What's new

RPG [coolsister] ティアルーシと地下迷宮 / Tialucy and the Underground Labyrinth (RJ186272)

Re: ティアルーシと地下迷宮 (RJ186272)

Ive check on hes blog and it looks like the game is SUPPOSED to come out around the 28 of june to the 1 of july lets hope its around that time and not delayed another month

Ive check on hes blog and it looks like the game is SUPPOSED to come out around the 28 of june to the 1 of july lets hope its around that time and not delayed another month
Well i can't deny my somewhat hardcore nature so i spit it out...if they delay it for another month they can keep the game and shove it up their asses until they suffer from internal bleeding.

I have the money ready to buy the game but there won't be a third chance for them.

Well that'll be good, if it actually releases then... Not long to wait regardless.

Would be great if it released tomorrow.

Game was submitted to dlsite. Expect release within next two days.

Hyyype!

Blog update:

Seems that DMM sent the dev a message that he needs to fix the mosaics for the censor (First time i seen something about that!), for now we wait... for abit we hope

Blog update:

Seems that DMM sent the dev a message that he needs to fix the mosaics for the censor (First time i seen something about that!), for now we wait... for abit we hope

Considering DMM is supposedly the less strict on censorship, I think this means the DLSite version might also get delayed as well?

Censorship is fucking lame

If DMM complains about censorship, dlsite will for sure. I hear dlsite is more strict on censorship.

but this may take less time to complete than we think so basicly it wont come out tonight but tomorrow

It's out on Dlsite

Oh surprised, it was released on dlsite, guess they are a bit more relaxed then DMM o_O

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH IVE JUST COME BACK FROM ONE GAME OF UNKNOWN PLAYER BATTLEGROUND AND I FOUND THIS GEM YEAAA

Some known bugs from the author's blog:

Some events aren't unlocking in gallery.
Some events aren't occurring even if you've satisfied the conditions (mainly lewdness level related)

Tbh i wasn't expecting him to deliver. Let's drop the money on DLsite, just as i said. :)

I cant download the trial to try the game out... It goes from 2MBps to 10kbps in 3 seconds...

Welp, guess tonight's the night I tear my dick clean off.
I might try to do a partial for this as soon as I get a working copy of it.

*Edit* Seriously, I fucking love this guy's art style. I think goes this Circle, then Clymenia, then H.H. Works are my favorite.

Last edited:
Back