[D-Lis] Bullet Requiem

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackWolf411

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [D-Lis] Bullet Requiem

UNLURK

It would seem the game comes with another folder with another save file.

If you copy it in your data folder it will unlock all the gallery stuff, but not contain any actual save spot.

ギャラリー全開放データ <----thats the folder with the gallery save.

Just figured yall would like to know.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Grabbed it, played it, beat it. Gallery unlocks based on levels cleared, clear the game and unlock everything. Complete save file attached. Read on for my thoughts.

This game is great. I just wanna start this off by saying that; the game plays wonderfully and while there are a few irritating game mechanics, once you get used to them they feel innovative (warp points in stage 6, I'm looking at you). The boss fights are a great balance of challenge and plausibility, which is great. The maps reward exploration and the placement of enemies encourages you to take your time and clear everything, not to mention how great the actual h content is. This game is great.

All that said, my biggest complaints are just how infuriating I found a couple of the mechanics to be - at first, once I got used to them it was fine - but the ropes and the warp points in particular were introduced almost out of the blue, bringing a whole bunch of challenges with them. I'd also like to be able to upgrade my damage more than 5 times, but that's a personal gripe more than anything else.

It's always great for a genuinely good game to come out, and while there have been (and will continue to be) a bunch of good ones coming out, this one is still pretty damned impressive. Not to mention it's the circle's first game! I'm eager to see what the next one is like.

Rate 8/10
Great gameplay, well designed bosses, great art & animations. Difficulty sometimes spikes without warning, can be frustrating as a result. Overall very good.

Attachments

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finaly get home , and beat the game
It's quite challenging , but not that hard / easy either
Stage 3 and 6 could be frustating at some point
What's more if You dead , You restart at low HP
But still possible to pass the stage
Well balance , good graphic and control
Too bad the gallery aren't that big . and not at the center
It could be better if there is zoom function

So.. anyone can give a quick synopsis of the game's story?

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Have at thee, butts!

xoxoxoxoxox
Played the game but not clear yet only the 6th stage left. The game is good and challenge but not hard. And I surprise how large of each stage. I agree that save current HP at room start is very annoying. Bosses are a bit hard but not because of boss attacks. It's because ton of HP they have(too much :mad:)

I like female enemies especially her voice. It will be better if she knockdown naked when she defeated or lying dead(game have ryona and guro anyway) :rolleyes:

Last edited:

noob1361

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Grabbed it, played it, beat it. Gallery unlocks based on levels cleared, clear the game and unlock everything. Complete save file attached.
I tried this save and the one given by the makers and neither of them are showing the gallery, i dont get it
Oh never mind

Last edited:

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know if there's any secret in this game or you're done after the tower fight?

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I bet you won't say the same thing when someone uploads your game. Sorry for being mean
Ough :eek: Stunned for a few seconds.
Yeah you're correct. I will think more carefully before post :eek:

Anyone know if there's any secret in this game or you're done after the tower fight?
I think there aren't. May be you have to wait for update.

Relic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well that was fucking great. The third boss was a pain in the ass though. The rest just felt like a grind, easy patterns with a lot of HP, no actual challenge. Just a grind.

And this guy seems to love doggy style. Not that I have a problem with it, it's my favorite pose too. I'm sad there was no clear blowjob animation, apart from the first CG. I also was never a fan of girls being all covered in cum, he should've put the option to turn off all that cum on the girl's hair and stuff. Maybe I'm asking for too much?

Game was good as hell anyway, fun to play and I liked the BGMs. Would play the sequel/10.

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys just found out cool trick on the 4th boss probably works on most enemies but I've only just found it out. somebody did mention that the bosses stun timer is really short but if you use the A button shot it volleys the enemies in the air and extend the boss timer each time so you can extend the stun time and get the boss in a combo for double or even triple the time easily anyway hope this helps

sabotagge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Probably I'm missing something really obvious but. How do you swap skills?
I just finished lvl 1 and bought a new one but I have no idea on how to use it.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Probably I'm missing something really obvious but. How do you swap skills?
I just finished lvl 1 and bought a new one but I have no idea on how to use it.
X cycles between all unlocked skills. V to use the active one.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dunno if this Bug / not
If You Upgrade Your HP to the Limit , I think it's 170
Then You open the treasure Box
It still get bonus 10 HP . My HP now is 190
Probably if I not open the Box in stage 1 , it will 200

jjohnson1992

Reputation score

whenever I try to play it it just has a black or white screen with just the sound playing

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

whenever I try to play it it just has a black or white screen with just the sound playing
Your CPU spec?
OS?

Already play it on Japanese Regional?
If not , change it to Japan
Or probably Applocale?

jjohnson1992

Reputation score

already using j local windows 7 im pretty sure my computers fine its decently high spec enough to play games like dying light at high settings

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

already using j local windows 7 im pretty sure my computers fine its decently high spec enough to play games like dying light at high settings
More or less the same
I too on Win 7 , but not using Applocale
I already set mine to Japanese Regional

Did You already set the font/keyboard too? (Not sure though if there is any effect)

Last , 32 or 64 bit? (Mine 32)

That's all I can think
Only can say Good Luck at this rate:)

Herkz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok... How do you rescue the first girl? :confused:

Herkz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Get the Key . go to the door
Press "S"
Haha yeah my stupidity >_<

And the place where you rescue the 3rd girl. How the hell do you get away in this place?

Status
Not open for further replies.