What's new

ACT [D-Dub Software] Bonecraft

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Bonecraft

Never got to play bonetown (doesn't seem worth the money IMO...and I could never figure out the cracked version) but one thing I have liked about this game just from looking at it, is the models, they are pretty good looking.
Bonetown is more worth the money than Bonecraft is. There are plenty of cracked versions of Bonetown on commonly used torrenting sites.

The models in Bonecraft are indeed very good all things considered. Not worth $35 though.

Alright, so using the BoneTown 1.1.1 .exe crack on BoneCraft got it to work on the fantasy mode, except for the tiny issue of none of the ladies being there. I can see them on the mini map and hear them talk but they're not physically there.

Other than that the game lags like a bitch- where the full working version of BoneTown runs perfectly.

Any suggestions (other than actually buying the game :p)?
Wait for a real crack to come out?

zuperbas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright, so using the BoneTown 1.1.1 .exe crack on BoneCraft got it to work on the fantasy mode, except for the tiny issue of none of the ladies being there. I can see them on the mini map and hear them talk but they're not physically there.

Other than that the game lags like a bitch- where the full working version of BoneTown runs perfectly.

Any suggestions (other than actually buying the game :p)?

Yea, the girls should be upstairs and then to ur left, or else indeed wait fpr the actual crack

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well I'm concerned about the lag issue. I'm not sure if it's because I've got a shoddy computer or if it's running improperly because I'm messing around with the .exe file.

I'll wait for a real crack and hope it's not still laggy.

Snatchmonger

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well it takes a shit tonne of resources... i think it requires a 512mb video card...

DarkChildX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

get a save from bonetown and stick the save into bonecrafts save folder and you will be able to see the girls in fantasy

A friend of mine bought it and the game is a tragic mess, I would pay 15 bucks for it tops but 35 is a ripoff, the game is basically a reskinned bonetown and the combat is terrible, and I mean terrible:confused:.

tried on a few cards

7900GTX- Runs Horribly
8800GT - Runs Bad
GTX460 - Runs OK
GTX560 -Runs Perfect

it takes a ridiculous amount of power to play for how it looks.

homelessfish

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I run it with a 9600 which is quite a bit worse than a 8800 and it runs perfect, maybe there's a lot of crap running on that comp.

Also, consider that those 2 cards are roughly 6 or 7 years old and that torque is a very unoptimized engine, I wouldn't blame D-Dub for how crap it runs.

Snatchmonger

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yeah dont buy it... in fact go and 'splode D-dubs headquarters for making people pay for this shit... theres gotta be laws against reselling your customers the same game

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, I'll pass on the survey download links.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am interested in the game but not that much. So same here.

thaluka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if legit. Someone that isn't me DL it and see. :cool:

homelessfish

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tried to download in a library computer and the download wouldn't start on any of the 2 sites.

In one the download button directs to the same page, in the other none of the surveys will work.

So I say it's fake until it appears in a decent host and at least we get to download it so we can infect our computers.

Snatchmonger

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hes a dumper no doubt. its still kind of early for this game to be cracked... especially since after the first people paid for it and told everyone how much it sucked hackers arent going to buy/crack it

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well then they're getting crafty. The site for the link(s) looked legit. At least enough for me to try them. What is the world coming to?

homelessfish

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

They may crack it when they release the content editor, and only if it's actually a good content editor.

Bonetown took quite a while to get cracked too.

atack12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Crack :

It works well :D

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

Crack :

It works well :D
awesome, thanks.

Has anyone actually posted the game, or should I google around for a torrent? I didnt see it earlier in the thread.

Peteydk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

its on piratebay.