What's new

ADV [ dieselmine] [ ディーゼルマイン ] Poor JK Sakura's Pursuit of Happiness / 女子校生サクラの貧乏奮闘記 (RE196702) (RJ196702)

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ196702] (Dieselmine) 女子校生サクラの貧乏奮闘記

Scene Guide

Just a reference for players missing out on anything they couldn't find. Unlike craven invertebrates who think copying and pasting from machine translators is a divine act and who don't have a thick enough skin to criticise me directly, I do try to contribute to threads in a constructive manner.

Order is left to right, row by row. Should be obvious that 回想 is the option to view the gallery.

1st row:

Don't resist when Sudou molests Sakura at the school gate.

Take up the pervert's offer when given the stockings. Need to equip them via 衣服 and selecting the empty slot. Can't miss him, he's always outside Sakura's class when classes are on.

Lose to the trio of bullies the first time round. The "combat" in this game is simple enough; Sakura can afford to make one mistake but she'll beat down the bullies if she chooses the correct option on where to aim her attacks. Aim for the crotch to progress with this mini-arc, choose the head to lose.
Reminder from Xcaliberium: Bullies are at the back of the school after morning classes. Obvious point which I forgot to add, although anyone who read the hints would have picked up on their existence and tried to explore anyway.

Lose to the trio of bullies the second time round. Same deal as the above, only select the "wrong" options for any one of the targets. Don't forget to pick up the knife at the end after victory.

Attend classes on Monday, Wednesday or Friday. Molestation scene at school gate must have progressed to a certain extent. Choose to attend classes until noon. After the scene when Sudou announces physical measurements to be done for the class at the infirmary, dress appropriately and head there without progressing the clock. Do not walk out of the infirmary to tell on Sudou, simply interact with him to get the scene.

Second row:
Love potion. Talk to the student outside the science classroom and collect the three ingredients he asks for. Not hard to find, two of them are in school and one is in Sakura's house. Since this quest can be done on practically the first day, only cheaters going for max money will experience a game crash when they try to do this scene with dyed hair. Note that completing the scene forces the end of the current day.

Attend classes until noon on either Monday, Wednesday or Friday. Continuation of the Sudou sexual harassment arc. When running around the clock, keep choosing to run all out to exhaust Sakura and trigger the sex scene.

Attend classes until noon on either Monday, Wednesday or Friday. Follow-up on the previous scene. Go to the gymnasium when asked to. Scene is automatic with no choices required. Part two requires players to talk to Sudou after lessons have finished in the main hallway.

Bad end. Talk to Sudou with the school uniform on after unlocking row 2 scene 3 part 2.

Tsukasa end. Eat dinner at the neighbour's house enough times and he should appear close to Sakura's desk in the morning. Players need to finish the bully arc successfully. There is an easter egg CG viewable by interacting with the TV in Tsukasa's room, this is required to trigger the confession along with dinner at the house. Talk to him and then go to the rooftop. Accept his offer. I got this really late myself since I was going after the rest of the scenes so not sure if this trigger is independent of sex stats.
(Thanks to hrpgheaven for confirming the trigger conditions)

Row 3

Patisserie part-time job. Keep making mistakes when serving the customers to trigger the scenes. They only escalate if Sakura's lewdness is high enough from my observation. Easy way to screw up is to always be cautious when checking customer products.

Convenience store voyeur. Find the job advert in the park early on and then talk to the store manager. Scenes progress depending on Sakura's lewdness.

Bunny cafe. Sakura needs at least 2 hearts in lewdness to take up this job. Cafe is in the entertainment district and is the only location entered from the side. First trigger is to walk by the store in civilian clothing in the evenings. After entry into the cafe is unlocked, talk to the bartender to start the shift. Events escalate according to Sakura's lewdness level.

Sleep rape. There'll be a pair of males standing next to the pub in the evenings. Talk to them when dressed in civilian clothing. Take up their drinking challenge and choose the option to drink slowly to trigger the scene.

VR rape. The game designer is located SW of the entertainment district. Talk to him in school uniform and accept his offer to help test out his new game. For the first two levels, just find the exit in the VR town. The third level has no exit and is the start of this series of H-scenes. They'll progress depending on Sakura's lewdness level. For two hours work, this is one of the most profitable part-time jobs in the game and can be done anytime during daylight hours.

