What's new

Corruption Tournament OOC discussion and planning

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Corruption Tournament OOC discussion and planning

You can't corrupt a place without winning some form of contest. .. and yeah, I looked at her and she's a bit.. I dunno,.. pure dark and lusty, you got lotsa interesting characters but that one didn't snuggle my tentacles. Totally in for some of the others though. :p
You're not wrong in that, and I thought I would just corrupt the place and move on to open up that spot.

Feel free to request a fight with any of my demons.

theguy09

Reputation score

Btw for the Elven Forest thread, are we just waiting on Quaztec before we continue on?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You're not wrong in that, and I thought I would just corrupt the place and move on to open up that spot.

Feel free to request a fight with any of my demons.
The piercing gearing succubus queen sounded interesting, if she isn't tied up.. heh. ^^

Fmokou

Reputation score

Btw for the Elven Forest thread, are we just waiting on Quaztec before we continue on?
I think we are, I might've gone a bit to far with Herinna perhaps.

The piercing gearing succubus queen sounded interesting, if she isn't tied up.. heh. ^^
Go ahead, and don't worry, it's usually others who end up being tied up by her~

Do you want to fight her one on one or two versus one?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I think we are, I might've gone a bit to far with Herinna perhaps.

Go ahead, and don't worry, it's usually others who end up being tied up by her~

Do you want to fight her one on one or two versus one?
Well, Melana might have a chance 1on1 after her close encounters of the wolfish kind, can definitly see her returning to the mountains, do you want to make an introductionary post for the succubus first? ^^

Fmokou

Reputation score

Well, Melana might have a chance 1on1 after her close encounters of the wolfish kind, can definitly see her returning to the mountains, do you want to make an introductionary post for the succubus first? ^^
Alright, let me rewrite the mountain introduction to her's, I will let you know when I'm done, I first have some other posts to make so it can take some time.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alright, let me rewrite the mountain introduction to her's, I will let you know when I'm done, I first have some other posts to make so it can take some time.
Hehe, all good, dun hurry on my behalf. ^^

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

To be honest, I don't really know how to continue for the elven forest. Rattling this brain of mine isn't really helping much.

Nullify

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I suppose there'd be no problem with me going to my old "stomping grounds" to say the least, try and clear the place, but I'm almost sure if I see another size change demon I'll cry my eyes out, if you don't wanna deal with the mountains, I've no qualms with going there, if need be.

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Posted into the Underdark for Denara and Yumiko by the way. If anyone has a demon they'd be interested in throwing in there...

EDIT: Also posting into Halkfling hills for Ylasa right now, trying to figure out how combat-gambling for four people works. I figure everyone rolls plus a stat determined by the dealer and highest roll has the winning hand? Also maybe stamina damage maybe not?

Last edited:

Fmokou

Reputation score

To be honest, I don't really know how to continue for the elven forest. Rattling this brain of mine isn't really helping much.

Ah, well usually what I do is just think how would my character react to all this, you don't have to be very descriptive. I usually tend to describe how my character would feel about a certain thing, and how much it's turning her on, or if it's overwhelming her, or how things feel for her and against her skin.

Though, if you really can't handle it, I perhaps I can leave you either fully to the woods witch or you can simply skip your reaction to that. However, I do like to read the reactions people have to my stuff, so I’d appreciate if you tried one more time.

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone got a spare demon to post into the underdark for Denara and Fumiko?

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Amorok's open, but I think I might leave it to some of the newer demons if they want.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If anyone wants heroic or demonic assistance and can't find a fluffy holler at me.

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Could use a demon to encounter Denara and Yumiko in the underdark still...

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Could use a demon to encounter Denara and Yumiko in the underdark still...
What, no one has laid claim to the super sexy Celestial? I shall remedy this. *checks* and you dun mind mind control.. So I guess, Anyin it shall be. It would be fitting to spawn her at a more remote/Dangerousish place anyway.. alright, getting her introduced with you two.

Fmokou

Reputation score

Hehe, all good, dun hurry on my behalf. ^^
Introduction is done, so you’re free to attack her whenever you wish.

On a different note, due to not getting a clear answer from Quaztec, is it okay to consider Herinna claimed by the wolves and corrupted, and simply skip Quaztec response to what’s happening in the elven forest? I’m okay with things taking a while, but this is kind of ridiculous, and I’m going to be honest here, being ignored is slightly getting on my nerves.

Edit: Quaztec PM'd me, and it looks like Herinna won't be able to reply, so we can skip her for now.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A single loss gives only 3 corruption points, unless the player willingly submits completely down the line, but considering this exeption assume Herina is at least.. busy.

I'll take this as meaning the same applies to Yumiko, meh, makes the Underdark a little more complicated.

Either way, I shall see about the mountains with Nightsky and reply for Anyin and am waiting on a reply from Ranger for newdities.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So... what is this?