What's new

[D-Lis] Bullet Requiem

Status
Not open for further replies.

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [D-Lis] Bullet Requiem

I just finished this game demo. It's has good gameplay and art. But the control really awkward even I change the key. He/she should switch between one shot and twin shot because I always use twin shot as normal attack but game use one shot button as menu submit.

MC Boobs move like jelly :p and some animation should have more frame specially the flame(but I think most people don't care much about it)

Still waiting for full release for all good ACT game :D

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Control was hard (Keyboard)
But after some time gotten better
Animation is good , H-scene is hot
Though I hafta agree , that boob look's like a Jelly

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well, I think that 1 shot thing ("A" Button) is actually for stunning enemies.
It doesn't use bullets, but does use stamina.

Also... the game is has some kind of Devil May Cry feel to it.
Getting high combo (or points?) and less hits taken gives you bonus stamina, health, and shotgun bullets.
There is also a stage grade thingy that goes higher depending on how stylishly you bring down your enemies (or maybe its just the combo no.). Best I got though is B.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Some bug / problem
When Rescue the girl , the 3'rd one is not count if You die / continue
So have to rescue the 3'rd everytime..

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

is not a bug as i know

when you die you restart that part of mission like if just reaching first time

with same items / life / clothes n ammunition

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is not a bug as i know

when you die you restart that part of mission like if just reaching first time

with same items / life / clothes n ammunition
I see
Well... , too bad the trial doesn't let us go back to the previous stage
Kinda want to try the power ups...

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So is there only 1 gor scene?
Yeah , ATM

Using google translate , If it's not wrong
The Author say something like 6 stage
Probably 1 GOR scene per stage , so total is 6
And more than 20 h-scene ingame
Rape , Gangbang , Tentacle , Slime , Bloodshed , Bukkake , Restraint , etc...
No guro's / ryona
Probably there are new enemy/stage plan by update
Estimate out on late April , probably 20-30
If not , maybe next month (hope not)

Yogore-sha mamono taisaku kikan - kyōdan - ni zokusuru shujinkō shēnhaito wa, henkyō no ji no hakushaku kara tōzoku-dan tōbatsu no irai o ukeru. Shūgeki sa reta machi, korosareru hito 々, Ryōjoku sa reru josei-tachi soshite" ningen" no himitsu. Soko ni wa denshō ni nokoru" ten-zoku" to" mazoku" ga kankei shite ita. Ryōjokukei sutairisshugan'akushon tōjō! Kaku sutēji ni torawareta josei-tachi o kyūshutsu shi, teki no yabō o kuitomero! Sōkai-kan afureru kōgeki sōsa-kan! Sukiru o shūtoku shi tari kakushu pawāappu o okonatte teki o karei ni taose! Teki no daun kōgeki o ukeru to, sonobade daun shi teki ga chikadzuite kuru! Sokode sesshoku suruto kaku monsutā-goto no ero anime ga nagare ryōjoku sa rete shimau.(Tsūjō, teki to sesshoku ni yoru damēji wa arimasen) gēmuōbā-ji wa gamen-ippai ni ryōjoku animēshon ga nagaremasu. Machi, mori, dōkutsu nado bariēshon yutakana sutēji! Zen 6 sutējidesuga, appudēto ni yori tsuika yotei. Kaku sutēji ni wa torawareta josei-tachi no ryōjoku shīn mo animēshon de nagarete imasu. Gyararī tōsai de, itsu demo eroshīn ga mi raremasu. Akuto ni wa kaka senai kakushu kī settei ya efekuto settei, uindō saizu henkō kanō. ※ Gēmupaddo suishō ni narimasu ● hotondo no teki ni ero ryonaanimēshon o yōi ero anime-tsuki monsutā ya ryona wana nado ga kei 20 shurui ijō! Okashite iru saichū ya shasei, shasei jigo nado hitotsu no monsutā demo tasaina animēshon! ● Omona eroshichu reipu rinkan shokushu suraimu ryūketsu bukkake kōsoku etc ※ shukande wagozaimasuga, amari kagekina guro ya ryona nado wa arimasen. Mata, rirīsu-go mo sutēji teki no tsuika ya animēshon no tsuika mo yotei shite orimasu. CV: Ryōki ryō/ bura kku wa ̄ kusu onsei sozai-shū kakushu sozai go teikyō saito-sama wa fuzoku no rīdomī ni kisai sa sete itadaite orimasu. 4/ 13 Taiken-ban fuguai shūsei
Dirt's Supernatural measures institutions - the cult - hero Shane height belonging to receives the request of the bandits subdue from Earl of outpost.
Attack has been the town, people are killed, women ... and be insulted "human" secret.
... That was related to the "Elyos" and "Asmodian" remain in the tradition there.

