What's new

RPG [D code] 吸血姫の心 Vampire Princess Heart RE130795 RJ130795 RPGMaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortalitus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [D code]吸血姫の心

Anyone who can tell me what to do after losing to the plant girl? (and porting back, getting her item)
I am not entirely sure as I`ve forgot, but try giving it to the girl in the woods if she hasn`t moved to the 3rd town yet. If not that, try going in places you weren`t allowed to go before. A fair warning when you get to the 4th town (snow town), when giving the option to pick out of 2 that the white haired male vampire gives you, pick the 2nd (bottom) option. First one will lead to a dead end ending.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i must be stupid, so i have to ask, how do you get her to wear the clothes so she can get out of the bed room?
You need to use the clothes in her important items -tab - it's the right-most of the four item categories.

jasondudly468

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need to use the clothes in her important items -tab - it's the right-most of the four item categories.
thanks, i spent all my time in the equipment screen wondering why can't i wear my own clothes :mad:, never thought to look in the items tab :D

jotaro74

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone who can tell me what to do after beat the plant girl? ty

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think the game breaks if you beat the plant girl. I beat her and could not do anything after. No events in any of the towns. The girl still kicks me out of her house. I can't go to any new areas. Anyone have a save right after the plant girl? I honestly couldn't be fucked to play the game over again after the annoyance that is the vampire boss...

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think the game breaks if you beat the plant girl. I beat her and could not do anything after. No events in any of the towns. The girl still kicks me out of her house. I can't go to any new areas. Anyone have a save right after the plant girl? I honestly couldn't be fucked to play the game over again after the annoyance that is the vampire boss...
you must go to area where are zombies and go stright into right wall - must have atleas tlevel 11, hard boss and u wont be able to leave area without beating him, after that, you must go back to your home and sleep in sisters bed, than go down 1st location where were barriers, after thet u will have h scene and can work in bar 1st city, then u ust go in the 1st are to the doode who makes weapons, then go to infobroker (1st town behind general store), than go to the bigbrested woman ( second boss), than go back to house and go to the north where barier is. uc an get good spel book in second town by speaking, in east side, to one of patroling officers, there are 2 h scenes - one is in headquaters when u steal box secon is outside walls, south side gates to the left.

Last edited:

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What do you do at the 2nd town? I got there and the guy at the top groped her but when I try to leave at the south exit she backs up and says something.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What do you do at the 2nd town? I got there and the guy at the top groped her but when I try to leave at the south exit she backs up and says something.
go to the headquaters and give tham map which can be obtained in 1st city in townhall

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the game has serious errors.
Once you've slept in the inn, the clothing no longer breaks and the loss of value no longer increases.
just to make sure, what does the loss of value no longer increases means?

do you mean about the 4 green stats (blood, urination, libido, and shame)?

also, anyone know how to get her naked beside getting her clothes ripped in battle?

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

in plant girl map, SE have a lot zombie, east to new area

BTW why boss a lot HP... i near want give up

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you're talking about the 2nd vampire boss, he's actually quite easy. Unlock the earlier vampire he cannot heal. The easy way to beat him is to stall out until he runs out of mana and then use your bat form to counter every attack he uses.

The plant girl can be beaten by using a bomb you find in a chest near her. It takes out ?2/3? of her total hp.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll post my save if you want it?? I just beat that boss, easiest way is to level to 12-13 then switch to magic form and attack until you get low hp then defend.. wait until the bosses MP runs out (he has like 400), after that the battle is really easy since she just counters him like every time, it just takes a long time to kill him.

Edit: yeah pretty much what foamy said, just stall him then it's easy.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Easiest way I found to beat bosses was basically...

Go sword mode -> beat them till they go to 2nd phase -> bat mode, and bomb them to death.

If you have a good amount of mana, when you get the thunder book, you can use that and spam it (normal form) which is like 350-400+ damage a shot for 10MP. Sword/bat/werewolf modes seem to reduce spell damage 50%ish.

Then again, once you go werewolf, you don't go back, what an OP rape mode o_O (2 turns at a time, with a 4 hit combo for a total of 8 hits a turn)

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I find sword mode to be terrible. I counter less, dodge less, heal less, and take more damage. Since she has such little hp she needs all the dodge and counter as she can get. The bonus damage is garbage compared it the negatives.

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

is it just me or MEGA link posted for this game is asking for decription key?

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Jesus christ, am I just underleveled? At level 7 and can't get past the first vampire boss. I use bat form but I run out MP way before he's dead, and I'm only doing around 290-310 damage compared to his 200 healing.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Jesus christ, am I just underleveled? At level 7 and can't get past the first vampire boss. I use bat form but I run out MP way before he's dead, and I'm only doing around 290-310 damage compared to his 200 healing.
I beat him when I was level 7. Don't use the bat mode until he starts his healing, otherwise you'll run out of mana before you get there.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

foamy do you know what to do after the fire boss? the one in the abandoned snow village

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I stopped playing after the 2nd vampire boss since Guild Meister 2 came out so I'm not that far in yet, sorry.

Moobear

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After the fire boss in the abandoned snow village, you'll want to leave the village and head east from the exit. It'll bring you to a new area

Status
Not open for further replies.