What's new

RPG [coolsister] ティアルーシと地下迷宮 / Tialucy and the Underground Labyrinth (RJ186272)

sethra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: ティアルーシと地下迷宮 (RJ186272)

So i have a question, anyone know what the conditions are to get Guinevere (blue hair elf) back? got to the first camp and after a event, she just sits there.

I made it all the way to what i assume is the final boss and i still cant get her back. help plz

jello_pudding

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So everyone knows its on anime-sharing but I don't know of any faster places to get it from without buying it.

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So i have a question, anyone know what the conditions are to get Guinevere (blue hair elf) back? got to the first camp and after a event, she just sits there.

I made it all the way to what i assume is the final boss and i still cant get her back. help plz
go back to the starting area,and enter the ruins that was previously locked,follow through till you become dark elf and talk to blue hair,then talk to the cloaked npc inside room with magic circle and you can get blue hair back afterwards

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

the real question is mc virgin? like vera diary ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score

aaand my game manager's AGTH craps itself trying to connect to this. And there's a whole lot going on in the text of this game. Any way to semi-translate it, or a rough explaination of what all the gems and oodles of equipment drops are about?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the real question is mc virgin? like vera diary ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If you check her profile from the menu, it has her various H stats listed (e.g. number of penetrations, fellatio, prostitution, etc.) and her virginity status - so yes, she starts out as a virgin.

Though I don't think it's really necessary with a working torrent already up, I'm uploading it to mega for those who want to get it that way. My copy's already patched with a couple of plugins for the cheat menu (i.e. press 1 in-game) and text translation (I have it set to just dump the text to the clipboard, as the machine translator I use has no trouble just reading the text from there instead of needing to hook into the game), so if it turns out that prepatched games are looked down upon the plugin's creators, let me know and I'll remove it posthaste. Just have to wait a while for it to finish uploading.

Last edited:

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If you check her profile from the menu, it has her various H stats listed (e.g. number of penetrations, fellatio, prostitution, etc.) and her virginity status - so yes, she starts out as a virgin.
thx mate, havent downloaded game yet so... ^^ now i have to ;)

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

go back to the starting area,and enter the ruins that was previously locked,follow through till you become dark elf and talk to blue hair,then talk to the cloaked npc inside room with magic circle and you can get blue hair back afterwards
Where do you get the lantern the main character says she needs to do anything more down at the bottom of the ruins?

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

talk to the cloaked npc at entrance of dungeon and pass her the notebook(idk where it was found tho,just kinda had it) she will mix stuffs for you and one of it is the lantern,for the materials just collect everything that shines and buy a 10g cost item at the camp in 3rd part of dungeon

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like I had to nix my upload; turns out one of the very first scenes I ran into involves a shota (the boy working at the inn in the dungeon). Sorry to anyone who was waiting for me to upload it, as I can't share it publicly. Message me if you want help with... anything.

Last edited:

sethra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks for that, now the question is how to kill the last boss. always comes back to life no mater what, and the goddess just mumbles some gibberish before the fight

EDIT: nvm im dumb, i gotta look around more

Last edited:

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So what do i do in the beginning? got stuck in the demo too. Arrived at the first time, got into the ruin things, get blue haired elf in my party, but now i got no clue where to go.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Can't repair the cloth, the item shop was closed and can not be getting the item to repair the cloth.......Help?

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can't repair the cloth, the item shop was closed and can not be getting the item to repair the cloth.......Help?
I used the statue (The one that says AP) and managed to use that to fix my clothes and it seemed to work haha

Last edited:

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So what do i do in the beginning? got stuck in the demo too. Arrived at the first time, got into the ruin things, get blue haired elf in my party, but now i got no clue where to go.
you need the hunters clothes if you don't have them on you won't be able to go in the dungeon. Go home and change clothes then go back and enter the yelow circle.
I am stuck, I reached some kind of tomb stone and it says something but I don't know what so I got no clue what to do. Anyone got any ideea or if someone has a save past that then that would be good aswell.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

you need the hunters clothes if you don't have them on you won't be able to go in the dungeon. Go home and change clothes then go back and enter the yelow circle.
I am stuck, I reached some kind of tomb stone and it says something but I don't know what so I got no clue what to do. Anyone got any ideea or if someone has a save past that then that would be good aswell.
If its the tombstone deep underground near the starting area...

Explore a lot, find some book item (maybe found after a boss fight or something). Give it to one of the robed people sitting outside the "random generated" dungeon you fight mobs at entrance.

He will give you a new selection of items. You will need a 10g bottle from a NPC at the 3rd town, and a coral item found at the same level with the goblin boss (there is a water cave in the area with fish monsters and ice wolves). In that cave, you will get a coral.

With the coral+ bottle, go back to the NPC earlier, he has a greenish bottle looking item for sale, but it and now you will have a bigger "light"/lantern thing. Go back to the tomb in the beginning area, talk to the tombstone again, and then go to your left, now you can go across the water and become a dark elf.

Extra stuff

After this, go to the 2nd town (not sure on order), talk to the girl that used to be in your party, then talk to the robed guy on the upper right of town near some blue pentagram. He will leave, and then go back to the girl, she will move to the room. Randomly select options, get a R-18 scene.. she will rejoin group.

Anyone figure a way to corrupt the 2nd girl faster than... loosing to a battle with her over and over and over....

Also, anyone figure how to go to the 2nd floor of the spa place?

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Can someone explain how to beat the goblin boss, and how to get at the lamia? I got to the bit where you can jump across, but went back and now can't do it again. I think I need some kind of item to get up there where the circle indicates

I also can't get the blue-haired girl back in my party, she's stood infront of the entrance to the snake dungeon and I get 3 options when talking to her that lead to nothing

banshe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If its the tombstone deep underground near the starting area...

Explore a lot, find some book item (maybe found after a boss fight or something). Give it to one of the robed people sitting outside the "random generated" dungeon you fight mobs at entrance.

He will give you a new selection of items. You will need a 10g bottle from a NPC at the 3rd town, and a coral item found at the same level with the goblin boss (there is a water cave in the area with fish monsters and ice wolves). In that cave, you will get a coral.

With the coral+ bottle, go back to the NPC earlier, he has a greenish bottle looking item for sale, but it and now you will have a bigger "light"/lantern thing. Go back to the tomb in the beginning area, talk to the tombstone again, and then go to your left, now you can go across the water and become a dark elf.

Extra stuff

After this, go to the 2nd town (not sure on order), talk to the girl that used to be in your party, then talk to the robed guy on the upper right of town near some blue pentagram. He will leave, and then go back to the girl, she will move to the room. Randomly select options, get a R-18 scene.. she will rejoin group.

Anyone figure a way to corrupt the 2nd girl faster than... loosing to a battle with her over and over and over....

Also, anyone figure how to go to the 2nd floor of the spa place?
I must be talking to the wrong NPC because I talked to all and couldn't find any one selling a 10g item at the camp inside the dungeon. Don't suppose you got a screen to share?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I must be talking to the wrong NPC because I talked to all and couldn't find any one selling a 10g item at the camp inside the dungeon. Don't suppose you got a screen to share?
I'm not entirely sure if I'm helping here, but I just found an NPC that sells a 10g bottle here:

banshe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not entirely sure if I'm helping here, but I just found an NPC that sells a 10g bottle here:
Hmm, then I must be at the wrong place. I'm at a camp that's 3 levels down from the entrance to the dungeon. I'll have to look for that one! Thanks!