What's new

ADV [d-z] SIMSEH:Hornbrook

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: SIMSEH:Hornbrook

Get the .swf link from the page's source code and copy it into any file grabber or downloader, for example IDM.
How do I get to the source code for the swf? And I'm assuming IDM is internet download manager? Sorry not very knowledgeable about this stuff like I said earlier. xD

keith3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do I get to the source code for the swf? And I'm assuming IDM is internet download manager? Sorry not very knowledgeable about this stuff like I said earlier. xD
Not the SWF's source code, the website's source code. You can get that in most browsers by right-click either "Inspect" or "view source". I'd recommend just downloading from swfchan.

Lulz, well I went ahead and put 2 on as well for the sake of completion.

Last edited:

Relic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yes, IDM is Internet Download Manager. As Keith said, right click, view source code, ctrl + F and search for "swf", there should be a link somewhere in there which you can copy into IDM and it will download. For mysexgames the link should be the 3rd or 4th result in the search. It's simple stuff, really. But as Keith said, downloading from swfchan is simpler if you don't know about this stuff.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Game is a bit too tedious. Not fun to play, and the music kinda ruins the mood.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Since the ship keeps talking about there being no life signs on board, I'm pretty sure the "sleeping" girl from the intro is dead. This is a game where you grind XP by humping a corpse. That's kinda messed up.

eragon03

Reputation score

Guys u dont need keep pressing the space bar like a crazy, just press and hold a little it will be faster.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Guys u dont need keep pressing the space bar like a crazy, just press and hold a little it will be faster.
Little late there bud, 1 page ago this:

If you hold the spacebar for like half a second instead of spamming it the bar fills up way faster.

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Go bottom left in the elf jungle, then go all the way to the left and up, once you reach the top, go all the way to the right, to the wall crack (or whatever it is called) and if you have the napkin and glasses you should be able to get through, in that place you have to do the same pattern as in the castle, down, right and up and there should be a glowing wall which should be turned off assuming you talked with the green screen below the sleeping blonde. There should be the elf's leader. Fuck her a bit and go back, to go back you have to stand in the middle of that floor (same as castle). Go back to the orks and take the stairs, to the place where the purple haired droid is and talk to her. She should teleport to the loot room (the one door next to the elevator that you couldn't access). After that she will go to the main control room, which is where all the machines are. I believe to progress after that you need to accumulate 1000 experience. I'm in this part myself.
I talk with the green screen and i still can´t break the glowing wall!!!!!, PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! T_T

DerpHurr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got a headache from the music trying to find a way off the ship, which I just can't seem to figure out how to do.
Doesn't appear to get much better after this either so I'm just going to give up on this one.
Never has a game pissed me off to the extent this one has.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait.. the game(milkania) is supposed to be playable in its current state? i just kept dying to that elf and couldent get past the thing after her so i gave up, am i missing something?

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I talk with the green screen and i still can´t break the glowing wall!!!!!, PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! T_T

Had the same problem - go to engine room of your ship and turn on everything you can it should help.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Wait.. the game(milkania) is supposed to be playable in its current state? i just kept dying to that elf and couldent get past the thing after her so i gave up, am i missing something?
Don't take them from the front, you've gotta get behind them and grab 'em quick. Once you've maxed stats you can try going from the front but it's still a crapshoot.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't take them from the front, you've gotta get behind them and grab 'em quick. Once you've maxed stats you can try going from the front but it's still a crapshoot.
Yeah looks like i need to either abuse the fucked gameplay (go from directly underneaith and the ai will spazz out, press e for grapple) or upgrade agility to 1 or 2 for easy grabs.

I binded a marco keey to my mouse so i can mash space without breaking my keayboard.

I cant quite get the sex system, the heart thing is just borked... i just press a direction and hope the heart fills up before my stamina ends? idk whats going on.

Looked into it, there is a "newer" version available 1.0d which makes the game progress 3+x faster. Still the gameplay is fucked. i think this is supposed to be a finished product... they are already talkinig about game 3...

Might look into hacking the game to maybe make it a bit better, if i do ill share it here.

FlashJay

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just finished it. I left it running to get lots of Transcendium/Xp.
I kind of liked that it didn't hold your hand (old school!) but it needed some more signposting and hints in some places.

The heart thing is borked, yes! I just ignored it...

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For anyone that is interested. I have made some modifications to SIMSEH milkania. Initially it were mostly cheats, but I messaged B00marrows about it, and he requested I make some other edits to make the game more playable.

First off, the edits I made on my own. I'll just copy my message in which I explained it all.

At this point I have a bunch of SWF files that all expand upon the last. So it is sort of hard for me to tell exactly what I have changed in each one. But I'll try to list it as best I can. But I cannot be 100% sure on each modification, so please let me know if anything is wrong.

- 1. ProperCheat - This one modifies the god mode (enabled by pressing up and H) so it gives you full stats.
- 2. NoStruggle - Instead of having to mash space bar, you can just hold it down. Or you can press H to get to the next animation (often skips the second foreplay animation as I have not bothered with a cooldown).
- 3. NoDamage - You take no damage. Simple as that.
- 4. NoFlinch - You don't flinch when attacked.
- 5. NoArrows - Removed the arrows when fucking. In hindsight not the best Idea, but I was working on adding control over enemy pleasure. Just enable godmode, and you should not need the arrows, as the pleasure meter fills before prompting any arrows normally.
- 6. MoreScore - Instead of only getting 1 score for each fucked enemy, you get 10.
- 7. AutoCheat - Applies godmode by default.
- 8. Briefed - You no longer have to sit through the briefing in the ship at the beginning of the game.
- 9. UnlockAll - This unlocks everything from the beginning. As if you had already played through the game.
- 10. ManualPleasure - You can control the pleasure during the fucking animation. H increases it, while G decreases it.
- 11. NoSplash - Removed the splash animation from the beginning of the game. Skips straight to the opening cutscene.

Again, each SWF has the same modifications as the previous one. They all add on to the last.

Anyway, here is the link: mega.nz/#!DQIDzZ4L!98v2jKz7YUfzt1v2n5uYNigK9tBnCF6iz6E77FtBEB4
And here is what he actually requested.

1. NoSplash
2. Increased payout of transendium from sex? (orange score)
3. Make green target of elfs seeded 5 or 10 instead of 20
4. Slower stamina drain during sex.
5. No drain for heart (pleasure) during sex.
6. NoStruggle (without h to skip)
7. Add a delay between enemys attacks.
I could not find a way to actually change the requirement of 20, as mentioned at point 3, so instead I just doubled the score you get after sex. So you get 2 instead of 1.

I also could not find a way to delay the enemy attacks, so that is not in this version.

And here is the link: mega.nz/#!zBoWQKTI!3vk7vRUaZ59BbqmUk4n7AYwJ3aD8qqsF_Tffz8ucChk

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And here is the link: mega.nz/#!zBoWQKTI!3vk7vRUaZ59BbqmUk4n7AYwJ3aD8qqsF_Tffz8ucChk
Nice work. I had a quick play and it seems to be working well.

Im gonna look into combat but im not sure if anything can be done about it./
Thanks for the work.

aneeadee

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.

Lulz, well I went ahead and put 2 on as well for the sake of completion.

now a days we can't play it from here plz help us again