What's new

ADV [ dieselmine] [ ディーゼルマイン ] Poor JK Sakura's Pursuit of Happiness / 女子校生サクラの貧乏奮闘記 (RE196702) (RJ196702)

Flubber

Reputation score
Re: [RJ196702] (Dieselmine) 女子校生サクラの貧乏奮闘記

So is there any difference between the Steam version and the one on Dlsite content wise or are they both the same and the Steam version is just censored?

Since its $2 on Steam and $17 on Dlsite.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There's an uncensor patch in the Steam community group.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

P.S. The translation sucks. Did the original creator do it? Because if this was a professional translation LMFAO.

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Propably machine-trans ---> Manual edit, still, the price is 90% off plus Steam discount + possible card+archivements (not sure yet, there's demand for it, I dun care) and unconditional refund policy from Sakura game (the publisher) just like their other games.

Me think it's fine, all the scenes are still there for the price of 1-2$. Plus there's already fan restoration patch.

Would be interesting if this trend keeps up. Too bad Princess Selena was not greenlit before Steam Greenlight was abolished *sigh*

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A bit of a necro, but man, I would really REALLY like to know what the devs think about their game selling ~100k copies on Steam.

Valve needs to add the functionality to hide your purchases asap. And Japanese hrpg devs need to start bringing more games to Steam.

UPD: Yeah, I'm trying hard not to fall off my ass laughing here. This is probably as good as it gets as far as an official statement goes:

Last edited:

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just want to pirate it when I see it on steam...
DAAAMN I miss it over other games...

well better wait till the winter sale...
(PS: if someone kindly enough to give it to me please I'll be waiting on my steam)

btw what's the different between the dlsite and the steam one?

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just want to pirate it when I see it on steam...
DAAAMN I miss it over other games...

well better wait till the winter sale...
(PS: if someone kindly enough to give it to me please I'll be waiting on my steam)

btw what's the different between the dlsite and the steam one?
Steam has no 18+ content. It's kind of a softcore version...

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Steam has no 18+ content. It's kind of a softcore version...
Is this for sure? Because:
Me think it's fine, all the scenes are still there for the price of 1-2$. Plus there's already fan restoration patch.
Also, don't remember where, but I think someone mentioned the steam version being quite buggy.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is this for sure? Because:Also, don't remember where, but I think someone mentioned the steam version being quite buggy.
Yeah, there's a fanmade patch that restores the H-scenes, but the original steam version doesn't have them. Also, they won't be translated since they were never supposed to be included in the translated version to begin with.

All in all, the price is pretty low, so anyone can probably go for it.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, there's a fanmade patch that restores the H-scenes, but the original steam version doesn't have them. Also, they won't be translated since they were never supposed to be included in the translated version to begin with.

almost want to made that patch (connecting with H version) myself ...
oh well, as long as someone do that ... :p

this probably doable to all Steam release ...
no matter how they censor it, it can be patched into H version ...
(and it's quite easy for RPG Maker type)

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

just saying but if I remember right you can buy the game for 1-2$ but the h scenes are censored (but translated)

There are many versions with the h scenes uncensored and translated of the game, for example this one:

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just saying but if I remember right you can buy the game for 1-2$ but the h scenes are censored (but translated)

There are many versions with the h scenes uncensored and translated of the game, for example this one:

seems that one already fans patched, but censored ... :confused:

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really wish someone would fix this broken english translation lmao, but at least you can understand (most times?) the story :p

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, I had read the H-scenes were not translated. Then everything's fine I guess. You can get the Steam version cheaply, patch it, and play the game in english.

MIC132

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone else have a problem where in the memory menu when choosing any scene that prompts for virgin/non virgin after clicking that it only goes back to memory menu?

All other scenes play ok, but those (so most of the 1 scenes) just don't.

MIC132

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for bumping old thread, but did anyone found a fix for the bug I mentioned above?

It happens with the English version, and also when I tried to copy the English "scenario" files to a Japanese version (the mentioned scenes works in Japanese version, but I want to be able to read them..).