What's new

ADV [d-z] SIMSEH:Hornbrook

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: SIMSEH:Hornbrook

This game is ultimately buggy. When I grab someone it just brakes. The fact that enemies can hit you though the floor makes fighting them nearly impossible.

Last edited:

Priestwiz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's indeed very buggy, hopefully it'll get fixed soon...

Thing that aren't clear at first:
You need to tap the space bar to go to the next stage after grabbing a girl (like, really fast. I fear my space bar will be broken after finishing this game, and I'm unsure which stat makes it go easier).

When you get to the actual sex stage you need to match the red directional arrow and when the heart is full press e. Then you can move on to the next girl without having to go through the ship again.

In order to jump down a platform you need to hold s and press e.

joshfire

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the elf in the castle giving the orc a blow job seems to be great for farming exp
the exp goes up as long as your fucking so just cum before stamina runs out rest repeat yeah i found the stamina is not needed for farming just forgot to change this my bad

Last edited:

Relic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My poor spacebar ;-;

I got Strenght and Prowess up to lvl 2 but it doesnt seem to be easier..

Edit: Regarding the elf in the castle, you can keep fucking her infinitely even if your stamina runs out, which is even better than waiting for stamina to recover, it even starts to recover while fucking and you still gain exp.

Stamina ran out and started filling up again, I'm still gaining exp.

-Turns out you die when you cum anyway.

Last edited:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From what I can get a gist of, the stats seemingly do:
Agility: Is just movement speed, from what I can tell.
Toughness: Self-explanatory. More Health.
Endurance: Sexual stamina.
Strength: Makes the first two stages of grabs easier(don't have to mash spacebar as hard)
Prowess: Makes the Heart gauge during sex fill up faster?
Drive: Makes stamina regen faster?

maxmizer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Endurance Lv.2 is BARELY enough to actually seed an elf girl...so when it's done my guy just dies and respawns! Ugh. Does this mean I need to die EVERYTIME I seed an elf girl? This is really annoying...

Lerela

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone has tried CheatEngine? I can't find the values... also macroing the space bar in a logitech keyboard seems not to work, or idk how to do it. Any help would be nice!

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Since there's some passive xp gain, I'm half-tempted to just leave this running for a few hours while I'm away from the computer. :p

Relic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just use the elf castle bug to farm about 150 exp and get Strenght to max lvl, after that it's pretty easy.

Also, holding spacebar down with your left thumb while you tap it with your right hand seems to fill the bar very fast.

keith3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This should let you start with 1000 exp.

In Chrome I was able to place the "mysexgames.com" folder here:
{drive}:/Users/{username}/AppData/Local/Google/Chrome/User Data/Default/Pepper Data/Shockwave Flash/WritableRoot/#SharedObjects/{GIBBERISH}/
In IE/Firefox the folder should be here (I didn't test this):
{drive}:/Users/{username}/Appdata/Roaming/Macromedia/Flash Player/#Shared Objects/{GIBBERISH}/

If Windows asks, merge and replace so you don't delete existing folders.

Also, this isn't enough to max out stats (need 1116) but game wouldn't let me set more than 1000.

Edit: updated the attachment since the site seems to have changed their flash local storage directory. If this doesn't work for you just check that it hasn't changed again.

Attachments

Last edited:

Anowon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well hot damn, I thought this guy was dead! Been looking forward to this for years.

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How do I do anything in this game? After like 10 minutes of wandering around unclear spaceship corridors I finally found my way to some elves, but they kill me in one hit and seem to have no recovery period to their attacks. My mission objectives tell me I still need to fix the pulsar mainframe and generate power for the console, but I've interacted with everything I can, I think. What am I missing here? Am I just retarded?

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How do I do anything in this game? After like 10 minutes of wandering around unclear spaceship corridors I finally found my way to some elves, but they kill me in one hit and seem to have no recovery period to their attacks. My mission objectives tell me I still need to fix the pulsar mainframe and generate power for the console, but I've interacted with everything I can, I think. What am I missing here? Am I just retarded?
You have to go talk to the coat guy at the bottom of the first elf area, then go back to the area with all the orcs and go down the stairs at the bottom. jump across the gap then examine the person-thing to get the knife for the coat guy. then after that you go straight then up at the last room to enter the castle with the farming, blowjob elf.
then go talk with the orcs again after the dialog.