From Sarav: There is an exit for the third VR stage, finding it ends this job chain. Exit is in the passageway with the fire pillars. Avoid the fire pillar traps and zombies and get to the exit. Not sure if it's possible after being raped the first time round especially if the developer unleashed the winged demon.

Fourth row

Blowjob proposition. Talk to the middle-aged man sitting on the bench in the mornings in school uniform. The student in the middle of the school hallway after lessons end is the second target.
Thanks to Namomo: Third person is a man standing near a building close to the park entrance from 6pm onwards until 9pm thereabouts. He's the one complaining about his wife 冴子.

Sex proposition. Sakura's classmate who stands around at the back of the class is one target while the second is a grey-haired man sitting on a park bench in the afternoon.
Thanks to HRPGHeaven: Third person is the salaryman who stands outside the high-end clothes shop in the evenings from 5pm onwards. He has glasses and blond hair.

Human pet + peeing scene. I'm not sure if this is day-dependent, but I got it by visiting the mansion west of the entertainment district on Sunday 6pm. Talk to the boy there and take up his offer.
From vana-des: Gates open everyday from 1pm onwards. Can't verify it on my end, might require significant progress in the game before a prerequisite is met.

Host club sex scenes. Sakura needs to have paid off her bills before she can trigger this. She needs at least 1 1/2 million Yen before she'll even consider entering the establishment plus a minimum lewdness level. First time she goes in she'll be rejected so she'll need to buy fancy clothes at the shop in the SE corner of the commercial district. Those clothes cost 1 million Yen. Once she has the clothes, dress up in them and enter the host club around 9pm any day. Talk to the man to start the entertainment. The alcohol options determine which host she gets to sleep with to end the night. Unlock all three hosts (sleep with them twice for scenes 2, 4 and 6) and then choose the host club owner twice for scenes 7 and 8.

Host club madam ending. After sleeping with the hosts and the club owner, listen to the club owner's proposition.

Last edited:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

VR rape. The game designer is located SW of the entertainment district. Talk to him in school uniform and accept his offer to help test out his new game. For the first two levels, just find the exit in the VR town. The third level has no exit and is the start of this series of H-scenes. They'll progress depending on Sakura's lewdness level. For two hours work, this is one of the most profitable part-time jobs in the game and can be done anytime during daylight hours.
Well actually all levels you can be raped on, and there is an exit on the third level and if you find it you can permanently end this event chain.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well actually all levels you can be raped on, and there is an exit on the third level and if you find it you can permanently end this event chain.
You only get one chance to find the exit the first time you play. If you reach the bit with fire pillars, some kind of VR demon is summoned and it'll pin down Sakura's avatar which will start the rape scenes.

Subsequent forays stop me from doing anything in the VR town since the demon is immediately summoned and the scene triggers straight away.

Thanks for the info. I'll update my post.

Sarav

Reputation score

You only get one chance to find the exit the first time you play. If you reach the bit with fire pillars, some kind of VR demon is summoned and it'll pin down Sakura's avatar which will start the rape scenes.

Subsequent forays stop me from doing anything in the VR town since the demon is immediately summoned and the scene triggers straight away.

Thanks for the info. I'll update my post.
Umm you can actually get through the pillars of fire, it's a two square wide alleyway and each pillar only takes up one square, so just go around them.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Umm you can actually get through the pillars of fire, it's a two square wide alleyway and each pillar only takes up one square, so just go around them.
Tried to, but then the demon got summoned and I couldn't move after that.

If that's where the exit is, then players have to be quick about it when they start the third stage the first time round. I'm not sure if the demon trigger is time-based or trap-based.

Sarav

Reputation score

Tried to, but then the demon got summoned and I couldn't move after that.

If that's where the exit is, then players have to be quick about it when they start the third stage the first time round. I'm not sure if the demon trigger is time-based or trap-based.
It's trapped based, the moment you start down the alleyway, he spawns. Don't know about subsequent tries after failing to get through, because I just reloaded my save and did it again till I got it right the 'first' time.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's trapped based, the moment you start down the alleyway, he spawns. Don't know about subsequent tries after failing to get through, because I just reloaded my save and did it again till I got it right the 'first' time.
Got it. Not really bothered about failing the third stage since it's still easy money. Those going for a virgin run might be interested to know it's possible to complete this part-time job and remaining chaste.

