OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Corruption Tournament OOC discussion and planning

Well...I think Slivc's ready to be looked at here
I have a problem with the neither on any side. If she's just as willing to purify an area, why does she fight for team evil.. I know, I know, Amorok is setting up to help the heroines temporarily, but that has rp reasons, whats the reasons here, just whimsicalness alone wont do, if she was raised by Amorok she should strong lean demonic with occasional merciful lapses.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I have a problem with the neither on any side. If she's just as willing to purify an area, why does she fight for team evil.. I know, I know, Amorok is setting up to help the heroines temporarily, but that has rp reasons, whats the reasons here, just whimsicalness alone wont do, if she was raised by Amorok she should strong lean demonic with occasional merciful lapses.
Kk, I built her as a demon anyways so not that hard to switch her to just being a villain :p

Edit: Changed her up. Now she's on the demon side.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Hm, i suppose RK9 wanted to try something between an antihero and a villain. But that could be RP stuff, who know how deep Melana has and could place a mark on Amorok.

Still, is hard than Slivc could lead to something like neutral... the succubi is in the cave and Amorok is a corrupted creature. Maybe only the pure consensual sex between beast and wolfslut could purify the bigwolf. The same could be for Slivc if she find someone special : p

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

More or less. I was kinda more going with her just being a CN force. She's still a villain but just one that was just as likely to be your friend as your enemy everytime she showed up. As it was was more going on the idea that unlike Erka, Amorok's cut of the kids didn't really grow up like well, you expect. More he just sank or swam them after they got big enough to go out on their own. Thus how Slvic ended up avoiding being succubi'd.

As it is though I'm fine with her being on the villain side and ending up changed from there.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

More or less. I was kinda more going with her just being a CN force. She's still a villain but just one that was just as likely to be your friend as your enemy everytime she showed up. As it was was more going on the idea that unlike Erka, Amorok's cut of the kids didn't really grow up like well, you expect. More he just sank or swam them after they got big enough to go out on their own. Thus how Slvic ended up avoiding being succubi'd.

As it is though I'm fine with her being on the villain side and ending up changed from there.
I'd prefer that as story arch, perhaps have her fall for a heroine thats down with her ideas.. if encouraged a bit. This setting doesn't lent itself to CN characters as easily based on the fact that its already pretty chaotic by pvp default. Also, potential sister rivalry/teamup at one point! :p

Now you gotta explain to me where she got the telekinetic and copying powers, as they are not derived from either Melana or Amoroks bag of tricks, they must come from somewhere else..

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sooo, looking at Quaztec and Murder rabbit for responses to the Underdark and high mountains.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'd prefer that as story arch, perhaps have her fall for a heroine thats down with her ideas.. if encouraged a bit. This setting doesn't lent itself to CN characters as easily based on the fact that its already pretty chaotic by pvp default. Also, potential sister rivalry/teamup at one point! :p

Now you gotta explain to me where she got the telekinetic and copying powers, as they are not derived from either Melana or Amoroks bag of tricks, they must come from somewhere else..
Tis a secret! It comes out of her relatively high mental score and she's not really as dumb as she might appear at first glance.

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sooo, looking at Quaztec and Murder rabbit for responses to the Underdark and high mountains.
Well I was waiting for Quaztec to post in underdark. As for high mountains, well... Ryu is kinda unconscious? Wasn't sure what else to post there...

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well I was waiting for Quaztec to post in underdark. As for high mountains, well... Ryu is kinda unconscious? Wasn't sure what else to post there...
Hmnn you can go first if you want to have her attack first, no need to wait for underdark.
Don't want to respond to her final attack hummk, can fade it to black, alright, characters are open then, if anyone is interested in a monk that turns out stronger than I anticipated when writing her to be strong-ish. ^^

Tis a secret! It comes out of her relatively high mental score and she's not really as dumb as she might appear at first glance.
Hrmnn.. ok. Approved

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

But... I did respond to Mei's final attack? I responded with Ryu keeling over unconscious?

I'm a confused...

I figured making sure everyone gets a turn to go is important enough that I would rather wait in underdark but if you'd prefer I can post again.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

But... I did respond to Mei's final attack? I responded with Ryu keeling over unconscious?

I'm a confused...

I figured making sure everyone gets a turn to go is important enough that I would rather wait in underdark but if you'd prefer I can post again.
Ah, my bad, I was open to dragon lewdities after defeat and you just wanted him out, all good, misunderstood. ^^

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ooh... no actually I'd be in for that, I was just thinking the monk who so derided his power wouldn't be interested in lewdities after defeat.

Give me a bit and I'll post, currently baking.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ooh... no actually I'd be in for that, I was just thinking the monk who so derided his power wouldn't be interested in lewdities after defeat.

Give me a bit and I'll post, currently baking.
He flaunted his power, but most of my characters are up for lewdities if they win, one way or the other.. just don't expect her to be all lovey dovey over it. ^^

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Lovey-dovey not necessary! Just thought it wouldn't be a thing,

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lovey-dovey not necessary! Just thought it wouldn't be a thing,
Eh, in part my bad, I was not very opening up rp wise and expected your follow up. ^^

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

S'alright, made a post, he's recovering on the mountain below her, hope that'll do.

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I didn't think it was my turn to post in the Underdark as Denara was the target of the attack.

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I thought that while Denara is responding Yumiko still gets to make a move of her own, unless she's just standing there while they duel?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anyin isn't attacking anyone, she's waiting on your move to attack. She may or may not have already used an ability and kept all hush hush and mind fuckery silent about it.. :p