(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Confessions

LIESssss!
Luke Skywalker is Luke Skywalker!

Goes to sit in the corner with the hat of shame because he didn't know the name of the actor...
The issue I had is that Luke didn't know it was his sister, so it seemed plausible that the situation is real and then you made a darth vader reference cuz you're a nerd.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I confess that I don't the size of my penis because I'm too shy and embarrassed to go get it measured, though I think it's probably below average. :eek:

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Heh. Too embarrassed to measure? I've never bothered, but it doesn't sound hard to check. If it's on your mind why not just take a ruler into the shower some day.

Reminds me of a conversation I overheard back in high school. Buch of guys in my year seemingly making up numbers and pretending it hurts to sit cross legged. One guy stolls over and quite confidently and declares with a straight face, 2 inches, or 3 if he "stretches" it...

The whole group of course erupts into laughter. The fool was of course talking about a flacid measurement. Not sure why. Poor sod got teased for ages about it.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I also confess to having many fetishes:
BDSM, Cream pie, Bukake, Triple Pen, Anal, Oral (Vaginal and receiving Penile), spanking, enemas, loss of bladder control on the female's side, inflation and preg.

But only the creampie, Anal, Oral, and maybe spanking outside of fiction.

:eek:

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Heh, I remember I measured mine, and I had 18 centimeters of manhood... Then for some peculiar reason, I dropped down to 17. I blame masturbation, but I'm beginning to see a pattern, for example I've just gone down 2 shoe-sizes...

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

You dropped two shoe sizes? o_0

In how long? I may not be an expert on feet, but that sounds very unusual...

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

i dont have any rulers lying around. Ah well, its not that important. Odds are noones ever going to see it anyways :(

EDIT: Though TBH, I'd like it to be about 8-10". Maybe like two inches past average. So like 9". ;)

Last edited:
OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I thought 7" was american male average. :eek:

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

You think your penis is smaller then average because when you look down on it it looks smaller then it really is.

Seriously I thought mine was till I measured it and it was far bigger then average...

So give it a try. Not that girls really care as much as we like to think anyhow.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

You think your penis is smaller then average because when you look down on it it looks smaller then it really is.

Seriously I thought mine was till I measured it and it was far bigger then average...

So give it a try. Not that girls really care as much as we like to think anyhow.
yeah, in the opinion poll they have problems with big ones, so even below average members are ok

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

... of all the things for me to need to post...

Edit: or:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Damn I thought it was 5.

Well, I'm tall, so whenever I look at my penis, I think it's small cuz it's so far away

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

I confess that I don't the size of my penis because I'm too shy and embarrassed to go get it measured, though I think it's probably below average. :eek:
Don't worry - I'm bent! 8D
Try figuring out how to measure that

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

While we're discussing it.

I don't remember how or when it happened, I think maybe circumcision cutting it close or something, but the opening of my urethra is actually split a bit. The hole goes straight down like normal, then all of a sudden at the bottom, ZIP it's off on a diagonal a bit.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Or it could just be that you're a freak, Toxic.

J/K. Luvs ya!

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

I have a bend slight bend at the very base of my dick... I think it's because of excessive masturbation...
And Toxic, we all knew you were special...