What's new

RPG [coolsister] ティアルーシと地下迷宮 / Tialucy and the Underground Labyrinth (RJ186272)

Relic

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: New Game by (く~るシスター) " ティアルーシと地下迷宮"

Well, the dev site shows images of a dark/brown-ish version of her, so you may get what you desire.

That pale elf tho

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: New Game by "く~るシスター"

Praise the lord, praise the lord.
I liked their games. It looks like their art has changed (better) and they are using MV, which I don't have a problem with as it makes the game more beautiful.
MV seems to take more resources compared to rpgmaker/wolf and thus lags more which is why I don't like it.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

DLsite, and there's trial available too.

Expected date: Late May 2017. That's a long wait.

Last edited:

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Pretty huge trial but very small content. Like go to the ruins next to your house, fight the monster there and that's it.

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: ティアルーシと地下迷宮 (RJ186272)

putting a nice game like this one on the site when its release day is so far away, now that's evil. :mad::mad:

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Folks, don't waste your time grinding to level 7 in order to open the L3 dungeon entrance. Even after you have enough MP to open the door, it just teleports you right back out.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

DLsite, and there's trial available too.

Expected date: Late May 2017. That's a long wait.
The optimistic way is that the date may simply be a placeholder and the game may come out sooner.

Or later.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok so how do i go down the hole to fight the monster? edit: nvm.

wootaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What do you do to go in the hole?

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gotta enter the door below and to the right of it, then head to the second entrance in top right.

Gotta say, while it impresses me, way too short even as a demo :(

PervertionTota

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Demo is pretty short,it's sad when you see (nice) GIF and the "elf maker"

kaze91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Somehow I can't access the page, i want to try trial for this game.

raybeing

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello, I got a problem.
Everytime I play RPG Maker MV game they will black screen after some time
and I can't press the cancel button, nor restarting the computer unless I do hard reboot.
Usually BGM keeps playing.
Searched google for some answer,ends up confusing myself reading very technical stuff.
Or is there any software I need to install like some RPG Maker MV RTP?

Many thanks.

cezul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oooh! This looks promising.

Rech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh my, one more to waiting list.
Also, those breasts animation are amazing, kinda like "HJK ~H Cup Schoolgirl~", wish there were more titles like these.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Though it's not quite out yet, I figured I'd go ahead and note that the creator's been working on an updated demo for a while - it was originally planned for mid-January, but it got pushed back to this month. They just posted a saying that it'll likely be ready within the next week or two. They've been updating/changing the CG art, as well, if I've been reading their posts correctly, so it'll be interesting to see what's changed. If someone more well-versed in Japanese wants to translate the rest of the entry, I'd appreciate it, as it looks like they're talking about also including a prologue and town events in the new demo, as well as something about playing battle scenes, but I can't quite make complete sense of it.

They're still shooting for an April/May release, by the way, so here's to hoping.

Junk-Hobo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm guessing a translation may come soon or does hooking it to the usual English to Text translators work as well?

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Been a while since I last looked, thanks for the good news! An updated demo would be pretty great, as long as there's actually more content...

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm about a day late, but it looks like the new demo released (I think - I don't quite understand the appended blog post, but the demo I'm playing is different than the original version, whatever the case); I haven't played too far, but it appears that you can now go to the area to the top right of the heroine's house after defeating the first boss (or so I assume - I didn't try until afterwards), which will take you to town. It looks like there's a couple of recollection scenes with the blue-haired party member that you can watch by interacting with the desk in the heroine's bedroom, too. There may be more, but I don't have the time to play further right now.

Edit: I had the chance to play a little further and it looks like you eventually meet up with the blue-haired party member and can enter a dungeon, albeit only the first level. The only enemies in it are the slime and boss creature that were in the first dungeon, but at least this time you can also see their animations with the new party member.

Last edited: