What's new

RPG [D code] 吸血姫の心 Vampire Princess Heart RE130795 RJ130795 RPGMaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [D code]吸血姫の心

I lost to the second vampire boss a while back, and now I can't seem to progress.

Are you dead-ended once you lose to a boss or something?

Some red-head showed up and defeated the Vampire for me, the priestess/nun has left for the third town, I went back home and slept in my sister's bed, found the guy in the lake (who's moved in now), and I've talked to the Snitch about "Fort Snowstorm"...

I'm just completely lost.

Mingzors

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This took me a while too. You need to go talk to the Blacksmith. Go south from your house into the forest and stay on the left, past that house you can't get into. Eventually you should see a small path going off to the left. After talking to him, the snitch and the big-titted Sister, you should be able to examine the barrier to the north of your house and remove it.

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I beat him when I was level 7. Don't use the bat mode until he starts his healing, otherwise you'll run out of mana before you get there.
I think this game hates me. Almost every battle the boss will use a knockdown on me like, 3 times in a row so I have to keep entering bat mode, which burns off 15 MP. I'm seriously getting pretty fucking pissed off right now.

EDIT: FINALLY! Goddamn it! The ONE BATTLE where he didn't decide to use knockdown every fucking turn.

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

I find sword mode to be terrible. I counter less, dodge less, heal less, and take more damage. Since she has such little hp she needs all the dodge and counter as she can get. The bonus damage is garbage compared it the negatives.
Its not too bad later levels. Like in the 15-25ish range, when your normal attacks only do about 10-50, and the sword skill is about 100-150. It helps for boss fights.

Usually I only go about 50%ish hp from spamming sword attacks, and by then the boss is 2nd phase and I go vampire and got enough MP (like 60-80+) to spam the bat, meanwhile recovering all the damage taken.

Once you get werewolf mode though, sword/bat modes become useless.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I killed the vampire boss with the rapier, where the other girl shows up .. and now it's raining indoors and she can't use the stairs, just goes straight through them and out of the map. Save/Load doesn't fix it either.

Anybody got a save around these parts? I don't want to do the boss again, it takes nearly 20 minutes to whittle down his hp.

ETA: Nevermind, I tried to use the wrong exit. Still kinda buggy but looks like I can progress.

WsE

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone with a non-bugged save around level 25? For whatever reason I no longer require to drink blood or have the urge to pee.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Lv23

in the inventory, theirs a blackish bottle item, it raises "the need to pee" by like 80 per use (just requires 1 to need to go bathroom).

The green bottle raises "the need to... feed?" or bloodlust or whatever, not sure if that does anything except make her say something every time you change zones.

Not sure how to go full nude in the game...

This save i think, you go to the east of the current town and exit, and follow the path and fight stuff.

(does have the clothing destruction bug)

WsE

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Lv23

in the inventory, theirs a blackish bottle item, it raises "the need to pee" by like 80 per use (just requires 1 to need to go bathroom).

The green bottle raises "the need to... feed?" or bloodlust or whatever, not sure if that does anything except make her say something every time you change zones.

Not sure how to go full nude in the game...

This save i think, you go to the east of the current town and exit, and follow the path and fight stuff.

(does have the clothing destruction bug)
More than close enough. Thanks a lot.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hum... wtf happened to my post?...

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think this game has a recollection room? I managed to beat it and nothing happened really.. I was able to get some bunny hood accessory afterwards but idk if it does anything.

And does anyone know if you can do anything with the guys in the park at night time in the 3rd city?? I try and she just says she wants to go back to the inn but i'm pretty sure that it's a scene you can get somehow.

Lafiel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how can i change the third town to night time?
and is in the 3rd town the blowjob guy, didn't find him there.

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I don't think this game has a recollection room? I managed to beat it and nothing happened really.. I was able to get some bunny hood accessory afterwards but idk if it does anything.

And does anyone know if you can do anything with the guys in the park at night time in the 3rd city?? I try and she just says she wants to go back to the inn but i'm pretty sure that it's a scene you can get somehow.
Get your Shame to 150, after that you can undress and go into the park.

how can i change the third town to night time?
and is in the 3rd town the blowjob guy, didn't find him there.
You have to be thirsty/starving blood ~around 150~ (you can buy an item which add around 80 to that stat) then go to the inn and sleep. :D

As for the guy, once you're naked at night, you'll see the light at east of the park.

I'll try to gather all the scene I've found so far in this post or another once I'm done writing ;)

Last edited:

SandmanGeroka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know this is a stupid question...
But what do I do next?
I've spoken to everyone in the whole town (first town), activated the crystal there, but it still does not allow me to leave through the other passages.

Mingzors

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's a guy down the ladder to the upper right of the armor shop, if I recall correctly. You need to talk to him and trade him an item to move on.

SandmanGeroka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's a guy down the ladder to the upper right of the armor shop, if I recall correctly. You need to talk to him and trade him an item to move on.
Oh my god...I sure am an idiot...
Thank you so much!

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

compleated game with lvl 33 lust over 750 and shame over 300 and only now discvered that u get rape scene if u loose in battle, if u get high hunger u can sleep in inn till night, and go nude, an get harasment from haoticly running citisens, now will try to find out how to get vip card
save file

Last edited:

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I know this is a stupid question...
But what do I do next?
I've spoken to everyone in the whole town (first town), activated the crystal there, but it still does not allow me to leave through the other passages.
you must go to infobroker behind store there are laeder to basement

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Here's the scenes I've got so far (I'll edit this post when I have others :D)

I'm not mentioning the scenario scenes.

Different scenes at: 50, 100 and 150 libido
Nude (Only at night (so far)): Get 150 Shame

Useful items (can be bought in the third town):
エロ本 (a red book): add libido
シナモン (an urn?): add bloodthirst
エスプレッソ (brown bottle): add urine need

VIP Card:
You can get it at the guy inside the blue house in the third town after the 2nd H-scene (Look bellow for the V h-scene)

---

First town
Daytime:
I: The beach toilet (3 scenes)
II: Waitress at pub (3 scenes)
III: Go north of the pub (where the couple were having sex) and get the light (The light wasn't there for me so, even if you don't see it, click the tree and you'll have the scene)
IV: Sleep at pub (Talk to the bartender next to the cook) (3 scenes)
V: Talk to the manager in the VIP club and accept [need 100+ libido] (4 scenes)

Night:
I: Lose to guy guy at the est (near the beach toilet)
II: Get gropped while being nude

---

Second town
I: Go at the most south-est part of the town (After the gates) and get the light
II: Steal the box in the headquarters

---

Third town
Daytime:
I: Lose to the guys at the est of the beach
II: After the fight in the north, go in the south-est of the town and get captured by the guard (same scene as in the second town)

Night:
I: Go into the park while nude
II: Get caught by the guards while nude
III: Go at east of the park and get the light while nude
IV: Walk into the blue house (west of inn) and walk in front of the cross while nude
V: Go back into the blue house and go to the guy

---

fourth town
Nothing yet

---

Home
I: Enter bedroom with 100+ bloodthirst (3 scenes)

---

Outside towns & misc
I: Get over 150 urine need and... watch :p (2 or 3? scene depending of your shame)
II: Lose to human enemy and get raped (Like in the forest at the start)
III: Go South-Est of the first forest and lose to the guy

Last edited:

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How are you working at the pub in the 2nd+3rd town? It isn't giving me an option to do that but it did at the 1st town.

And one more night event at the third town > go into that blue roof house to the left nude and walk in front of the cross, she'll masturbate and the guy who lives there will walk in on her.

Also does anyone know how to get the VIP card in the 1st town weapon shop?

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol does the operator of the game do not bug troubleshooting XD?

Status
Not open for further replies.