What's new

RPG [D code] 吸血姫の心 Vampire Princess Heart RE130795 RJ130795 RPGMaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [D code]吸血姫の心

How are you working at the pub in the 2nd+3rd town? It isn't giving me an option to do that but it did at the 1st town.

And one more night event at the third town > go into that blue roof house to the left nude and walk in front of the cross, she'll masturbate and the guy who lives there will walk in on her.

Also does anyone know how to get the VIP card in the 1st town weapon shop?
Must be a bug for the waitress then, it's weird (That must be why I end up in the pub at the first town when the job is done :D)

Thanks for the event, I've added it, plus some useful items

As for the VIP card, I searched in vain ._.

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Must be a bug for the waitress then, it's weird (That must be why I end up in the pub at the first town when the job is done :D)

Thanks for the event, I've added it, plus some useful items

As for the VIP card, I searched in vain ._.
urine over 150? then zone
bloodthirst over 100 back to home 1F self room
VIP card in blue house after hscene
home > south forest > SE... 1.jpg if win get 8k exp + hscene, same as GoR

anyone can find hidden wolf boss? in ice town has message about this

hmm plant boss SW to hidden boss but not wolf...

Last edited:

yoky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what to do after kill plant boss????

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

what to do after kill plant boss????
In the same map, go est of the bridge (which is at the bottom of the map) then go past the zombies into the wall.

LostCause

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What I should do after beating the white haired vampire (3rd one)?

I'm stuck for an hour now.

yoky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you can fix the cloth destruction bug by just equip the wear cloth item again

Reputation score

Hey, would anyone be willing to share a save for just after the first vampire boss? His healing crap coupled with his constant grounding attack are really getting on my nerves and with the complete lack of healing/mana items in this game I simply can't be bothered to do his silly dance of death while he gets to recover 200 hp per turn.

Meh.

Anyway, a save would be hugely appreciated! Thank you advance. :)

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

lol does the operator of the game do not bug troubleshooting XD?
Considering that the dialogue and battle messages are a horrible mish-mash of Japanese and Chinese text, no.

(I'm suspecting the author is a Taiwanese Chinese who rushed the Japanese 'translation' to sell it on DLsite.)

Plus most of the items don't have item descriptions so it's pretty much trial and error to figure out what they do.

At least the battle system is nice, I give him that.

Last edited:

Slavegurl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the download link wont work for me :( any other download links?

Nvm it works now <3

terranam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

you can fix the cloth destruction bug by just equip the wear cloth item again
unfortunately this did not work, i tried a lot of times and even tried mending the clothes and then equipping or vice versa and still no change. this bug is omnipotent.

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I am lost. Its either i got hit by a bug or i lost sense of direction.

The big breast priest have left saying she would meet me in the empire? (not sure). No idea where is it. Mind give me a quick guide. =-= I need a map~!

EDIT: For some reason that route is block. Wonder if i need to do any step before unblock that route?

Last edited:

terranam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

from what i can understand via the blog of the developer and translated via google translate he has started fixing bugs but doesn't know about the clothing bug.

khrk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The big breast priest have left saying she would meet me in the empire? (not sure). No idea where is it. Mind give me a quick guide. =-= I need a map~!

EDIT: For some reason that route is block. Wonder if i need to do any step before unblock that route?
I'm stuck at the same spot. Soldier at front fortress is saying that because the path is blocked you need to take roudabout way through mountain pass, but I can't enter through there either.

We're propably missing some trigger or as game is etremely bugged we won't be able to continue ever. Oh, and I have that clothing bug too.

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm stuck at the same spot. Soldier at front fortress is saying that because the path is blocked you need to take roudabout way through mountain pass, but I can't enter through there either.

We're propably missing some trigger or as game is etremely bugged we won't be able to continue ever. Oh, and I have that clothing bug too.
darn... guess i am not the only one being hit by that issue... oh well guess i'll wait for bug fix

nnescio

Reputation score

anyone can find hidden wolf boss? in ice town has message about this

hmm plant boss SW to hidden boss but not wolf...
The "wolf" refers to your 'spirit' familiar, which you fuse with to change into werewolf form. Well at least they have the same name, that is.

Priestess asks you to investigate the Ice Fortress (go back to your house, then interact with the gate blocking the northern path, it's all the way to the north and west) before meeting her at the Imperial Capital.

Incidentally, the priestess's name is "Nobra". Yes, seriously. Also Ala (the main character) calls her Boobzilla (technically "Boobs alien").

Mintsavan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you make it night in first town?

khrk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The "wolf" refers to your 'spirit' familiar, which you fuse with to change into werewolf form. Well at least they have the same name, that is.

Priestess asks you to investigate the Ice Fortress (go back to your house, then interact with the gate blocking the northern path, it's all the way to the north and west) before meeting her at the Imperial Capital.

Incidentally, the priestess's name is "Nobra". Yes, seriously. Also Ala (the main character) calls her Boobzilla (technically "Boobs alien").
Sadly inspecting that gate just turns screen edges black for a second and nothing happens. Can't be bothered to play from start all over again and hope everything works this time, apparently I need wait that he gets his game working.

nnescio

Reputation score

Sadly inspecting that gate just turns screen edges black for a second and nothing happens. Can't be bothered to play from start all over again and hope everything works this time, apparently I need wait that he gets his game working.
Post a copy of your save. I'll see what's up. If I can't fix it, I'll post an older save of mine that's hopefully is at around the same spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.