Rape system stylish gun action appeared!
And rescued the woman who was trapped in each stage, and Kuitomero the enemy of ambition!

• The exhilaration full attack-operation feeling!
- Was carried out for the to-learn or various power-up skills brilliant Defeat the enemy!
· Upon receiving the enemy down attack, ... you down to the enemy is approaching! So hentai for each monster on contact from being insulted flow on the spot. (Usually, there is no damage due to contact with the enemy)
• When the game is over the insult animation flows in full screen.
-Town, forest, but is a variation rich stage! All six stages such as caves, Add planned by the update.
· Women of Rape scene captured in each stage also flow in the animation.
• In gallery equipped, I is seen erotic scene at any time.
· ACT is indispensable various key settings and effect settings, the window size can be changed.
※ It becomes a game pad recommended

● To prepare the erotic-Ryona animation to most of the enemy
Hentai with monsters and Ryona trap such as a total of more than 20!
Committed during that and ejaculation, colorful animations also one of the monsters such as ejaculation post!

● Main Eroshichu
Rape
Gangbang
Tentacle
Slime
Bloodshed
Bukkake
Restraint
etc ···
※ There is a subjective, but there is no such very extreme Gros and Ryona.

Also, additional add or animation also stage enemy after the release also is planned.

CV: SayakaTakashiryo / Black Works voice Yun
Various materials offer site like is we have been described in the readme that comes.

Rayearth

Lurker
Reputation score

しかしながら、4月下旬の発売予定を予定しておりましたが、5月の上旬~中旬となってしまいそうなのをご報告させて頂きます。
(DL-siteさんでは、審査などもあるので余裕を見て中旬に変更しておこうと思います)
楽しみにして頂いている方には本当に申し訳ありません。
Looks like the release date got bumped to early-mid May.

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ahem.

You're welcome guys. :)

Reactions: sev

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score

Heh... its a little difficult to control and all but overall this is super good, once the game is out, could someone please upload the save?

I couldn't even get past the normal jumping stage and deleted the trial with sad hopes because i was unable to see her get raped by the boss

Last edited:

Relic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh my, how come this didn't get more attention? This is a gem. Both animations and gameplay are super good and the MC has thigh highs.. come on guys...

sev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Slow down there mate, it's isn't out yet.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Learn to read first m8
It's out on mid May
If it's not get another delay

MC is hot , but the jelly jigly breast is kinda weird IMO , but guess that's just Me

Relic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I know it's not out yet. Unless you were talking about the guy above me. I'm just trying to get this demo more attention, is there anything wrong with that? I'm sorry. There's no need to get sensitive about things anyway.

sabotagge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wow looks really good nice gameplay and even the game over scenes are animated.Definetly looking forward to play this.

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Animation's good, but holy crap, that "restart from the last area you died with the amount of health you entered into that area" thing needs to go, lol.

Enter into any screen with 20% health or less and you're almost guaranteed to die, especially on the last big area before the boss, haha.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Animation's good, but holy crap, that "restart from the last area you died with the amount of health you entered into that area" thing needs to go, lol.

Enter into any screen with 20% health or less and you're almost guaranteed to die, especially on the last big area before the boss, haha.
Indeed
It was hard at first
But after play it again and again
It will be easy
U can grind some enemy for red orb if it's too hard

New Update on dev blog
It seems the gallery has some problem , not sure though. goggle translate aren't that accurate
I doubt it will even be out in mid May
Just be prepare for 2'nd delay

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ahh, I looked at the screenshots and was reminded of a blog site I think was linked on this site in the past about a stylish shooting h-game that looked like it was never going to get done maybe a year ago?

Turns out, it WAS this game, how about that?

Looks choice, hope the creator gets a lot of support from those who can.

Edit: I like how there's an animation for cumming unlike say, LunaSoft games where it just uses the sex sprite throughout the whole animation. Well, for the orc it was the most noticeable

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.