Corruption Tournament OOC discussion and planning

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Corruption Tournament OOC discussion and planning

Could throw the heroine I just made in? Denara?
Hmnhmn perhaps, coincidentially, your gal looks good, but gotta tell me how an angel-blood got the horny weakness, beyond that Approved Could totally turn up with my mostly finished by now gal, want to start off at the city, or challenge a demon in particular? I'll let you call it if you want. ^^

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was going for 'threw herself so hard into training that she has basically never experienced pleasure beyond her own fingers so she tends to be susceptible to sexual attacks', and was picking horny to try and reflect that weakness.

I figure either is possible, if she found a demon she'd probably go after it first, but if she showed up at the city first she'd probably try to pick up a couple other heroines.

EDIT: Actually, considering wings, would it be alright if she was making her way through the High Mountains?

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I was going for 'threw herself so hard into training that she has basically never experienced pleasure beyond her own fingers so she tends to be susceptible to sexual attacks', and was picking horny to try and reflect that weakness.

I figure either is possible, if she found a demon she'd probably go after it first, but if she showed up at the city first she'd probably try to pick up a couple other heroines.

EDIT: Actually, considering wings, would it be alright if she was making her way through the High Mountains?
If the two players in the high mountains dun mind, entirely possible she joins in on that one.

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I wonder how this will turn out for Freki :) Also would Rabbit's character show up during or after the defeat breeding of Aki?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aalright, my new heroine is done, holler if you need assistance, Happy to let the players have the first go. ^^

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I wonder how this will turn out for Freki :) Also would Rabbit's character show up during or after the defeat breeding of Aki?
Up to you? I was thinking a rescue attempt.

Fmokou

Reputation score

I couldn't help myself to make a demon around this picture, so I did. Kyllea is ready for approval.

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If anyone's looking to party up with someone, just look for Yumiko somewhere in Hope's Hold.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I couldn't help myself to make a demon around this picture, so I did. Kyllea is ready for approval.
That sounds familiar. Anyway, yey kinky succubi. I wanna call dibs if shes no evil dominatrix.. well a gentle ebil dominatrix.. *Reads through* Ok, I'd like you to be a bit more vague on the backround in regards to demonic backround lore and how Succubi are treated by other demons, just for worldbuilding purposes.

Beyond that I'm fine with her, Approved

Unrelatedly I feel I ought to inquire whos up in the Elven forest, was it yous?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So nightsky, wanna tag with a princess or a sniper? :p

NightSky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't mind either of one, so It's your call.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I don't mind either of one, so It's your call.
Hmnnn decisions are harrdd...

Fmokou

Reputation score

That sounds familiar. Anyway, yey kinky succubi. I wanna call dibs if shes no evil dominatrix.. well a gentle ebil dominatrix.. *Reads through* Ok, I'd like you to be a bit more vague on the backround in regards to demonic backround lore and how Succubi are treated by other demons, just for worldbuilding purposes.

Beyond that I'm fine with her, Approved

Unrelatedly I feel I ought to inquire whos up in the Elven forest, was it yous?
Alright, I will vague it up a little a bit later, I just went with a more kinky version of the Pathfinder succubus lore, as for her gentleness, I suppose I could RP her either way, she does love her slaves, and the easiest way to break someone is appealing to what they respond better too. Her main point is going to be severely humiliate people and dehumanizing them, and then convincing them she's the only one who will accept them like that.

I'm pretty sure it's both Zoey and Herinna turn to respond, unless you want me to split up the post-victory rape in multiple posts I could do that, or tag each paragraph to which they belong too. Though, I'm planning on doing a thing together with Yari and Zoey in Yuno's Illusionary dream world.

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Mind if I throw together a demon too?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alright, I will vague it up a little a bit later, I just went with a more kinky version of the Pathfinder succubus lore, as for her gentleness, I suppose I could RP her either way, she does love her slaves, and the easiest way to break someone is appealing to what they respond better too. Her main point is going to be severely humiliate people and dehumanizing them, and then convincing them she's the only one who will accept them like that.

I'm pretty sure it's both Zoey and Herinna turn to respond, unless you want me to split up the post-victory rape in multiple posts I could do that, or tag each paragraph to which they belong too. Though, I'm planning on doing a thing together with Yari and Zoey in Yuno's Illusionary dream world.
Sounds kinky, and alrights, waiting *makes impatient noises*

Mind if I throw together a demon too?
Nah, go wild.

Fmokou

Reputation score

Sounds kinky, and alrights, waiting *makes impatient noises*
I've decided the tag everyones part, so they know what to respond to. I'm probably going to do that in the future, so people will be less confused with my stuff. Edit: If the want me to time skip it, I'm fine with that too, or perhaps have the wolves drag them off and claim them. It's up to them really.

Last edited:

theguy09

Reputation score

Just to let every one know, I am behind on posts cause of crazy stuff, but I do have stuff written for like every thread that's waiting on me. So I should be caught back up tomorrow night-ish at latest.

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Finished Ylasa, a succubus who loves to Gamble. Any threads lacking an adversary I could drop her into once she's approved?

theguy09

Reputation score

Halfling Hills needs two or three demons in it