Sometimes!)
Full DL;

Split DL;

Sigmazx, you can add this to your post as well if you want.

There's irony for you, while I've been uploading the game with Dargoth's patch inc, Dargoth's added a link to his patch! Sorry Dargoth, forgive me?

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Haha, it's fine. I don't care where people download the patch from. It's not like I'm making any money off it.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

any word on translation?