What's new

ADV [ dieselmine ] ディーゼルマイン Violated Hero II -A Throbbing Hardon Even Though I Lost- 犯され勇者II ~勇者なのに、ち○ちんをピクピクされてばかりのボク…~ RE100803 RJ100803

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Translation project by Dargoth:

This gonna take a while to upload with my crappy ADSL.

EDIT:

Part 1:
Part 2:

Mirror thanks to doncoyote:

Sigmazx, here are the extra uploads of the game you needed;

Game Links:
Part 1.

Part 2.

CG File Link:

I placed them into separate folders, then zipped them because the upload site sulks if they are not zipped the way it likes. Simply unzip both parts, place them into one folder and then extract and start as normal. I have also uploaded the cg file supplied as well, if you edit your first post you can add them to it. You can also find these on my Visitors Messages page.
Yatol, I used 7zip to create them, but winrar should be fine, just check your associations

Cptwolfgang, I just checked the DL's, and they worked fine for me, in regards time for DL I was able to do both at the same time in under 30 mins. As regards "damage/corruption", that could easily have occurred during DL, I've had it a number of times where a DL has shown faulty the first time, then been perfect the second time, it's just one of those things.

If anyone else is having issues with my DL as well let me know and I'll either have them removed or reupload them, in the mean time I'm attaching a torrent I found on H33T for those who can torrent, plus also I've created a set of DL links which are in smaller parts as some are having trouble with larger sized DL's.

You need all parts to extract correctly

sigmazx, add these to your post if you want, it may help those who need the smaller DL size
* Concept
The descendent of a proud lineage of heroes: you.
Face terror in the form of SO MANY monster girls!
Strokings of the cock (handjobs)! Twirlism of the tendrils (tentacles)! Girlance of the top (girl on top sex)...?
Enjoy reverse r*pe by all of hell's diverse cuties.

You are a hero. Unsheath thy gentleman's weapon!
(It's probably futile, though.)

To save the world, defeat the demon queen!

40 event CGs! Tons of content crammed into an XXX ADV
In Celebration of Dieselmine's 5th Anniversary

"Uohh-ohh... ohhh! As the f-f...fifth... descendant I smite youaohhhsogood!
Ahhh, ahhh, no! I can't cum anymore! I can't!
Totally empty down there but OHHHHHHERRE WE GO AGAIN *splurtspurt*!"

* Major hero
You (the hero)
* Major female characters
Jewelie (demon queen) (CV: Mirai Toki)
Insector (?????) (CV: Amane Shiina)
Paola (lilim) (CV: Ryo Suzuki)
Milfy (slime) (CV: Yuri Ayase)
Amu (nightmare) (CV: Ryo Suzuki)
* Minor female characters
Happy Harpy (harpy) (CV: Amane Shiina)
Manatee-chan (mermaid) (CV: Nanase Watarai)
Impromptu (android) (CV: Maria Ayane)
Manangle (succubus) (CV: Ryo Suzuki)
Rafia (parasite flower) (CV: Yuri Ayase)
Tama (hellhound) (CV: Nanase Watarai)
Chu Chu-Chu (vampire) (CV: Yuri Ayase)
Mary Bell (beelzebub) (CV: Maria Ayane)
Gabrinne Deneuve (medusa) (CV: Ryo Suzuki)
Maria (iron maiden)

Last edited by a moderator:

Crossbow1701

Reputation score
Re: Violated Hero II -A Throbbing Hardon Even Though I Lost-

does anyone remember how long the first one took to be translated?

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm not even sure if I ever got the translated version. But if OP uploads this then I will throw a parade in his honour. Though what I call a parade most people just call "throwing confetti at my computer screen and jerking off". And by what I call confetti most people call "shredded up notebook paper".

OP
S

sigmazx

Reputation score

Yeah, it will like 4 hours though lol.

Will use depositfiles since they accept big file sizes.

doncoyote

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sigmazx, you could also use Filejumbo.com as you don't have to sign up and you can upload up to about 1G file size, it's how I've been doing mine. There's also memberships but I'm doing it this without singup for as long as I can get away with it. The link goes straight to their upload page,

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

does anyone remember how long the first one took to be translated?
It took me two months, although this time I don't have to deal with learning how to extract and patch the game. My Japanese has gotten better too. :)

There's a demo of the game out already. So far, it seems like it'll have slightly more story and a slightly improved battle system. The monster girls in the demo have 2 rape scenes each instead of 1, and the total number of rape scenes appears to be 39 and a bonus (versus ~18+bonus for the first game). The game promises 40 H-CGs so that number matches up nicely. 15 monster girls I think. It also appears to be much less grindy than the original, although if you played the translated version, I had removed most of the grinding from the game by tweaking the numbers. I probably won't fuck with this one if the demo is any indication.