I forgot the part that comes directly after that though. Right now I just beamed up the lady, person-thing and have no clue where to go.

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Once i get the ship up and running is there anything else to do? I can't find anywhere else to go.

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm sorry, can you clarify for me? Straight then up? Straight then up from where? The cloak robot has gone. But when I go up the stairs behind him, all the ways I can find are blocked by elves?

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

this seems to be one of those games where you lose 50 million times to just get upgrades before you can even actually do the game. Game feels poorly made with no regards for balancing which shouldn't be surprising for what it is. I wish my G-keys would work, the game doesn't recognize them so can't even use a macro for space bar spamming.

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm sorry, can you clarify for me? Straight then up? Straight then up from where? The cloak robot has gone. But when I go up the stairs behind him, all the ways I can find are blocked by elves?
If you can make it pass them you'll see a path blocked by a cloaked man. If you give him the dagger he will move. their are two rooms straight pass him. In both rooms you can take a path that leads up. The second room will lead to a castle that has an elf giving and orc a blowjob. You can farm xp from her to buy upgrades, or you can use the cheat from the previous page to skip farming.

i noticed that the elves only turn around when you are to close so you can jump behind them to try to sneak by.
The second room has an elf that with drop from the sky sometimes. If you can live pass one hit you can get away.

Relic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Once i get the ship up and running is there anything else to do? I can't find anywhere else to go.
Go bottom left in the elf jungle, then go all the way to the left and up, once you reach the top, go all the way to the right, to the wall crack (or whatever it is called) and if you have the napkin and glasses you should be able to get through, in that place you have to do the same pattern as in the castle, down, right and up and there should be a glowing wall which should be turned off assuming you talked with the green screen below the sleeping blonde. There should be the elf's leader. Fuck her a bit and go back, to go back you have to stand in the middle of that floor (same as castle). Go back to the orks and take the stairs, to the place where the purple haired droid is and talk to her. She should teleport to the loot room (the one door next to the elevator that you couldn't access). After that she will go to the main control room, which is where all the machines are. I believe to progress after that you need to accumulate 1000 experience. I'm in this part myself.

Where can one find the napkin and glasses?
Get the cake right of the sleeping blonde and go and talk with the ork besides the stairs.

I haven't found any sleeping blonde?
Go to the far right bottom of the elf jungle, halfway to the castle there's some sort of , if you climb to the you will not draw aggro from the elf. and press E on that green branch. Stand around to trigger some dialog.
After that go back to the ship and press E . It should trigger another dialog, IIRC now you have to go back but instead of getting a dialog you will break the duct thingy. Get inside of it and then go to your left, and up one floor, there should be a screen, try to interact with it. After that go up 1 floor and there should be a ladder, press E to climb it and then jump 2 floors. There should be the blonde and to her right, the cake.

If you can't break the duct, I might have forgotten something, which would be to spam talk with the ork above the seller and going to talk with the priest after.

Last edited:

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Go bottom left in the elf jungle, then go all the way to the left and up, once you reach the top, go all the way to the right, to the wall crack (or whatever it is called) and if you have the napkin and glasses you should be able to get through, in that place you have to do the same pattern as in the castle, down, right and up and there should be a glowing wall which should be turned off assuming you talked with the green screen below the sleeping blonde. There should be the elf's leader. Fuck her a bit and go back, to go back you have to stand in the middle of that floor (same as castle). Go back to the orks and take the stairs, to the place where the purple haired droid is and talk to her. She should teleport to the loot room (the one door next to the elevator that you couldn't access). After that she will go to the main control room, which is where all the machines are. I believe to progress after that you need to accumulate 1000 experience. I'm in this part myself.
Gotcha. Thanks alot man.

Relic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No problem. Took me quite a while to figure all of that out, the game does a very poor job of telling you what to do.