What's new

ADV [d-z] SIMSEH:Hornbrook

Priestwiz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: SIMSEH:Hornbrook

Go bottom left in the elf jungle, then go all the way to the left and up, once you reach the top, go all the way to the right, to the wall crack (or whatever it is called) and if you have the napkin and glasses you should be able to get through, in that place you have to do the same pattern as in the castle, down, right and up and there should be a glowing wall which should be turned off assuming you talked with the green screen below the sleeping blonde. There should be the elf's leader. Fuck her a bit and go back, to go back you have to stand in the middle of that floor (same as castle). Go back to the orks and take the stairs, to the place where the purple haired droid is and talk to her. She should teleport to the loot room (the one door next to the elevator that you couldn't access). After that she will go to the main control room, which is where all the machines are. I believe to progress after that you need to accumulate 1000 experience. I'm in this part myself.
Where can one find the napkin and glasses?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow its even worse than the first one.... that was light-years ago.

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Tip for those doing the 1000 experience grind. You cant cum while fucking the elf queen's tits so you can just give the tab its own window (so it doesnt process slower as if it was in an unselected tab) and stick on that animation and it should play forever even if you run out of stamina since you need to press space bar to advance to the sex part to finish. 1000 experience to proceed is a bit fucked up when you're not even going to be close to maxing out all of your skills before that. Also the game lets you chose upgrades even if you dont have the experience for it. You'll go into the negatives but you only need a positive 5 experience to access to upgrades themselves. They're greyed out but they let you get them in order.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anybody know how to get items 4 and 6? I just got to the 1000 grind, so maybe they're attainable later... just don't want to miss something and repeat the grind again.

@Relic
thanks for all your help, much appreciated :)

keith3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Tip for those doing the 1000 experience grind. You cant cum while fucking the elf queen's tits so you can just give the tab its own window (so it doesnt process slower as if it was in an unselected tab) and stick on that animation and it should play forever even if you run out of stamina since you need to press space bar to advance to the sex part to finish. 1000 experience to proceed is a bit fucked up when you're not even going to be close to maxing out all of your skills before that. Also the game lets you chose upgrades even if you dont have the experience for it. You'll go into the negatives but you only need a positive 5 experience to access to upgrades themselves. They're greyed out but they let you get them in order.
I also have a preset 1000 exp just for that :)
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=865968#post865968

After playing SIMSEH2 sorta wish he just stuck with the mechanics of the first game (also no idea why he evolved the mc into a lizard - didn't get that part of the story).

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I also have a preset 1000 exp just for that :)
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=865968#post865968

After playing SIMSEH2 sorta wish he just stuck with the mechanics of the first game (also no idea why he evolved the mc into a lizard - didn't get that part of the story).
Yeah, they were never good at explaining things... maybe he adapts to the ecosystem of the planet... human on "Tierra" and lizard on "Milkania".

Onimatsuda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you hold the spacebar for like half a second instead of spamming it the bar fills up way faster.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I haven't found any sleeping blonde?
go to the forest
on the first screen on the right there's elf on the ledge
dispose of her, jump to the ledge to the right and use vine
interact with one of the gratings to get dialog
return to ship and interact with one of the consoles to weaken the grill
return to the grating and interact with it again to gain access to new area
interact with green console to advance story and use ladder above it to get to the area with the blond and the cake
EDIT: the rubble at the right side of the screen is quick exit back to the main ship area

Relic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Went ahead and edited everything into the first guiding post in the third page.

Last edited:

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Playing for 15 minutes, can't even leave the ship - can't find any enemies. Have interacted with everything I've found and gone through all of the dialogue several times. Help?

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The guy who made this has some unique and amazing problems with his game design. I have no idea why someone would makes games the way he does.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The guy who made this has some unique and amazing problems with his game design. I have no idea why someone would makes games the way he does.
well he just copy-pasted his first game....and was a extremely old one.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

SIMSEH2 was just updated to 1.0b. There's no change log, and I don't have time to look for changes today... link same as before:
The sequel's out.

mysexgames.com/games/839/simseh_2_milkmania

Relic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I haven't found any new content but I continued from my complete save, so I'm not too sure.

There was only .

keith3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I haven't found any new content but I continued from my complete save, so I'm not too sure.

There was only .
Some spawn points were updated to be less annoying. Looks like elves no longer spawn on the top-most platform when you just enter the forest.

Also a few dev-side updates, like moving around debugging boxes (not sure why they're visible in the final game in the first place though).

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to download both games? Would gladly appreciate if somebody can lead me step by step. Completely dumb when it comes to getting swf files. >.<

Relic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to download both games? Would gladly appreciate if somebody can lead me step by step. Completely dumb when it comes to getting swf files. >.<
Get the .swf link from the page's source code and copy it into any file grabber or downloader, for example IDM.

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

SWFchan has both normal and hacked (infinite health/stamina) versions of SIMSEH at least, I haven't searched for the new one after playing it once and being repulsed at how terrible it was.

keith3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

SWFchan has both normal and hacked (infinite health/stamina) versions of SIMSEH at least, I haven't searched for the new one after playing it once and being repulsed at how terrible it was.
Lulz, well I went ahead and put 2 on as well for the sake of completion.

Last edited: