What's new

Corruption Tournament OOC discussion and planning

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score
Re: Corruption Tournament OOC discussion and planning

Okay I officially no longer understand how the hell the rolling works in this system. How the heck did Nym roll that many dice? Or Ayda for that matter? I thought the rolls were 1d10+Stat, not 1d10+1d4 or what-have-you... like.., what abilities allow that? Or for that matter what allowed Nym to go 2d16+2d6+stat!?

like... I think I know which powers would allow the extra d4, but the other one is sorta wtf?
As Pervy said, though yeah, I've noticed myself that a lot of people are being rather brief with their rolls and modifier info. It's often hard to tell if people have been applying modifiers and weaknesses correctly, and previous confusion over multiple attacks led to a pause where people couldn't tell what turn actions were being made on. I've been trying to remain as opaque as possible myself. My rolls spoilers did become a little lengthy because of it I guess, but it helps spot and prevent any on-going misunderstandings of mechanics.

One other question then, can I use two abilities in the same post? Geas and Challenge for instance?
Heh, I'd been wondering that for a while too. But after noticing enough others doing it, went with the flow.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I recommend people include the following info in their turns actions, italize them, use them in spoilers, somehow make them easily stand out:

1. Defense roll and potential powers you use.
Seperately,
2. Any powers you use on your turn
3.. Attacks made, clearly stating against whom if theres multiple elligable targets(keep in mind, pets and evil generals can be attacked too), using which attribute, with potential modifiers, for example: Sex Demon X uses her Futa crusher physical special attack against slutty mcbigboobs, enhanced by her fire element (1d4), and rolls 1d10+1d6+1d4+Physical stat - cumulative penalty, - big boob fetish penalty. In a 1on1 when people are more secure with the system you can add most of that together for ease and brevity, but as long as folks are still unsure on things, this is the most fair approach.

The cumulative modifier of -1 may not seem like much, but I've put a lot of thought into this, after two or three turns this penalty can help characters catch up against someone that has one overwhelmingly high stat (which is easy to achieve, see the cat-sexbomb. :p )

Unrelatedly, new demon done, she might just drive you crazy. I think I'll unleash her on request/interest basis. ^^ For one because might not be everyones thing, for two because she's rather nasty, strength wise.

Last edited:

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I kinda want to try making a full-on dragon...

Also should I wait for Isabelle's action in Halfling Hills or am I being waited on to post there?

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kinda making one already (I say kinda for a good reason though, it started as a full dragon, it's not ending that way.)

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I kinda want to try making a full-on dragon...

Also should I wait for Isabelle's action in Halfling Hills or am I being waited on to post there?
My bad, I will have a post up soon, I'm currently busy with something.

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Fair enough... This game is getting to me because I keep mentally workshopping monster ideas...

Maybe a possession ghost...

EDIT: Starting using Orokos for my rolls, because simplicity.

( )
22 [5d6k4=[6, 6, 6, 4], 3]
17 [5d6k4=[5, 4, 4, 4], 4]
15 [5d6k4=[5, 4, 3, 3], 2]
18 [5d6k4=[6, 5, 4, 3], 1]

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pervy, got Mora the Newt up for review whenever you can look her over.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pervy, got Mora the Newt up for review whenever you can look her over.
Awww shes kinda cute. Calling dibs if she plans to slowly transform heroines into other newts.. anywhoo... Approved only kinda off thing is the final form, and thats just a 'heal plz' button so I'm fine with it. *nodnod*

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She does indeed plan to TF people into more dragonnewts. Build herself a new army in the hopes of becoming a proper dragon 'again!'

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She does indeed plan to TF people into more dragonnewts. Build herself a new army in the hopes of becoming a proper dragon 'again!'
Kinky, TF them into newts, breed them for MOAR newts.. well that just screams for my princess character.. wanna introduce the ebil newt in another raid on the castle and have them 'collide'? ^^

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There you go, Newt Challenge go!

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There you go, Newt Challenge go!
Kinky *Writes up introduction.. not quite sure yet why newts seem so hot, must be a humiliation fetish thingie*

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

When a power says 1round/rank is that per combat? What's the cooldown on non-special-attack-powers?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When a power says 1round/rank is that per combat? What's the cooldown on non-special-attack-powers?
Once per combat, that means it refreshes as soon as a decisive victory happens, though ambush rp can assume it takes longer.

There are ways to recharge these things, mainly the stamina draining infuse power or in some instances, temporal control, but thats it.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So does using equilibrium that way heal your character up to the stamina you have now? Just wondering cause it could actually be a rather good healing power if it does.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So does using equilibrium that way heal your character up to the stamina you have now? Just wondering cause it could actually be a rather good healing power if it does.
It equalizes all your stats, as the name implies, so while the princess lost 12 Stamina, that came out of the pool from her higher sexual and mental stat.

Equilibrium is a strong skill if used wisely, for example, it could weaken your characters mental powers down to a manageable level (though the princess has forbiddance for that too) or, worse, if forbiddance hits, it can severly weaken someone even further..

That said, the princess as controller type struggles to recover from the heavy first mental hit she took from the lewd newt. ^^

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Still doesn't quite answer the question. So now she has 9 Stamina (as in I need to do 9 damage to her from this turn to take her out) instead of the 1 stamina she had before?

Also I didn't realize you could dodge/block forbiddence (Edit: Nevermind this, misread your words a bit)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

yes, she has 9 stamina now.

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Edited Kyllea background, it no longer mentions anything about the creation of succubi or demonic lore. Instead she simply used the corrupted seed of others to change herself in what she is right now.

On two other notes, since Jellaby is been uncontested in the Dwarven Mountains, I’m assuming nobody is really interested, and I will have her corrupt the place. And from now on people can just send me PM if they want to fight one of my demons, and which they prefer to be left out.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Edited Kyllea background, it no longer mentions anything about the creation of succubi or demonic lore. Instead she simply used the corrupted seed of others to change herself in what she is right now.

On two other notes, since Jellaby is been uncontested in the Dwarven Mountains, I’m assuming nobody is really interested, and I will have her corrupt the place. And from now on people can just send me PM if they want to fight one of my demons, and which they prefer to be left out.
You can't corrupt a place without winning some form of contest. .. and yeah, I looked at her and she's a bit.. I dunno,.. pure dark and lusty, you got lotsa interesting characters but that one didn't snuggle my tentacles. Totally in for some of the others though. :p