What's new

ADV [ dieselmine] [ ディーゼルマイン ] Poor JK Sakura's Pursuit of Happiness / 女子校生サクラの貧乏奮闘記 (RE196702) (RJ196702)

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ196702] (Dieselmine) 女子校生サクラの貧乏奮闘記

Since it's three more days from now on, wouldn't that mean that Wednesday is the release day?
In Asian time zones at least.
It is indeed Wednesday. I kept thinking the 29th was a Tuesday. The official release date is splashed all over the official website.

Elove

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

its out on dlsite

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Taiwanese uploaders have put it up at the usual places.

ddavid112

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Script kiddy machine translators are reluctant to touch anything with RPGMaker MV since they can't hook nor replace any of the original text. Someone determined enough could unpack the full version and give it a go, but RPGMaker MV games tackled by the community here are practically non-existent.
Does that mean the usual partial for menu and quests can/will not be done?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does that mean the usual partial for menu and quests can/will not be done?
It's possible, but most likely not, MV is a massive pain.

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

will there be any events from skipping too many classes?

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't know since going to classes until noon at least has opportunities for scenes and for money.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else have problems hooking ClipLoger from Libellule with VNR?
It seems to hook correctly but it doesnt show me any text:confused:

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i need the last outfit (look at pic) can someone tell how to get it

Attachments

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So any mega links? Im sorry to ask, but last time i tried getting a game on nya, i got malware so im cautious as fuck.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The 3rd time I go to the hypno guy in the school second floor my game won't respond...it basically stops right before starting the cutscene. It doesn't give me no respond or anything its just that the cutscene won't trigger and I can't do anything about it but reset to another save. Anyone haveing this issue? If someone got past that please leave a save file here, it would greatly apreciated.

Sarav

Reputation score

So any mega links? Im sorry to ask, but last time i tried getting a game on nya, i got malware so im cautious as fuck.
The one I got from nyaa was fine, are you downloading from Mikocon's torrent, or some random? I usually download from torrents that are highlighted green, pretty sure that means you can trust them.

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The one I got from nyaa was fine, are you downloading from Mikocon's torrent, or some random? I usually download from torrents that are highlighted green, pretty sure that means you can trust them.
I used to use nyaa a lot, but then i deleted my torrenting software way back. I got qbittorrent recently to again torrent, tried getting H:O:T's newest game, which was in the clear but nope, malware. So i decided to just not fuck with nya anymore. Sorry to be the kinda guy to ask for links, but im too much of a cyberphobe to try torrenting again.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i need the last outfit (look at pic) can someone tell how to get it
Yeah for that you need to get 1,5 Mil Money first.

After that you get access to the house below the love hotel.
Dunno I think he says something like you don't look VIP enough so you can get
the outfit by the tailor in the bottom right house on the map with the 24 Hour shop and Baker.

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

how many days are there in total? and does the hearts beside body parts in status do anything?

Last edited:
OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how many days are there in total? and does the hearts beside body parts in status do anything?
No time limit other than payment of the bills. More hearts probably unlocks more events for a specific scene.

Finished the game. I have all the scenes except 4 but I have no idea where to find them. Unless it's a bug, I can't find the third person to proposition for blowjob and intercourse respectively.

For blowjobs: One is the man on the bench, the other is the student in the hallway after school.
For intercourse: One is Sakura's classmate after lessons, the other is the grey-haired man on the bench in the afternoons.

I've looked around the entire school multiple times after classes but can't find the third student. Same for the intercourse target.

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone else get this error after turning the ingredients into the science nerd?

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No. If you turn off cheat engine and try that event on that might solve your problem.

I'll assume everyone is using the torrent from 2DGF, so if I can finish the game without seeing a single error turn up then it's down to locale/cheat engine/human incompetence for any game errors.

D-D

Reputation score

The 3rd time I go to the hypno guy in the school second floor my game won't respond...it basically stops right before starting the cutscene. It doesn't give me no respond or anything its just that the cutscene won't trigger and I can't do anything about it but reset to another save. Anyone haveing this issue? If someone got past that please leave a save file here, it would greatly apreciated.
I had this but then I changed my hair back from Pink to Brown. So yeah, it doesn't work with Pink hair I guess.

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

No. If you turn off cheat engine and try that event on that might solve your problem.

I'll assume everyone is using the torrent from 2DGF, so if I can finish the game without seeing a single error turn up then it's down to locale/cheat engine/human incompetence for any game errors.
THat's not cheat engine, it's Libellule's MV hooker.

ANyways, I chose the second option instead of the first and returning and it fixed it. I'm 99% sure it's a bug in either the game, or the download (From sukebei.)