I've already translated a chunk of the demo's ~600 lines of dialogue/narration, although I haven't touched any of the combat, tutorial, or code files since it'd be a pain in the ass if the full version changes them at all. When I get my hands on the full version, I'll quickly do the battle text and basic interface stuff and drop in whatever story content I have done from the demo. Should have a patch out on Monday-Tuesday. As for the entire thing, well, the game might be twice as long as the original so no promises on doing this one in 2 months.

Tonc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It took me two months, although this time I don't have to deal with learning how to extract and patch the game. My Japanese has gotten better too. :)

There's a demo of the game out already. So far, it seems like it'll have slightly more story and a slightly improved battle system. The monster girls in the demo have 2 rape scenes each instead of 1, and the total number of rape scenes appears to be 39 and a bonus (versus ~18+bonus for the first game). The game promises 40 H-CGs so that number matches up nicely. 15 monster girls I think. It also appears to be much less grindy than the original, although if you played the translated version, I had removed most of the grinding from the game by tweaking the numbers. I probably won't fuck with this one if the demo is any indication.

I've already translated a chunk of the demo's ~600 lines of dialogue/narration, although I haven't touched any of the combat, tutorial, or code files since it'd be a pain in the ass if the full version changes them at all. When I get my hands on the full version, I'll quickly do the battle text and basic interface stuff and drop in whatever story content I have done from the demo. Should have a patch out on Monday-Tuesday. As for the entire thing, well, the game might be twice as long as the original so no promises on doing this one in 2 months.
You sir are a hero.

OP
S

sigmazx

Reputation score

Part 1 uploaded.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does the Hero look an awful lot like Luka from Monmusu to anyone else?

OP
S

sigmazx

Reputation score

Does the Hero look an awful lot like Luka from Monmusu to anyone else?
He might as well be lol.

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The series was created to cash in on the unexpected popularity of Monster Girl Quest, so yeah.

Sath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is it normal for deposit files to need people to give them their mobile number and by proxy, pay for the regular download? I haven't used deposit files for such a large file before.

soulles

Reputation score

Is it normal for deposit files to need people to give them their mobile number and by proxy, pay for the regular download? I haven't used deposit files for such a large file before.
you are talking about the pop-up thing, just close that... then the download wil start.... ^^

and about this game, any tips on how to get the scenes, I beat the first and the second girl in the demo (where the same kind I think...)
but didnt get a scene... then I meat this frog guy and he beats me...

didnt try after that... (was trying to see if there was a difference between the first demo and the new demo...) :cool:

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

you are talking about the pop-up thing, just close that... then the download wil start.... ^^

and about this game, any tips on how to get the scenes, I beat the first and the second girl in the demo (where the same kind I think...)
but didnt get a scene... then I meat this frog guy and he beats me...

didnt try after that... (was trying to see if there was a difference between the first demo and the new demo...) :cool:
You have to lose the fight to the girl, and..I think theres no penalty for losing as far as I can tell, other than having to walk all the way back

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You only get scenes for the bosses (i.e. girls with voiced dialogue). The regular enemies, including the frog, don't count.

soulles

Reputation score

You have to lose the fight to the girl, and..I think theres no penalty for losing as far as I can tell, other than having to walk all the way back
huh, so I need to lose to the girl to get a scene... (reverse Rape??) :eek:

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

huh, so I need to lose to the girl to get a scene... (reverse Rape??) :eek:
Did you even read the title of the game? Lol.

soulles

Reputation score

oh totally missed that.... ^^

Lawl yeah, silly right... Violated Hero... should have known... :rolleyes:

OP
S

sigmazx

Reputation score

Part 2 uploaded.

Sath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I see now, the tiny tiny little x in the top right, I've herped this time:eek:

And my excuse was having to get up at 5 in the morning to go to work, only to get told they're cutting hours and so got sent home (I guess it means I can catch this download before it gets blown up or something, as is my typical luck).