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i actually managed to get through the stage :eek: after that the guy goes crazy since the data gets deleted or something,got 30k and then locked out of any events involving it,took me at least 10 tries tho

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So where to do find this trio of punks that attacks you?

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

find em at school at 12:00 outside top right, goes behind the school.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game is pretty fun, I love these type of job and costume managing games with corruption and what not, overall it's very solid.

I wanted to upload a full save but for the life of me I can't unlock the next door neighbour ending, I've been going to his house for TWO WEEKS straight not accounting for all the times I went there (yes, going there for dinner) and he never shows up next to my desk, so I give up because the next thing I'd try would be virgin run and that's annoying.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game is pretty fun, I love these type of job and costume managing games with corruption and what not, overall it's very solid.

I wanted to upload a full save but for the life of me I can't unlock the next door neighbour ending, I've been going to his house for TWO WEEKS straight not accounting for all the times I went there (yes, going there for dinner) and he never shows up next to my desk, so I give up because the next thing I'd try would be virgin run and that's annoying.
If you found the third person for blowjob and intercourse proposition, I'm all ears.

Tsukasa only appeared in my game near the desk very late in the game (I was literally a day away from completing the host madam ending). I don't know if it's necessary to complete the bully arc and to keep the repaired watch he gives you then. There's a bonus CG which may or may not be required to unlock his ending (the TV in his room).

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you found the third person for blowjob and intercourse proposition, I'm all ears.

Tsukasa only appeared in my game near the desk very late in the game (I was literally a day away from completing the host madam ending). I don't know if it's necessary to complete the bully arc and to keep the repaired watch he gives you then. There's a bonus CG which may or may not be required to unlock his ending (the TV in his room).
7 am - Guy sitting on bench next to vending machine at central area

After school - School 1st floor

6 pm - Park entrance

All requires school uniform

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

7 am - Guy sitting on bench next to vending machine at central area

After school - School 1st floor

6 pm - Park entrance

All requires school uniform
Argh, the 6pm park entrance NPC I'd noted before but somehow forgot to talk to him in school uniform.

Blowjobs only for him. I'm looking for the one who Sakura can proposition for sex as well. I've got Sakura's classmate after classes in her classroom and the grey-haired man sitting on the bench in the afternoons in the commercial district.

Last edited:

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Argh, the 6pm park entrance NPC I'd noted before but somehow forgot to talk to him in school uniform.

Blowjobs only for him. I'm looking for the one who Sakura can proposition for sex as well. I've got Sakura's classmate after classes in her classroom and the grey-haired man sitting on the bench in the afternoons in the commercial district.
Clothing store

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Clothing store
Where and what time? If it's the high-end store for getting into the host club, then that's not available after buying the clothes. The shop which buys clothing from Sakura is another one, but it's time sensitive if that's the one you're referring to.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have a FUCKTON of items, haven't sold shit, I got like 12 items, all costumes, everything maxed, max hearts on every sexual type of interaction, literally everything, went to his house a metric fuckton of times, I'm on day 40 and STILL nothing.

Explanation for BJ guy on the post below this one (my post).

Last edited:

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Probably need to finish the bully arc, another 4 days of eating at his house and I got the event

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

?

Probably need to finish the bully arc, another 4 days of eating at his house and I got the event
Isn't the last one where you beat all 4 guys and you get the knife or something?

Last edited:
OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't remember 100% but I'm pretty positive the ones you're missing is the end of day (17~20?) girl looking sprite outside of the clothes shop you buy the madam outfit from.

And the guy in blue next to the park (he's above the bench where the bald old man is, the one you have sex with) finishes the blowjob questline, same time as the one above.

I have a FUCKTON of items, haven't sold shit, I got like 12 items, all costumes, everything maxed, max hearts on every sexual type of interaction, literally everything, went to his house a metric fuckton of times, I'm on day 40 and STILL nothing.
Thanks, that was indeed the one I was looking for. I'll add your info to my scene guide on page 3.

Hm, I got Tsukasa around day 25 thereabouts. If you've saved him from the bullies, wear the watch he gives you when you eat dinner at his place. Look at the Easter Egg CG in the TV in his room after he's saved from the bullies. After that it's probably a matter of time.

He appears in the morning (7-8am) close to Sakura's desk. I don't know if it's necessary to progress through Sudou's arc to get his flag to trigger as well.